Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

YesWeJenn said:

Don't want to be a negative Nelly over here. But the perfumes: 10 k stars to hire a designer, 25 k stars to buy fancy bottles? What's next? 50 k stars for an ad campaign? And will that investment be repaid somehow?

Exactly. You will have to pay 10 stars for the billboard. I didn’t pay them and... Willow Pape is there! Sigh...

Yikes
    With how many things we have to buy for this perfume thing I think I'm going to wait until a VIP event or something to continue pursing this
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited November 2017
    So upset I paid for the billboard :( I used to love seeing myself on the billboard.... but now there’s a car sign on my face :( 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was just wondering how does the cheaper perfume bottle look? Or do you only get the handheld with the 25 kstars option?
    Also do you have to buy the business to do this? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Just updated and I'm enjoying a lot of the new things but I had to come here to say what everyone was saying about the very expensive perfume storyline...I've stopped at the perfume bottle for now, it is very pretty but I can't believe we're being expected to pay so much to get a nice item from a regular storyline gig. Does anyone remember the Cannes storyline when that first came out, didn't we get the Oscar for free? I know this is different as it's handheld and that's a novelty, but it just seems extortionate...and I didn't even realise there'd be more expectation to spend kstars (on the billboard!) after this. So that's 45 kstars in total which could be spent on this storyline so far (10 each for the designer and billboard, and 25 for the bottle)...that seems crazy to me, unless maybe you then get to own the perfumery for free or very little afterwards? As some other posters have said, I'm going to leave it at the bottle decision-making stage for now and see how this plays out...
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Also, I know we don't *have* to spend any kstars at all, but I remember the days when we weren't expected to cough up so much (or even anything!) just for regular storylines to go well...
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Have you decided who you're going to invest the 1000 Kash in? At soho? All the ideas sound pretty wacky to me ?
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    September said:
    Have you decided who you're going to invest the 1000 Kash in? At soho? All the ideas sound pretty wacky to me ?
    I chose the exercise one.  I can’t remember what the second one is but the automatic umbrella sounds like a disaster lol
    iOS platform
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After one of the most entertaining updates ever, we're (sort of) back to the basics.

The design of Lisbon or Lisboa in good portuguese looks ok, not as impressive as the last couple of locations TBH. However its new house is superb, the kind of house you wish to live in RL.

Again we received a bunch of storylines and this is marvelous! I'm glad that the dev team is investing their time here.

I didn't check the new business, but I already see the controversy around it and I think the players are completely right. There are so much new things to make the players to spend right now, so why not give to us some freebies???

And I didn't see guy's version of the perfume and billboard, but judging by girl's stuff that looks LAME (sorry the sincerity) I fear ours doesn't stand far from those and I don't want that the current version of my billboard to be replaced by something I won't like.

There isn't many new stuff at the wardrobe or perhaps I missed them, cause they were all spread this time since Halloween stuff is till on sale. Although all I saw was k-stars items, I noticed that we're not getting new kash items lately what's up with that? We receive so much money in the boxes, well at least give a chance to spend them somewhere!

If the odds of kollections wasn't so fishy I would be pretty happy about them. One of them is completely my number this time!

Also the pop up store outfit has something about it that totally calls my attention.

I love to to see the expansion of the handhelds items, this is one of the most exciting features we got this year. Thanks for adding the new pose to the photobooth too!

I'm looking foward to see how things will roll with the weekends and stuff, and I can't hold myself within my pants to spend on the Black Friday. The expectations are HUGE. I REALLY hope you guys did your homework this time and will offer a set of perfect earnable outfits along with the sale!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    webra said:

Wow! Glu really packed a lot into this update! So many new items. I’m a little underwhelmed with my VIP items this month, but overall a nice update. 

I’m curious if the Kollections still work the same way, or if the odds of winning are actually random now since so many of us complained.

Anyone else notice that some frozen friends are now unfrozen, at least on iOS with this update?  I think I may have no frozen friends at the moment.  

Yes, my frozen friends are thawed too! THANKS GLU <3
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Just wanted to add my voice to those commenting on all the ads that are suddenly popping up on the iOS game. It is an annoyance for sure. Also, what happened to the watch ads for free Kstars benefit of iOS?? I was really looking forward to this when I began this game on iOS. Anyone know?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    edited November 2017

Loving this update
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Did I get this right? Is there no new pop-up shop? Can we still buy the Wonder Woman and Khaleesi outfits half-priced? I haven’t updated yet so that I won’t miss the opportunity but, can someone inform me on this?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oh no! The billboard... Are you saying if I don’t wanna cough up K stars, I don’t get my face on a billboard anymore? Is that permanent??

Sorry to be a complainer but I don’t like to spend K stars on storylines, I always choose the free options because I’d much rather spend the stars on permanent things (I didn’t know about the cute perfume before I chose not to pay lol). I think it’s kind of crazy that a storyline is costing so much, and with pretty bad consequences if you don’t pay! I really hope this won’t be a new trend. I have so many things I need to save my K stars for, I don’t think storylines should become another thing to add to that list. 

