Options

Help!

Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH General Discussion
hey I am trying to do one of the kstar other offers the Lord mobile game one and I have reached level 11 but it won’t let me get the kstars for some reason please help before the kstars offer goes off

Edit by Koko removed graphic with player Fyber yd, and graphic if other dev gameE screen

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    You need to upgrade to castle level eleven, not player level eleven.  I’m working on that offer too!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    How do u find out what level of castle u on 
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    go to your castle and tap on it basically
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Guys, can you take this private? We're not supposed to discuss other games, let alone post their grapjics. I'm deleting the graphic, every game has a help section. And unless there is a timer in that game, you can take as long as you need to complete the offer. I did one took a week. I got to the right point and came back to our game and got all my stars, you have to take the offer and start while it is double pounts, complete it after the double points ends you still get the double reward.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok sorry I was just wondering why I didn’t get the reward :) 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's ok, I wanted to help, I just wanted to stay this side of the rules. I did the same thing with a different game and Faber told me it was the HQ, not the personal level, and that there was no time limit to fullfill, when you do, you get the payout. Hint...if the payout is huge, and everything is wait 10 hours etc, I bought some small 5 dollar pack, that had so many just put the link es and things in it, I finished in half an hour. bIBLE.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CAT_LYNCAT_LYN Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Okay so I’ve gotten my castle on Lords mobile to level 11. Actually, I got it passed level 11 and to level 12 but I still haven’t received my k-stars reward wtf! What’s wrong?! I recently just recognized the castle WALL and was wondering if I needed to get to level 11 on THAT instead? Idk what do you think? Someone please help me I’m really upset about this.