KK:H Weekday Event -10/30/17 - Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat SYS

1235Next

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @soundspretty I'm sorry for your loss and the stress it puts on your plans. 

And koko, ahh wet carpet is the worst. 

We have been lucky so far. We only lost power for an hour while the professionals turned it off to cut down trees that were laying against them. Not so sure the wires are 100% but we are faring well. We had trees fall, but they landed on the lawn and missed the house and garage. 

Anyway, I managed to win every round except one, so I finished early. I had a strange thing happen when I was 10 points short of finishing. The game kept giving me an error about submitting, but it spit out 2 points all five times I tried to submit, therefore just finishing the event. 

Hope everyone else is having a good event. Those TB boxes look brutal this week. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ,Yay for the return of a missed top, :D
    I just finished 2 games, now I can sleep again. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’ve been winning some and losing some rounds, but I’m working on the sweater now!  Here’s my TB pallete:
    iOS platform
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts

I went for an Elvira inspired look for this. Sorry for the crappy photo, I guess i only had some closet screenshots and no actual Photo Booth pictures and I'm too lazy to go back in and restyle her and take new pictures since I'm done participating :blush:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It's annoying that the double rewards announcement still there (2 hr left) but the payout from videos already dropped down to 1 Kstar. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I loved everyone’s costumes,, both at the door and in the game. and that is a dead on Elvira., Laura..
    Jasmine, nice pick from the TB boxes.
    I just checked the free stars, one video and one other offer...3 Stars. So I don’t know which one only paid out 1 Star. Where did you see it say 2 more hours?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017

The other offer page still pays double rewards. It’s this free video button’s payout dropped to 1 KStar meanwhile it still says Get 2X free stars.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I loved everyone’s costumes,, both at the door and in the game. and that is a dead on Elvira., Laura..
    Jasmine, nice pick from the TB boxes. How is everyone the day after Halloween? I’m tired, and if the door bell doesn’t ring till,Black Friday, i’ll Be happy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Everyone looks so great!! I finished the event, but still vote like a crazy person, just love looking at everyone's outfits!!
    I won all but one round. This is my favorite outfit thus far:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I won every round so I finished the event early as well. I really like the SYS with the extra day now, it takes the sleep stealing component out and makes it much less stressful. This was the outfit I used most of the time:

And this was my TB palette. I’m definitely very happy with my pick, I think it’s one of the best items in the palette.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    edited November 2017
    I love how everyone can achieve spooky eyes just by going white eyed in the closet. When the real eyes came out, some were wonky. Some were ok, if you can imagine wonky on zombie eyes. How would you tell, but we could.

My doll was just dressed in street clothes, and that’s when she wins. I’m still enjoying voting & there’s still plenty of time. Who is still working, and what are you wearing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The zombie eyes were definitely wonky before the doll makeovers. I was actually surprised to use them, because they look good in the game now.
    edited November 2017
    Hey, you know what we need around here? a little thinking music........ we have to think about these hints from our Glu Goddess on Halloween...

Doesn't Halloween make it feel like it's a Friday? I bet you dolls will be chasing a handheld item that's in the gift boxes for girls. As for the earnables, they make me think of Jackie Kennedy Onassis!

So here’s the thinking music I mentioned....
    https://youtu.be/H9tEvfIsDyo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I think the poster who posted the pic from Kim's Jackie O photo shoot hit it right on the nose. 

Here is my outfit that never lost. I was wearing all black but then got tired of it so decided to go blood red, and use my newly earned bonus hair that looks very vampy. 

edited November 2017
    And dolls.....about the html, I’ll put together a little cheat sheet we can copy and paste from till you get used to it. For a lot of stuff it is the same with < > instead of brackets. And pictures here, I haven’t tried it yet, instead I’ve been doin the old drag and drop. Postimage misses me, lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Here’s today’s outfit: 

I am still voting and submitting looks even though I am done lol. This has been the greatest SYS ever. It’s so nice to not have a restricting item like a dress to  make outfits out of. Even though I got a boring bracelet in my box, kash, and the prizes suck I’m still so pleased! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    I was too busy voting & grinding for KStars last night, so I put this sign with candies at my front porch. I heard kids coming but didn’t have to get up and open the door. ? LOL!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    edited November 2017
    May I ask when this event end?
    I can’t join the event because the star icon for event is suddenly missing. And after the update, it is still missing. Is it because the event is already ending? Or does the icon move somewhere? Thanks :)
    I am afraid the star icon will not show up until tmrw, I want to join next weekend event

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

May I ask when this event end?
    I can’t join the event because the star icon for event is suddenly missing. And after the update, it is still missing. Is it because the event is already ending? Or does the icon move somewhere? Thanks :)
    I am afraid the star icon will not show up until tmrw, I want to join next weekend event

the event ends tomorrow, in less than 24 hours. usually there's a timer that lets you know.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I didn't manage to get on the forum for a couple of days (busy at work!) but I completed the event yesterday (only losing one round) and also got kash and then shoes in my boxes. Overall, I thought this was a great additional Halloween event and have loved seeing the creative looks, I'm going to vote some more today just to appreciate them, it's also nice to help out those who still need the points. 

@Vats - I still haven't finished True Blood! It definitely went downhill after the first couple of seasons (especially when they brought the coven in) and I'm currently stuck on season 5 I think. I do own the rest of it and so will get around to it eventually...this talk of Eric has definitely bumped it up my priority list again ?
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I just finished the event :) Yay!
    iOS platform
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I open only now my boxes even if I finished the event like 2 days ago (I know but I always open them on the last day of the event, it's an habit now lol) and I got 25 k stars on the black one and finally this lovely flurry jumper I guess? I wanted that for so long ?

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Those fangs were a bit too expensive for me so i skipped this event altogether they're just not worth the 40 kstars they are asking for imho, perhaps next year who knows.