Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

Comments

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    There's a new pose in the photo booth that lets you hold the perfume (and other handheld items). It's the one below the baby pose. Hope that helps!
    Omg yay ? also kalinda when is android kkh players getting the update the suspension is making me cray lol
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Wait a minute... are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this doll wearing a LIP RING?????

The lip ring looks so cool! Hope we get that in the future. :) Do we have this lip color in the closet? :o

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love that lip ring. See, I'm not much in the nose, but the lip is fair game. Just checked Android..nothing yet. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I like all the new clothes and hairstyles in this update so far. Kudos to Glu on that one. :blush:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    @judithkkh and @AListJacey , here are the new Lisbon puppies:

I LOVE the pretty pink perfume bottle and was willing to pay for it, but I was not happy that I had to pay another 10 K-stars to unlock the handhelds pose in the photobooth. I really thought that pose would be a freebie. Darn. But now that I bought it I wanna show it off, lol:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    LindaVB said:

Wait a minute... are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this doll wearing a LIP RING?????

omg omg Y E S!!! ahhh I hope we get it soon <3
    @Pez ahhh are those chow chows? I don't even know, all I know is that I need them!!! I loveee puppies and they're extremely cute. I'm going to have some decisions to make! Haha, thank youu <3
    edit: by the way, she's looking gorgeous! the new pose that allows us to hold hand held items is definitely one of my favorites now. that one and the one with the clutches!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Can someone that didn't buy the warrior and egyptian outfits to check if they're still available to purchase within the wardrobe after the update please?

I was waiting a VIP event to acquire them, but if they are goners I need to secure them before update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Vats said:
    Can someone that didn't buy the warrior and egyptian outfits to check if they're still available to purchase within the wardrobe after the update please? I was waiting a VIP event to acquire them, but if they are goners I need to secure them before update.
    It’s all still in the closets for purchase! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Thanks @AListJacey! Seriously? They are doubling their prices as they did with the pop up shops items???? :dizzy:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:
    Thanks @AListJacey! Seriously? They are doubling their prices as they did with the pop up shops items???? :dizzy:
    I think at first I thought you were referring to the pop up shop items, but no! For the regular Halloween costumes that were in the featured section, they are the same price, sorry for misunderstanding! They are in the closet tho still for purchase :) 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Vats said:

I think at first I thought you were referring to the pop up shop items, but no! For the regular Halloween costumes that were in the featured section, they are the same price, sorry for misunderstanding! They are in the closet tho still for purchase :) 

:relieved: I was about to cry thinking if I should buy them before the VIP or wait an pay the double!!!

Thanks for make it clear! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Omg the update was sprung on me! I totally didn’t think it would be here so soon! I’m updating now!!! The excitement is too much! 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the puppies look like shih tzu maybe?
    also, the lip ring, yes. i was also wondering if we'll get the wine cup for our dolls. y'know, the one in the halloween sale announcement.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I just got another mini-loading screen and the clothing previews in the Korkov popup shop are now working properly for me! Thanks for fixing that quickly, Glu.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    Update is out for Android :D Downloding right now. So excited
    egg said:

the puppies look like shih tzu maybe?
    also, the lip ring, yes. i was also wondering if we'll get the wine cup for our dolls. y'know, the one in the halloween sale announcement.

hmm you might be right! I love puppies so they're absolutely adorable but I think that you're right, they do look like they could be shih tzu <3 and yess I was thinking about that wine glass yesterday. I hope we do get the chance to get it because a wine glass would look so classy now that we can take pictures with our hand held items!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yup android update opening as we speak!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Pez said:
    @judithkkh and @AListJacey , here are the new Lisbon puppies: [spoiler][/spoiler] 
    Oh my gosh they are SO cute! Thank you for showing me! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

@YesWeJenn that's what I did too as soon as I read your post, I stopped at the 10 K-stars conversation though. I'd love to have a perfume but I'd like to see where this goes before spending K-stars on it, it's a very nice storyline though! The perfume business sounds amazing <3
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Mayrilin said:

Update is out for Android :D Downloding right now. So excited

Not for me :neutral:
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    egg said:
    the puppies look like shih tzu maybe? also, the lip ring, yes. i was also wondering if we'll get the wine cup for our dolls. y'know, the one in the halloween sale announcement.
    I actually own 2 shih tzu mixed breeds(one with poodle and the other terrier). I'm nearly 100% sure neither puppies are shih tzus or anything close for that matter. ?But they are adorable 

Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
    edited November 2017
    just read Krystal's update in our Houses and Pets thread (thank youu <3) and I'm definitely getting Lisbon as soon as we have a VIP event now that I know it allows 7 guests as well ahhh! I can't wait! I was going to get Venice but this one looks absolutely gorgeous too and those puppies stole my heart.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Perfume bottle and puppies. <3

EDIT: Nah, I don’t like posting my photos that way, and it’s an inconvenience for everyone too. Ugh, I can’t delete them, the “X’s” are useless. :o I can’t even delete this post. Not loving this. Sighhhh.☹️
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There's a new pose in the photo booth that lets you hold the perfume (and other handheld items). It's the one below the baby pose. Hope that helps!
    Oooh, thanks! Next time.  :)
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    PORTUGAL!!! MY COUNTRY <3<3<3<3<3<3
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Wow! Glu really packed a lot into this update! So many new items. I’m a little underwhelmed with my VIP items this month, but overall a nice update. 

I’m curious if the Kollections still work the same way, or if the odds of winning are actually random now since so many of us complained.

Anyone else notice that some frozen friends are now unfrozen, at least on iOS with this update?  I think I may have no frozen friends at the moment.  
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Are we still having VIP event this weekend just curious the kkh Instagram community are really hoping their is because we need smc ?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @webra Yes some friends were defrosted, like @kokokokonut and @HollySisk! New fb friends are still not showing though.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited November 2017
    YesWeJenn said:
    Don't want to be a negative Nelly over here. But the perfumes: 10 k stars to hire a designer, 25 k stars to buy fancy bottles? What's next? 50 k stars for an ad campaign? And will that investment be repaid somehow?
    Exactly. You will have to pay 10 stars for the billboard. I didn’t pay and... Willow Pape is there! Sigh...
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Do you have to buy the perfume bottle to get the new pose? I didn't (which I too now regret, don't watch TV and play the game at the same time kids lol) and I don't have a new posing in the closet.

There are so many hairs I want now. I am going to be such a mess next VIP with trying to calculate things lol

@astray broken leg? ouch! I hope you get better soon! I've been there myself

Ps bronze VIP dress
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College