I wonder what the end result payout for this will be? The only way I see it’s worth it is if the players who paid K stars somehow got all their stars and more back at the end. And I’m really hoping that for the broke players like me, we aren’t doomed to see willow’s face on a billboard forever... 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    genthea said:
    Did I get this right? Is there no new pop-up shop? Can we still buy the Wonder Woman and Khaleesi outfits half-priced? I haven’t updated yet so that I won’t miss the opportunity but, can someone inform me on this?
    There is a new pop up shop actually
    It's by Korkov again but the clothes are new
    @Koakuma ooh, I see. Thank you so much! I better buy them and update right away.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    genthea said:

@Koakuma ooh, I see. Thank you so much! I better buy them and update right away.

The Halloween costumes will be in the closet for purchase with the same price. You don't have to rush to buy them before updating the game. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited November 2017
    OK, that right there made me decide not to do the perfume storyline! I don't want a permanent billboard with perfume on it, I like my changing billboard, and I DEFINITELY don't want Willow Pape's face on the billboard if I don't pay for the bottles :angry:
    Koakuma said:

Exactly. You will have to pay 10 stars for the billboard. I didn’t pay them and... Willow Pape is there! Sigh...

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Did I mention that I hate the boucing box from kollections???? Like I really hate it! No I'm serious I loathe that thing. Has the same effect that brown has on me! I just want that be sucked by a black hole and vanish FOREVER! I feel that I can kill someone if I click on that thing by accident once more!

:rage::rage::rage:

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this big!

#removethatkrapglu
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited November 2017
    It's in the way of tappables that fall on that side of the screen too!! I've hit it tons of times by accident as well, @Vats
    Vats said:

Did I mention that I hate the boucing box from kollections???? Like I really hate it! No I'm serious I loathe that thing. Has the same effect that brown has on me! I just want that be sucked by a black hole and vanish FOREVER! I feel that I can kill someone if I click on that thing by accident once more!

:rage::rage::rage:

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this big!

#removethatkrapglu

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the Amazon update today? I don't want it to happen too late and then I miss out on weekend stuff.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Maybe someone who is up to that point, can post a whole perfumery outline? Costs? Options? Tasks? I am going to try to bring the business thread up to date this weekend, so that info would help bunches. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The Halloween costumes will be in the closet for purchase with the same price. You don't have to rush to buy them before updating the game. ?
    hell. I just did... shoot, I should have waited but how could I known this? There goes my stars... but then what’s the meaning of pop-up shop if it’ll be the same? Jesus. I’m having so many feelings right now.
    The new business is a bit interesting I bought the business and if you fully furnish it you get 3k stars every pay day and 12 thousand dollars however during the gigs for the business you have to spend money to get the highest payout I decided to figure out how much you pay and how much you get and it comes out to spending 4000 dollars on the gigs and getting 12 thousand dollars so in total you would get 8000 dollars during the gig also sorry if I worded this horribly ?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I actually like the new billboard, and the fragrance bottle!  <3

Also my friends aren't updating since the update. Don't know if you guys see me in this outfit or I'm frozen?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the info @KKHJeremyy!! Hmm. I feel like that's pretty profitable? And $8k will come in handy during dating events. @Charli You're frozen in my game. I still see you in fangs and dark red jacket :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hang on, I’ll see if you’re like that or not Bilal. Z didn’t change for Kat this afternoon, I hope it’s not an issue again..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Just wrapped up the perfume questline, here's how it went down for me:

I paid for the designer bottle and hired the designer, but passed on the billboard, so Willow's face replaced mine. I completed a gig with Kim to promote my perfume, and in the end I outsold Willow, although RT just had to remind me that I would have done even better if I had bought the billboard.

But... Willow's face is still up! :rage::rage::rage: Glu, you are really nickel-and-dime-ing us in these new storylines, and I'm really super DUPER peeved about losing my awesome Hollywood billboard! I thought that would be a permanent reward for successfully completing whatever previous questline that came from! I liked to take screenshots in front of it, especially since it updated with whatever we were wearing at the moment, and now I won't be able to have fun with that anymore. GRRRRR...

Maybe I'll look silly for getting heated over this, but I was pretty darn attached that thing... BLAH. :disappointed: And now my choice to pay 35 K-stars total but not 45 is gonna be rubbed in my face every time I pass through Hollywood. Man...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

I think a great option for us to do is to be able to change the billboard! Then we can make the bill board look like we want it to that would be a awesome option! ?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As long as Willow doesn't stay there forever... I don't know what would prompt the change though. Would suck to have to see her face until the next update comes out and we get a new storyline. Think I might hold out on this storyline for now
    edited November 2017

This hair is so beautiful I love all the new kollections