☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/3/17 - Welcome to Lisbon What will it Be?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Welcome to Lisbon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JatuyL8cZUs

We got our first
hint when Kalinda said.....................

Doesn't Halloween make it feel like it's a Friday? I bet you dolls will be chasing a handheld item that's in the gift boxes for girls. As for the earnables, they make me think of Jackie Kennedy Onassis!

Then that quote was brought home when @Ktinaavi a posted this!
Ktinaavi said:

That makes me think of the magazine Kim did and she dressed up like Jackie. 

So if our sources are right, we have one exciting weekend planned, but still.....we have no idea what the event will be. Maybe Kim can help us out, we're still feeling the Too Much Candy Blues...............

Well, maybe your Mom knows? Or maybe we should just cut our losses and start the thread. Do you have any ideas Kim? Maybe you could take over?

That makes 2 of us. Let's see, Banner goes up, music plays, yada yada yada hint, yada yada, Kim's comes in, says she doesn't know what the event will be. You've done enough of these, What happens then Kim?

Yeah, you're right about that. Ok, first weekend after BBC switches to Simple html. Confusion abounds at least in this moderita's brain, so we'll just ask Kim to do what ever she wants today, to start the thread.

That works for me. So, run in, let your 14 year old self Dance this mess around, and we'll start the first event after Halloween, and before Black Friday. 3 weeks from today....and Thanksgiving and then
The Big Event.

First things First. Oh Kim?

Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, for better or worse, it's open. Now, let's obsess. What do you think the event could be? Will we toil or spend? Relax or grind? And, how much have we been loving all these free stars for 5Star gigs?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Well, we know that the handheld can’t be the coffee cup, because I just saw it in the VIP section.  But I really hope it’s not a VIP event because I don’t have enough k-stars to complete one!
    iOS platform
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Well, I thought that we would get a VIP, but we're surprised by the update and doesn't seems logical to have 2 VIPs in the same month, one of them being the so awaited Black Friday, but I feel I have so many things to catch up that have 2 VIPs doesn't sound so bad.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love the coffee cup, The fact that we can hold things......I wonder if a position close to the one that holds the wand and bouquet could easily morph into pushing a stroller, or holding a little hand. (See, we're anxious for the babies to age a little, because they don't pottie train till they're walking, and boy do we want to get them out of diapers)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I remember once we had 2 vips 1 weekend after the other. Only happened once, and as I recall there wasn't any updated between the two weeks. Does anyone else remember that? I'm thinking it was Springtime of 2015, but I could be wrong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I'm curious about the weekend storyline. How will it end? Will we win something special after weeks working it?
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm excited for the weekend event and I'm hoping I'll be able to put my money and kstars to good use :wink:

Bring on the SPOILERS :heart:
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I think the handheld will be the glass of wine.
    Also I hope that they will save the VIP event for black Friday since my pile of kstars has seriously been affected by all the Halloween stuff after the update. 

Polite spoilers chant! Yay! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Yay, thread is open, thank you @kokokokonut for another great opener!
    I really hope it will be a VIP, I already had a loooong list and it just got a whole lot longer with this new update!
    Like @September, I too think the handheld item will be this one which was shown on the official KKH social media pics:

""
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited November 2017
    I actually found another pic on KKH official social media of an outfit and hairstyle that we both did not get yet... I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone, so I did it like this:

""
    " />
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I know a lot of people are anxious for a VIP, but I’m jumping on board of the “Please don’t be a VIP weekend” train. I would so much rather grind and grind and save and save for Black Friday~

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I’m actually going to Portugal next week as a last minute trip and I was soooo happy to see this surprise update brought it!!!!! I also grew up at my moms perfumaria so urgh! This update is so close to me heart! Can’t wait to see the weekend spoilers!!!! ????
    edited November 2017
    10:40 Thursday morning, Opinions are divided. As long as the items rock, we’ll all be so excited..

Dam 7 words over If you count the time as one. And what’s the big deal with the haiku and me, you might ask. 10 words little itty-bitty words stood between me and the Dean’s list. Ten words in the form of a haiku would’ve aced the course but that lack of those 10 words meant B- & no list. And there you have it: ‘ in search of an appendix and a haiku” or ‘This probably Wasn’t the only thing keeping me from Harvard’.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I know VIP would be wildly unpopular, but I'm secretly hoping for it because I'll be too busy this weekend to grind. That's the only reason :lol: As far as k-star items, we're so close to Black Friday that it would be silly to purchase anything when in just a few weeks everything in the closet will be 50% off (if it follows the same trend as past years). And I know I keep saying this, but if the GB handheld is the wine I'm going to be so mad. How am I supposed to release my inner Kathy Lee without it?
    edited November 2017
    Joining the spoiler chant

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You're right about the wine glass! You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit, earn bonus K-stars and see how Ghost Story ends. So many new things to enjoy this weekend and I'm curious to hear your reactions.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ugh, I was so excited for Jackie O inspired things but this is just so plain :/ not worth the 300 KStars, and the hair, although nice, is more of a costume item than anything else. My KStars are save this weekend.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! Looks like a grinding weekend for me, which I can certainly use RN! LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ah yes ive been wanting that SMC forever!
    The Jackie O stuff is cute, but maybe not my exact cup of tea.

I love that lately I feel like we’re getting a lot more Kendall & Kylie inspired outfits. I’m much closer to the Jenner sisters’ age and I love the exciting youthful stuff we’ve been getting like in the Kollections and even with this neon green hair. Anyway lol my whole point was I’m personally into a more youthful, fresh and fun kind of style. So the Jackie O stuff is nice, but it’s not my personal favorite, is what I’m getting at basically lol.

So yeah, don’t think I’m gonna participate this weekend, I still have so much more saving to do. My plan is to get to the gift box, pray I get the wine glass on my free shot, and then grind grind for those bonus K stars (which are always a good thing!)

Since I plan to get to the GB, I am excited for an excuse to finally buy that coffee cup!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So it's a VIP. And I don't like a single thing!
    I'll maybe buy a business/finish the perfume storyline and get the gift box and stop there, save my stars for a next time
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    @kokokokonut loved your opening and thanks for including me. I think the picture I posted looks just like what kalinda just posted for the spoilers! 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Can't say I'm excited by the earnables, it looks like an outfit put together by my grandmother. I feel like the last few VIP events have been so uninspired, I can't bring myself to spend for them.

The wine glass and colored hair are awesome though.
    I loveee that it is a VIP because I’m going away for the weekend and I can get everything before I go!!! Also I was sooooooo wishing for that wine glass and the SMC! My credit card is READAY! 
    I know VIP would be wildly unpopular, but I'm secretly hoping for it because I'll be too busy this weekend to grind. That's the only reason :lol: As far as k-star items, we're so close to Black Friday that it would be silly to purchase anything when in just a few weeks everything in the closet will be 50% off (if it follows the same trend as past years). And I know I keep saying this, but if the GB handheld is the wine I'm going to be so mad. How am I supposed to release my inner Kathy Lee without it?
    OMG same!!!! I am waiting for the 50% on kstars pack!!!!!!!! Going to get me sooooomeeeee!!!!!
    Thank you for the spoilers @KalindaKing!!
    I'm not really feeling these items, so I might just go for the free box and grind the rest of the weekend.
    But that SMC... has my doll's name written all over it!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh no vip weekend :( I also hate that the glass of wine is in a gb... I don't want to waste my kstars chasing when black Fridays just around the corner... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Oh my.. well, the girls' earnables are def not my cuppa tea, same for the gift box boots. I love the gift box dress.. Are the earnables supposed to be Jackie Kennedy inspired? The jacket should be more Chanel style and less Neru, the skirt pencil, not mini.. so plain, too. :neutral: I think we already have the perfect hair for Jackie in our closet, unless Glu would give us a pillbox hat, that really says Jackie. Oh well. I am star poor, so I'm kind of relieved I'm not crazy about the VIP earnables.

I am in love with the boys' gift box jacket/Tshirt. I wish I could get those for my doll. :smile:
    Hope everyone finds something they like or else makes a boatload of stars if that's your goal. Enjoy!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    This is a Bobo Nono from me, as this game continues to become a rip-off. We used to get VIPs right before the new update so that we could buy the things we were saving for & right now if I update I’ll lose Halloween costumes which I was saving for and it was going to cost me 300 stars anyway. Well, I’ll be sitting this one out. Jackie Kennedy costume isn’t worth 500 stars, and the only worthwhile gb item is the wine glass. I don’t know who makes the creative decisions but someone is lazy.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    Ok, I am psyched for the end of Ghost story. Time to get the interloper out of my house. Lol. No I don’t mean the polite to a fault ghost! I will be chasing for that one glass because mama likes her wine. And I think I need the see-through dress and the overcoat I can/Betsy with two of my dolls. I want to buy things from the new collections which means I want to take my chances I’m going to be very busy girl this weekend I love that glue has been giving us so many opportunities to win stories lately. I think they know what we like. :smiley:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks for spoilers, @KalindaKing! You rock, as always :blush:
    After seeing Kim's amazing photoshoot I was so excited for the Jackie O inspired items and now that I see them, I'm kinda MEH :neutral: I'll see how things go but i'm fairly certain I won't be going to the hair, maybe just the dress. SIGH! :disappointed: