Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

How about for our businesses we hire employees :lol: I'd pay a kash salary just so I don't have to do those gigs but still earn the k-stars. I'm trying to catch up on the ones I own this week and I can't even remember. I realized I own the art gallery and I haven't done a gig there in who knows how long because I forgot all about it.

I want to be able to hire people for the Brooklyn salon so I don't have to constantly remind myself when I last checked the business. Or at least it tells me at what point customers are there so I don't forget to check.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Oooh, maybe RT could start to earn his salary, or we get a PA to keep track. Just like we see our awards, we could see when we completed what bus for the week. But I love those Chevier gigs. I enjoy doing them.

That would be a good idea, like a checklist of sorts of businesses we own and when gigs are available. I know it's as easy as just setting up reminders for yourself, but I've tried that and when you're trying to sneak in some game play in between real life happenings it's just not very feasible. Or it's in the middle of an event and I turn off the reminder so it doesn't keep popping up and then forget all about it. I have to be organized enough as it is for my actual job, I want to play a game to relax not work/think just as hard :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2017
    That reminds me, there should be more use for RT. I would have hoped a new manager equaled more storylines on a regular basis, for those of us who only get them on weekends and after updates. His part of the offices even has 2 rooms but the second one isn't used and the first just seems to be for looking at the trophies.
    Platform: Android

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I second the comments about RT.  We had maybe one or two storylines on him but now he just stands in the trophy room.  I always get excited when he calls but it just ends up with him telling me to check out my new trophy.  I wish he could help us manage businesses or just have more use.  Seems like such a beautifully designed office has gone to waste :(
    iOS platform
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I just remembered that pregnant NPC some people found in their contact list a few months ago. I wonder if we'll finally get a storyline or new game feature with her.

It would be cool if the max levels on some of the achievements were raised again. More goals and rewards I could work toward. (And that rain of K-stars when you first load your game after an update like that is fantastic, haha.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Pez, The pregnant NPC is one of the characters from the Stories feature. Hope you will get to meet her soon. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

SURPRISE!

7.5 will be released on iOS & Android later today.

This kind of says it all...

K, did anyone see Kim's latest Instagram post? I feel like I need to get my hands on her next fragrance...

Your next business can be a perfumery in Lisbon!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

SURPRISE!

7.5 will be released on iOS & Android later today. This kind of says it all...
    K, did anyone see Kim's latest Instagram post? I feel like I need to get my hands on her next fragrance...
    Your next business can be a perfumery in Lisbon!
    YES! So much yes here. 

The doll on the far left is rocking that outfit, I need it all. Also, did I totally not call the handheld coffee?? If that’s a GB, I just KNOW I’m gonna spend a fortune chasing, because there’s no way I’m letting that coffee cup go. Do I also spot more thigh high boots?? Swoon. This whole outfit just screams fall and I am LOVING it.

The female doll in the middle has such a pretty dress! I hope we can get that too! 

And lastly I hope we can finally get Kim’s black outfit in this picture as a SMC, ive been dying for it.

Perfumery sounds interesting, can’t wait to see what that business entails ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ah .... was planning on buying one more Kollection & one more Halloween Costume in the pop up shop this weekend if it will be a VIP event. Will they be gone before the weekend if the update comes today?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the update on IOS!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖

Ah .... was planning on buying one more Kollection & one more Halloween Costume in the pop up shop this weekend if it will be a VIP event. Will they be gone before the weekend if the update comes today?

I am worried about that too -- the app store update description has lines about "Collect gorgeous clothes from 3 NEW Kollections" and "Shop for new designer dresses at the Korkov Popup Store".

(And thank you for telling me where the pregnant NPC came from! I totally forgot about Stories as a source of new characters.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am beyond surprised!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    For everyone who hasn’t had it pop up yet, here is the update description:

More fans and we can take photobooth pics with our handhelds! Yes!

I am also wondering about the kollections though, can someone let me know? I still had some I wanted to get, and now I’m hesitant to update right away if it means they’ll be gone. ? but on the other hand, the idea of 3 new ones is just as exciting. Ah decisions! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

I'm downloading the iOS update right now. (Bought my ghost bride costume before I jumped in.) If no one beats me to it, I'll post about whether the Kollections and the popup store are immediately replaced. Wish me luck, since I had to download the 7.4 update 2 or 3 times before it took, haha.

edited November 2017
    No fear guys! I updated anyway, and while they do add new collections, the old ones are still there too!

Edit: upon further inspection, all the throwback Halloween items are still in the featured section as well! 
    And my oh my, some of the new hairs and clothes are GREAT
    KKH iOS player ✨

edited November 2017
    Thanks @Pez! I only purchased 3 tiles of the Kollections because the first I won a dress, then the other two times I won kash and energy and after reading what everyone else was getting I figured it was a scam to spend k-stars lol.

Have we always had a VIP weekend before the update comes out? I know it usually is but wasn't sure if that was always the case.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

Have we always had a VIP weekend before the update comes out? I know it usually is but wasn't sure if that was always the case.

Yeah this is SO strange. I can't remember the last time we had an update without a VIP weekend first.
    hackers can burn in hell
    edited November 2017
    Welcome to Lisbon! I love this new hairstyle.

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited November 2017
    As @AListJacey said, 3 new Kollections were added, and the 3 old ones are still there, too! Thanks Jacey!

The popup store is immediately replaced. There are 3 new Korkov dresses being offered. (I like the red poppies one the best.) The Halloween popup store outfits are still available for purchase in the closet, though!

Edit: The Lisbon home has 2 rooms and costs $230,000. The pet costs 60 K-stars. (Huge dog bed with two VERY fluffy big puppies! I'm horrible at identifying dog breeds lol, sorry!) I really like the hammock available for purchase in the backyard.

edited November 2017
    I hate to jump in to problem mode so soon, when a good number of people have yet to get the update, but there are a few bugs that I found! 

First, is it just me, or are ads back for everyone? I haven’t had ads in forever, I’ve made plenty of purchases in the past, but suddenly I have a commercial for that darned “choose your own story” chapters app like every 2 minutes.

Also, I went to check out the Korkov shop, and the first thing the model asks me is weather I want to try on the long white dress w/ blue boots or the parrot print ball gown. It seems the model forgot that she’s supposed to be advertising an entirely new collection ?

I could even purchase them (if i didn’t just blow all my K stars on collections, lol)
    .********Koko removed image from another maker’s game
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Genuinely irritated. Why can't they give us newer players a chance to catch up before adding a dozen more things? ???
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ahhhh! this update is completely gorgeous! thank you so much, Kalinda and the Glu team! I'm so happy right now!
    I'm about to start looking through everything that's new but I'm so, so SO happy we can now take pictures with our hand held items <3<3<3
    also, the new location is so pretty and having the old Kollections + the new ones available for us is so amazing! I was afraid we were going to lose the old ones with the update, so happy we're not!
    ahhh and the coffee is in our closets! I'm beyond surprised and happy right now, I can't wait to start using all of our new things.
    I feel like a kid in a candy store right now, can't stop looking at everything around me!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited November 2017

I hate to jump in to problem mode so soon, when a good number of people have yet to get the update, but there are a few bugs that I found! 

First, is it just me, or are ads back for everyone? I haven’t had ads in forever, I’ve made plenty of purchases in the past, but suddenly I have a commercial for that darned “choose your own story” chapters app like every 2 minutes..

Wow I really hope that's a bug because to have ads back (I haven't had them in forever too) would suck so much
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

edited November 2017
    judithkkh said:
    ahhhh! this update is completely gorgeous! thank you so much, Kalinda and the Glu team! I'm so happy right now! I'm about to start looking through everything that's new but I'm so, so SO happy we can now take pictures with our hand held items <3<3<3 also, the new location is so pretty and having the old Kollections + the new ones available for us is so amazing! I was afraid we were going to lose the old ones with the update, so happy we're not! ahhh and the coffee is in our closets! I'm beyond surprised and happy right now, I can't wait to start using all of our new things. I feel like a kid in a candy store right now, can't stop looking at everything around me!

Holy cow! I didn’t even notice the coffee and stuff is in our closet. Oh my gosh!! And the fall skirt with the boots AHH 

Sorry I know I’m spamming the thread but there are so many things I’m super excited about. The entire fall outfit I was dying for is in our closet to purchase, I was so worried I was going to have to chase. 

I am in heaven with this update right now, I love everything about it so far ??? thank you glu! I feel like they really listened to our requests!
    KKH iOS player ✨

@AListJacey - Thanks for showing us the issue in the pop-up shop. We'll work on it!
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017

First, is it just me, or are ads back for everyone? I haven’t had ads in forever, I’ve made plenty of purchases in the past, but suddenly I have a commercial for that darned “choose your own story” chapters app like every 2 minutes.

This happened to me as well when I went inside my closet to check out all of the new things. It hasn't happened since then but I do hope it's just a little bug that will be fixed soon because I haaate ads ?

@AListJacey I was about to quote you again but yesss! this outfit is amazing and such a gorgeous one, I'm about to go through my closet again to start adding a couple of new things to my wishlist (although, I'm not sure I will be able to wait for a VIP event, I can't help but feel in love with this update!) As you said, I feel like they really listened to our requests and I can't thank them enough for all of this! Such an amazing update. <3

@Pez omg you got me at fluffy. I need to see this new dog with their puppies, ahhh! if someone can post it as a spoiler, that would be amazing and highly appreciated ?
    @KalindaKing she looks absolutely stunning with her new hairstyle! I feel like this new update brought so many amazing and pretty hairstyles, I can't wait to try them all!

Ahhh I love the new hair on Kalinda's doll! BRB, gonna stalk the Play Store.
    We're aware of the bug in 7.5 that's making some players see ads. We're working on a solution and we'll keep you posted!
    #VIPKalinda
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG what!!!!! Updating right now!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

Ahhh I love the new hair on Kalinda's doll! BRB, gonna stalk the Play Store.

No Android update for me yet :(
    hackers can burn in hell