Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH General Discussion

WooHoo

That's right, Can you believe it?

It's time to start drooling, er,
dreaming over what the next update will bring!

Do you smell that faint aroma of new
born energy brought in the form of

KK:H Update v7.5

Maybe Kim know what's in store, or when the update will be here.
It's the end of the month, and we're so excited......
Black Friday is right around the corner....I know we're all anxious to talk about it.

You know you're right. We should just turn this over to the players. Right? Of course, you do have your phone right there. You could tap a few buttons and find out a few hints for us?

Ok, Well Kim thinks we should just open this thread and start sharing our thoughts about the update. so first question on my mind......
When do you think we'll get it?
and 2nd - where's Kim to Dance this thread Open?

Thread's Open

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2017
    ahhh! I can't believe we're in that time of the month again, I feel like the last update wasn't so long ago! Time flies when you're having fun! :blush: I'm incredibly excited and this is such an amazing opening thread, Koko as always <3
    I'm thinking maybe hmm from the next to the next week? Like, not the next one but the one that's after that? maybe? thoughts? hmm.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is it soon? I can't even keep track because I got the last one almost a whole week late.
    Platform: Android

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I hope we get new poses which we’ve been asking for forever!  I’m really excited for it.. hopefully we won’t have any problems getting the update this time ??
    iOS platform
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Add me to the chorus of people hoping for new poses! We want to be able to model our new clutches in the photobooth!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yesss! new poses with our new hand held items would be amazing!!!
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I'm hopping for a beautiful new fall location like Munich or Chicago
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    The fact that the storyline is continuing to next weekend makes me think it definitely won't be until after that. TBH, I hope we don't get any new locations until they redesign how we travel. We need, like, nested menus or something. Alphabetical order, at least. It always takes me forever to find where I want to go.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Still really hoping for a seperate blush addition. ?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

The fact that the storyline is continuing to next weekend makes me think it definitely won't be until after that. TBH, I hope we don't get any new locations until they redesign how we travel. We need, like, nested menus or something. Alphabetical order, at least. It always takes me forever to find where I want to go.

We need a "Next location" button
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think the haND held clutches, and wands, and mugs all mean bigger things are on the horizon. Next year a skull mug please? But for the update, i'do love new winter fashions like the adorable oieces we got last winter. Skates, fur hats and coats,
    #moretappinglessscrolling
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for this lovely opening, @kokokokonut !
    Oh wow, is it time already for the next update?? This update went by so quick, I mean Kim's bday, Halloween, just amazing!
    I would love if the new handheld items would show in the photobooth!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    How do you know when a new update is due? Because they don't happen very often and the previous one wasn't too long ago right? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    September said:
    How do you know when a new update is due? Because they don't happen very often and the previous one wasn't too long ago right? 
    We usually get an update around the beginning of each month :)
    iOS platform
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

*Need to go to San Fransisco, goes to LAX, stops and realizes SF isn't with the CA locations*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    It definitely does seem like the last update just happened! Probably because the last update came with so many fun new things ?

i’m jumping on the “new poses” bandwagon. I really hope that eventually we’ll get to use our handheld items in the photo booth! 

I also hope we get new handheld items, I love them! Some ideas are maybe a cellphone (so our dolls can play KKH all day like we do ? ) or a coffee (like a Starbucks cup since chilly weather is on the horizon). Anyone have any ideas for cool new handhelds? 

I’m also just gonna chime in with the additional requests I’ve been making for the past couple of updates haha:
    –further NPC husband (or wife) customization. I want to dress my husband in better clothes and I want to be able to change his skin color, etc. We can do it for our babies, and we can change everything ELSE about them, so why not? 
    –some kind of change to party events so that they’re not such a chore. Maybe some kind of rankings list or new achievements, so those of us who already have max fans can benefit too. 
    –more baby clothes! I’m still a little disappointed we didn’t get new Halloween clothes for our babies :( 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Ohh yes I agree @AListJacey ! I would really love a handheld phone or starbucks cup. I'm so basic lol.
    I'd also like more make up options. I see many dolls rocking contour but I didn't buy it when it was available :(
    Still don't know if it'd pay 12 euros for it (I'm a student so money isn't abundant) but I'd like to have a similar option available for k-stars. It can be pricey like 100 k-stars. Then it'd be grindable at least :) Also separate blush, maybe highlighters, fun new lip and eye colours...
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thirding the handheld phone and coffee cup! Those would be so cute.

I hope we can someday have both a pet and a vehicle travel at the same time with us! Do you know how long it took newbie-Pez to save up for the London helicopter? I want to flaunt my chopper while still having a cute pet by my side!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chiming in, if they do bring vehicles back (with a pet) I hope there is a way to park them in the garage so they don't follow you around. I actually like that the pets made vehicles disappeared because sometimes they would block the scenery.

I agree with new poses. I almost feel like there needs to be one, at least for the handhelds to be able to show those off. AND A NEW SPOUSE POSE! How long have we been asking for this?! I second new baby clothes as well.
    I’d love new poses, some are close but just NO. I’m always excited for new clothes, but rather than Bring reality shows for quick stores I’m spending this event trying to clean up all of my other tasks. I have a task that I even forgot about. And the update is just going to bring more storylines which is great but I hate having a message desktop. But for this coming update i’d Love To take photo booth shots with the corner of my vehicle in it The way we see it real time we only shoot corner of it sticking out behind us on the street while we’re playing the game that’s all we need just give us the nose the front of the helicopter something like that we buy a lot more cars and whatever car we have at the time that’s the one that we could take a picture with. I think this would be a win-win. Fingers crossed
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh and the ability to start a reality show from your home instead of from Hollywood would be a great feature!
    And this button has been driving me crazy since forever (!!!):

Event though I own multiple cars, this travel button is the only one that shows the public transportation sign.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Here is NY. Their logo is authentic to NYvand the boroughs.

That M stands for MTA - Metro Transit Authority. The logo is pretty authentic. And aren’t NY and California The only ones connected in the game by public transportation because they both started out as multi town/area states in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Malibu doesn’t have car facilities...no garage, no street parking. . Then why does Soho show the car. Off to the hamptons. Let’s investigate Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017
    Brooklyn!

Although I have driven to Brooklyn, and a lot if Brooklynites drive.... just the bus symbol...no mta button?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    TribecA

And Soho

I can’t sort it out, but you’re observant, I never gave them a 2nd thought. >:) Happy Halloween ?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I shared your screenshots of the travel icons with the team!
    The transportation buttons in those locations are functioning properly.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    LindaVB said:

Oh and the ability to start a reality show from your home instead of from Hollywood would be a great feature!

+1. Or even if they zipped you back to the Hollywood studio after filming a show. This game has me grinding like a zombie sometimes and I've hit the party button on reality weekends more than I can count.

Oh yeah, it workstransportation fine, thank you I was just pretty sure I'd seen a bus elsewhere, and it had to be NY somewhere. . I was on a smaller device and dkdn'the even realize this was the uodate thread. Speaking of which.....

Imagine in some future uodate, If there was a business, what kind would you want? I'd love another Chevier Paris type. 3 gigs , 7 Stars for a nice afternoon's work.
    Hey, how about 'saving' a once hot magazine, buying it, and starting a media empire? Once a week we would go and do whatever. Then we buy a tv station in another uodate, then a satellite radio network. Ok, that'sounds my Halloween Hope. That someday in a galaxy far away.......i'my sorry, I just had the cutest little Jedi knight trick or treat. Couldn'the have been more than 3 with his mom. What was I just hoping for? Oh yeah more poses. Lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How about for our businesses we hire employees :lol: I'd pay a kash salary just so I don't have to do those gigs but still earn the k-stars. I'm trying to catch up on the ones I own this week and I can't even remember. I realized I own the art gallery and I haven't done a gig there in who knows how long because I forgot all about it.
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    This month really flew by, Prague was a really great update! On to the next one :smiley:!
    1. Keep making these multi-weekend storylines. It's great fun!
    2. Make reality shows and parties cancelable. Sometimes I tap the wrong button in the menu and get stuck with an 8 hour event in a location I didn't want...
    3. Being able to choose how long a date should last before starting a date. It's always such a lottery.
    4. Ability to not have the Stories always pop up in the top left corner.
    5. Do not launch all new storylines at once with the update. It's so overwhelming to have all these tasks lined up! A maximum of 2 storylines is great, and just unlock the next one when the first quest is complete.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    Oooh, maybe RT could start to earn his salary, or we get a PA to keep track. Just like we see our awards, we could see when we completed what bus for the week. But I love those Chevier gigs. I enjoy doing them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary