Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When can Amazon expect the update? Hopefully sooner than a whole week later, this time.
    Platform: Android

• YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Don't want to be a negative Nelly over here. But the perfumes: 10 k stars to hire a designer, 25 k stars to buy fancy bottles? What's next? 50 k stars for an ad campaign? And will that investment be repaid somehow?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My Korkov store is going a bit crazy today! Haha I can see the new outfits, but when I try to wear them what I wear is the old Korkov items such as the long flowery yellow dress and the white dress with blue thigh-high boots. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They’re working in this, and thank you for your patience. The new Be available all month so there’s nothing to worry about. Just don’t try and buy those old items because you don’t know what will happen. I too am loving Lisbon. And the items for VIP? I must get a subscription,this month. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    YesWeJenn said:
    Don't want to be a negative Nelly over here. But the perfumes: 10 k stars to hire a designer, 25 k stars to buy fancy bottles? What's next? 50 k stars for an ad campaign? And will that investment be repaid somehow?
    Before the update, I was worried that the original kollections would disappear / be replaced by the new ones, so I spent every last K star I had on the kollections lol. Therefore, I had to say no to the designer and no to the fancy bottle... At this point, we may as well scoop mud in a jar and call it my new perfume, with how this is going ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    It’s taking forever to update!! ?? I need all the new stuff lol I’m going bankrupt tonight! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Totally agree, @YesWeJenn! I was confused when I had to pay stars and there event wasn’t an option of coming back later. 
    There is also some bug with free k-star offers. I usually had the same offers (lords mobile, legacy of discord etc), but now there are two different pages, which are changing from time to time. Sorry that screenshots are in Russian, I just couldn’t find, how to switch languages in a game! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    HI everyone! When I go to try on the new Elizabeth Karkarov clothes it puts the white dress with the blue knee high boots on my doll. When I go to try on another outfit it puts the original one I chose on. I hope this makes sense. This is today’s new update btw
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Hi QueenSuki. Glu is aware of this and will be resolving it along with a few other little things. thanks for your patience, and I'm moving this over to the Update thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

SURPRISE!

7.5 will be released on iOS & Android later today.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Poor Wendy. ;( Probably all the excitement over the update. How you doin?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

Totally agree, @YesWeJenn! I was confused when I had to pay stars and there event wasn’t an option of coming back later. 

What I did was close and restart the game during that conversation about the 25 k stars. After restarting, I was back in Hollywood, didn't have to make a decision and go about my day. I will see how it plays out for different players on here to decide if it's worth spending 25 k stars on...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh I really love this update so many cool things! Some beautiful clothes and loving the long hair will be buying all this either on a VIP event or Black Friday have to wait and see how patient I can be! Also, this perfume storyline, kinda begrudge paying 10kstars out initially and now 25kstars for a bottle? I don't want to go any further until I know what else we are going to have to pay for and surely we can expect a big kstar pay out if we do fork out otherwise what's the point? If anyone goes further into the storyline let us kstar poor folks know what happens that'd be amazing ❤️❤️❤️
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

There is also some bug with free k-star offers. I usually had the same offers (lords mobile, legacy of discord etc), but now there are two different pages, which are changing from time to time. Sorry that screenshots are in Russian, I just couldn’t find, how to switch languages in a game! 

Just wanted to clarify this is not a bug. We're starting to offer some new options for offers, so it's OK If you see this!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I found another glitch. I have two babies, a boy and a girl. In the nursery when I’m holding the girl they both show as two boys. When I switch with my nanny and hold the boy she shows back up as a girl.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Remember that time Android received the update before iOS? That was fun :lol:

• CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am soooo sad. If I had known I would miss out on that lovely perfume handheld bottle I would have paid those damned 25 k-stars. Please, could there be a way where we can “change our mind” about it? Besides it, I am sooo loving this update, everything is gorgeous but I am so bitter over that bottle. Pretty please...?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well since my leg is broke I'm just resting and waiting patiently on the new update, I'm excited for it because I've saved tons of kstars! :smile::smiley:
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh god i'm freaking out i didn't know the update was already out i was so out of the loop!
    i can get perfumes?? oh my god that's amazing! but... the kstars... oh man i'm gonna go broke lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW, what a pleasant surprise! I hope this becomes a trend of receiving the update BEFORE a VIP weekend. Can't wait to start spending! lol
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh my gosh, we’re able to actually get a perfume bottle? I didn’t pay the 25 K stars either (I didn’t have it lol) but I thought the bottle was just a concept, not an actual bottle we can get. Aw I’m sad now.

Can someone post a pic of what this bottle looks like?

edit: if someone can also post a pic of the Lisbon dog, that would be great too! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I hope Android users get the update soon. Last time the update came out a lot of hours after the ios update.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Mayrilin said:

I hope Android users get the update soon. Last time the update came out a lot of hours after the ios update.

It was 4.25 AM my time (GMT) when I received it for android the last time so it'll probably be that way for me again, right now it's 9.33 PM and yet I have a lot of time on my hands atm so being patient as hard as it is for me is something I'm gonna have to do, ha.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Just wanted to clarify this is not a bug. We're starting to offer some new options for offers, so it's OK If you see this!
    Kalinda when is android update coming out its been 5-8 hours since iOS ?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Wait a minute... are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this doll wearing a LIP RING?????

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Good things come to those who wait, my androids are really getting anxious. ANd I have to see what this perfume bottle is all about. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    I understood something like this. It’s soo Pink and pretty and Now I am sooo sad if i missed out on it forever...please? Could we get another chance? *puppy eyes*
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I couldn’t help myself and bought the perfume bottle and the designer!  And I think this is a bug- in the changelog, it says that we can hold handheld items in the photobooth (if I’m not mistaken) but when I tried it out it didnt work.  Why is that?
    iOS platform
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a new pose in the photo booth that lets you hold the perfume (and other handheld items). It's the one below the baby pose. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.