Update v7.4 - Anticipation

1151617181921Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu is aware ofthe remaining issues. You should watch the support thread for the update issues.  But bear in mind, that while they are still working on it, we're trying to to get the knack of the new forum, so please be patient for responses here.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I appreciate you being so supportive and optimistic Koko, but I've been checking the support thread for five days now (before we changed to the new forum I might add) and Glu still hasn't responded. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm getting frustrated and worried that I might miss Kim's birthday event if this doesn't get fixed soon, especially after spending so much real-life money on this game. I will try to work harder on being patient though, and give Glu the benefit of the doubt. Once again, thank you for being so supportive to all of the players here on the forum. You're cheerful attitude is probably the only thing keeping me sane while waiting for a reply from Glu.  :)
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts

I’ve been searching for this information all over. What is the final gig of the storyline as of October 2017? I’m wondering how close I am. ? Gigs just keep coming and coming! It would be cool to finish it and wait for the next update. Hahah 

I’ve had to restart before so I am remembering some of the main storyline but I’m just wondering if someone can remember what the current, last gig is. Or how far you think I’m from it? If that makes sense?! Lolll

Level 26

Current gigs:

1. Fallback at Femme
    2. Seeds of Hope (Charity gig)
    3. The Oak Crowd (Elizabeth Korkov)
    4. Audition for Anna (Anna Dello Russo)
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I think the psychic thing was the last one this weekend and, unless I'm misremembering, it continues next weekend.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Thanks ThinkThistle, but I think she meant for the Monthly Update. You spoke about this weekend's, and yeah the freaky meeting with the Spiritual Advisor is the last of the Weekend d.

As far as the October Update, I'm not done, and I have the Auditiin up, so I'd bet it is the Audition for Anna. Although I also have the Korkov gigs as well. Who has finished and can help out? I'd just try to get them all done, because you don'the want to block any future items
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks ThinkThistle, but I think she meant for the Monthly Update. You spoke about this weekend's, and yeah the freaky meeting with the Spiritual Advisor is the last of the Weekend d. As far as the October Update, I'm not done, and I have the Auditiin up, so I'd bet it is the Audition for Anna. Although I also have the Korkov gigs as well. Who has finished and can help out? I'd just try to get them all done, because you don'the want to block any future items
    Hey! Actually, I didn’t mean the monthly update or the weekend events. ? I meant the general storyline. I don’t know if that makes sense.. But I realized a few days ago that I’m not close to being done. I was working on a gig that involved collaborating with Korkov because she wanted to stock her fashion in So Chic. It reminded me how I still need to get to the part where Misty Levine and Korkov both want to have their fashion in So Chic but Korkov has a problem with it or something. I have no idea when that happens though. It could be 5+ “old storylines” away from reaching the Misty vs Korkov dilemma. Who knows?! ? Now I started the old storyline with our character’s old friend “Jimmy” coming to town. I also just finished the old storyline with the Dutchess (Daisy) where Willow falls asleep at the fashion show and I get the credit for actually doing my job. I think I have a while before I’m just getting the side gigs from Simon and monthly update stories. For now, I’m still doing the old storylines, weekend event storylines, and monthly update storylines. I have like 8 gigs to do now because the monthly update hammered me with gigs. Lolol Arghhh. Oh well, I’ll just keep going and get there when I get there. I was just curious. There are pros and cons to being finished with the main storyline (on KKH and K&K)! Plus, I’ve had to restart both games several times for several unwanted reasons. It’s tiring doing the same thing over and over AND not getting anything back that I have already earned while playing. ?

Btw, I did finish the Korkov gigs. It’s actually pretty simple so don’t worry! ?

Thanks for your guy’s help! 
    If anyone has any other info, feel free to share!
    moving this to the 7.4 Update Discussion thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, by monthly update, I meant overall storyline, because it is through the Update we get each month, that the Storyline continues like episodes of our fave Netflix show, where instead of watching at your own pace, you’re playing at your own pace. There is Event storyline, then general storyline. Sorry if I confused things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary