Options

KK:H Weekday Event -10/30/17 - Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat SYS

Comments

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    @webra That look is PERFECT from head to toe! I absolutely love everything about it. Makes me feel insecure about my own look now :o

-------

Anyways, can I just say how much I love that night forest background inside the voting booth?! Sooo atmospheric!

Happy Halloween ya'll!

KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    this is kinda fun, not gonna lie.
    earlier i made a bella swan inspired look. i'll see if anyone catches on the reference.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thank you all for the compliments! <3

Unfortunately, I'm guessing that the raven does NOT show up in SYS events. The hands are set in a certain way during SYS events that I don't think will hold it (or clutches as well?).

@Anastasia_V - I agree ! I'm loving the background too!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @Sil5678 Thank you for your compliment, you made my day!
    @webra I love your look with the raven!! Have not seen it during my voting rounds, but I really hope it shows, it completes the outfit!!
    @Anastasia_V. Don’t feel insecure, I love your look!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Anastasia_V I think your doll looks great! I'll keep an eye out for her

Here's my submission:

This was actually my weekend Halloween look but since finding out the entry was fangs I just kept her dressed up. Zombie bride?

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Question: If I purchase those pants with the SYS checkmark at the wardrobe will I get bonus points???

@Anastasia_V. nothing to feel insecure about! Everyone is doing great here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I love seeing all the looks, and I love the modified outfits. Headpiece from one costume and dress from anorther.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I wish I didn’t already have the Lagerfeld items, but I bought them a long time ago already. Still not loving the way my doll looks with fangs. Not voting for dolls who aren’t making an effort. Not voting for dolls who send the same outfit around over and over and over again. Also, for the second SYS in a row I’m not seeing *any* dolls I know at all. What’s up with that?? I liked having the opportunity to vote for my friends.? 
  • Options
    I'm anxious to see how bloodsucking Vampire doctor?.is that redundant? ) did.Oh, that would be attorney. Lol.
    Fingers crossed for everyone..........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve seen @KaylaJ and @kokokokonut and voted for their dolls

I’m enjoying the SYS since we can be very creative around our fangs.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Dixie is excited to see @littledollz doll has thawed! Happy to have her back.

This is what Dixie is wearing in this round of SYS.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    My inspiration:

Eric Northman *faints* "

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I ended up losing both rounds. I am so annoyed. Dixie may lose an occasional round but back to back!?! Never!
    So I made a new look out of anger. Here is it, along with the lovely @Lyanna

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My black box was just cash, bleh. There was the plain black choker in my palette, I swear I have it in every palette but never manage to pick it ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    edited October 2017
    HollySisk said:

I ended up losing both rounds. I am so annoyed. Dixie may lose an occasional round but back to back!?! Never!
    So I made a new look out of anger. Here is it, along with the lovely @Lyanna

Oh I love this picture! Sorry you lost both rounds Holly ? That outfit really stands out against the usual black dresses and your doll looks awesome! Fingers crossed you win the next one ❤️

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I’ve seen @KaylaJ and @kokokokonut and voted for their dolls

I’m enjoying the SYS since we can be very creative around our fangs.

Woo, ty. I'll def be looking for Dixie. I've already seen people with the shirt and hair!

I lost my first round but was too tired to change anything up and just submitted the same look and have done well since. I even got Kstars in my first box!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Working on my throwback box now, fingers crossed for something good. Thank god for these K stars per 5 star job, I have spent absolutely everything with all these Halloween items ? I have got to grind grind grind before Black Friday. 

Here’s my doll, let me know if anyone sees her! I never have my doll so pale, but it fit way better with a vampire aesthetic so ??‍♀️

Have we we figured out if handhelds work in SYS? I wanted to give her a clutch but wasn’t sure if there was a point or not 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    @Vats I loooooove Eric Northman!! You definitely have my vote if I see you (you would anyway, but especially as Eric  :D )

This was my *very* inspiring first palette:

? I don't even have all the TB items they added yet!! Oh well, things can only get better...right?
  • Options
    If that was your 1st palette, it's not TBs. It's the Black GB. I'm sure your TB box will be fantastic. Hold good thoughts, think positive and be in a great frame of mind when you do pick.
    And that palette...it is the typical black GB palette. I got energy, when I was looking for grey sunnies. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Ah I still don't have those grey sunnies either, @kokokokonut ! I meant I don't have all the TB accessories they added to the black GB boxes (like the gold fringe bag) but you're right...hopefully the proper TB boxes will now have something really good for both of us!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I've won all four of my rounds so far and my TB box awarded me the dog carrier that's been evading me for so long! Yay!!

A new puppy just in time for Halloween... I need to come up with an appropriate name for him! He doesn't look ferocious enough to be a "Cujo" :D Maybe "Gremlin" or "Twix".
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @webra That look is PERFECT from head to toe! I absolutely love everything about it. Makes me feel insecure about my own look now :o

-------

Anyways, can I just say how much I love that night forest background inside the voting booth?! Sooo atmospheric!

Happy Halloween ya'll!

Anastasia, you're the only forum doll I've seen while voting and I voted enthusiastically for you. I'm also going with classic gothic ball gown looks. I thought that hair and choker went perfectly with the gothic vampire aesthetic. 

I hope everyone does well and grinds away for many stars. My state had a massive storm and our power lines are compromised, so I may have no way to recharge tomorrow.

I should hit the TB box tonight. I'm so glad I don't like the earnables. No stress to win. Haha. 
  • Options
    Ok, tomorrow I'm putting my dolls in regular clothes and adding the fangs. I have consistently lost except for one round of one doll. I'm thrilled I bought 4 costumes for each doll. :*
    Fingers crossed for your charging capabilities Doll. My basement will have damp stink for a few days. But my power was intact. My wires are underground, so when the rest of the area goes out, we usually keep power. Now I feel dumb complaining about costumes and losing,rounds when there are real problems. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aw thanks but don't worry about me. If we lose power, it will be short-term. I won't complain after seeing what the islands are going though recently. 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    There was hair in my palette! Hair I want! Hair I covet.

I chose the dowdy Sarah Huckabee dress, but I guess it coulda been worse. That awful green dress or heart ring would've chafed me. What's worse, a funeral dress or a child's ring? 

Yay me me for reaching the TB box and for getting a Maria discount on the ghost butler. She gave me 18 stars back so he was 72 stars. Totally worth it because his animations are so cute. 
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I somehow accidentally won my first round but I don't remember what I was wearing and I've lost every round since. I just don't have the wardrobe to pull off the preferred "elegant goth" vampire look, and I don't have any costumes either. I've been doing a cute vamp instead. Whatever. I like it.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hair in my TB box too! :'(

@Savagekkh, Maria offered me the same deal on the ghost butler. It shocked me the first time I tapped him. I don't know if I will ever tap him again!! :o
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DOLLS!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don’t know how these boots came into the game.....but whatever it is, I am praying we get boots like this in the update, that I don’t have to be VIP for. Now dolls, where did, the boots on the left come from?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much @tiramisu True Blood was such an amazing show for couple of seasons, then it went downhill, but I didn't quit on that one, you know, Alexander + nudity makes up for the lame plots!

I won all rounds yesterday, today I lost one and won another one. I'll reach the jacket next round no matter the results.

Got kash and shoes :# !

Congrats @Pez ! That puppy is cute!

I voted for @Anastasia_V. too. Stay safe @Savagekkh .

Why the BBCode isn't working anymore??? I'm having issues to post...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!