☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/3/17 - Welcome to Lisbon What will it Be?

Comments

• AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers!
    I’m not feeling the earnables, the giftbox outfit is nice, but not worth chasing imo.

But can we give a moment for that SMC! I. LOVE. IT. I’ve been wanting it since Kim revealed it on her Snapchat and now it’s finally here ??

KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing . Can't wait to finish the storyline, last couple of weeks the story went a bit 'filler', hope this weeks the conclusion will feel satisfactory.

Not a fan of any particular item, but I'll 'grind' my way to the 300 mark till the jacket. Just need to think the most wise way of spend to get there.

@soundspretty seriously I'm sending all my prayers and good vibes to you get the wine glass tomorrow, nothing will make me more happy than see Christine holding it tomorrow! All luck to you girl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2017
    GLU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

Thanks @Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm okay with not getting the VIP items, because like other people, I want Kstars for the Black Friday sale. I'm already annoyed about some of the stuff I spend K-stars on when I could have saved those instead. If Amazon doesn't get the update by today, will we still get the weekend event?
    Platform: Android

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love that it's Jackie O inspired! I want the wine glass so I'll probably spend around 15 k stars and try once for it, but I wont chase. Black Friday is too close for me to spend 600 K stars
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    genthea said:
    This is a Bobo Nono from me, as this game continues to become a rip-off. We used to get VIPs right before the new update so that we could buy the things we were saving for & right now if I update I’ll lose Halloween costumes which I was saving for and it was going to cost me 300 stars anyway. Well, I’ll be sitting this one out. Jackie Kennedy costume isn’t worth 500 stars, and the only worthwhile gb item is the wine glass. I don’t know who makes the creative decisions but someone is lazy.
    Te Halloween costumes are in our closets after the update.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Te Halloween costumes are in our closets after the update.
    they always are but I though their prices would go up just like other pop-up items.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    I'm gonna have to buy the SMC just for the hair...

I'm trying to decide what I want to spend k-stars on this weekend... I need to get the k-star items in the art gallery so I can get a higher payout for gigs but the new kollections are also very tempting. Decisions, decisions.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I don’t understand why they don’t come up with super good stuff for vip events I mean I have to spend 500 kstar to get to the hair so Glu should put the best of the best on a vip ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing! <3
    That SMC is absolutely gorgeous!!! yes yes Y E S, I will be getting that for sure, I've been wondering when we were going to get it and I'm so happy it's finally here!
    the earnables are not really my style, but they're pretty. now that wine glass ahhh I really hope I don't have to spend too much K-stars for it with Black Friday around the corner. I know I want to get the Lisbon house and the puppies, the coffee cup is a must have too but I don't know if there will be any chasing... I might do a little bit. that wine glass is worth it! I love the hair as well but I'd rather try my luck getting the wine glass, I hope it's in my freebie!

Good luck to everyone chasing and happy weekend! <3

Edit: I was just thinking about the free K-star we can get and oh boy! I hope we can soon make our reality tv shows around the world in other houses because I'd love to make them in Monaco or Lisbon for example, so excited to get this house!
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2017

Clearly not the same hair, the promo one is way longer. So disappointing.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    dude i’m salty lmao. my doll’s dreams of becoming a wine mom are shattered. 
    i would spend kstars but black friday is around the corner and honestly it’s not worth the gamble.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I just got a sneak peek at the next weekend event and I'm v excited.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Kalinda you can't do us like that :weary:
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers but I’m sitting this one out.  I’ll definitely buy that SMC though, I’ve been waiting for it!!
    iOS platform
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @KalindaKing you are killing us!!! ;)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg you guys!!! Heyyyy <3:*
    How are you all? I just HAD to pop in and say hi, especially when I saw the glass of wine gift box item on social media. Now you dolls know if anything will get me playing again, it's a glass of wine for my doll <3 my dreams have literally just came true....

P.S. What's happened to the forum? It's soooo different! It's gonna take me a while to get used to this :) please fill me in on all the goss!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I just got a sneak peek at the next weekend event and I'm v excited.
    ?? you just doing that to us we want to sneak peak and be excited too together?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    After the Jackie hint, I looked over the photos from Kim's inspired shoot, and I have to say that this VIP outfit is a missed opportunity. Every outfit she wore was better than this. This reminds me of the Karl outfit we have, but more plain. 

The GB hair is cute. The outfit is ok. I don't know why they keep pushing those open toe/open heal boots on us. We have so many and I think they're hideous. 

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't want the wine. I'd take a bottle of champagne hanging from my fist, but I just don't do wine. 

Overall its a great event for me. I'm too sick to grind and too cheap to spend stars right now. Having zero temptation is fantastic. 

Ftr, I found the update uninspired as well. The pop-up shop, the kollections, and the perfume bottle all fell flat with me. I don't really understand why anyone would want to walk around carrying perfume. It's pretty but I just don't get it. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    You're right about the wine glass! You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit, earn bonus K-stars and see how Ghost Story ends. So many new things to enjoy this weekend and I'm curious to hear your reactions.
    Not really my style.  It’s a grinding weekend for me!  Good job on the GB boys items though, they look great!
    iOS platform
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    After the Jackie hint, I looked over the photos from Kim's inspired shoot, and I have to say that this VIP outfit is a missed opportunity. Every outfit she wore was better than this. This reminds me of the Karl outfit we have, but more plain. 

The GB hair is cute. The outfit is ok. I don't know why they keep pushing those open toe/open heal boots on us. We have so many and I think they're hideous. 

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't want the wine. I'd take a bottle of champagne hanging from my fist, but I just don't do wine. 

Overall its a great event for me. I'm too sick to grind and too cheap to spend stars right now. Having zero temptation is fantastic. 

Ftr, I found the update uninspired as well. The pop-up shop, the kollections, and the perfume bottle all fell flat with me. I don't really understand why anyone would want to walk around carrying perfume. It's pretty but I just don't get it. 

The idea of a champagne bottle is giving me life! I really hope that’s something in the future. 

I agree, I’m not a red wine drinker either, but I think the glass is cute if your doll is trying to give off an upscale / boujee vibe lol. I’m still more excited about the coffee cup above all. Champagne would be amazing, my doll isn’t a classy wine taster, she goes out, turns up, and gets wild and crazy ? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

I found the update uninspired as well. The pop-up shop, the kollections, and the perfume bottle all fell flat with me. I don't really understand why anyone would want to walk around carrying perfume. It's pretty but I just don't get it. 

IKR?! At least it could be a smaller bottle with a spray animation:

K&K dolls have cell phones and lipstick animations and it's pretty cool. If you met someone on a static pose holding a huge bottle of perfume, what you would think?

Hi @AmyT ! Welcome back. Where have you been? Missed you. Things changed here, but not our love for you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @AmyT - Hello!! And please stick around. Your Madison is pantless in my game so clearly she needs some adult supervision.
    @KalindaKing - Thank you for the spoilers. Even when I don’t love the event,I love knowing that early. LOL.
    I am excited about the pearl necklace and about earning k stars, that’s it. Im hoping to be frugal and stop at the necklace but definitely won’t go farther than the earner outfit. The Jackie O Hair is too helmet like. As for the GB, I don’t like the green color in the Hair, I don’t drink wine so poor Dixie has to go without too, I dislike open toe/heel boots, and I can live without another black dress. There are things I’d love to buy but I am at the last of my Kstar stash and they must make it to Black Friday when I’ll buy for the year.
    As for SMC, the naked dress is not something I want to see Dixie in. I do like the hair but am hoping I don’t love it when I see it on her.
    As for the guy stuff, nothing rocks my socks. I’ll orobably spend enough to get a gift box and stop there.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey @Vats !! Missed you! I've been really busy the last few months, I left my not-so-great full time job for two absolutely amazing part time jobs. I'm flat out busy but loving it, if that makes sense lol :)
    I started to get so behind in KKh storylines I just gave up playing but this wine glass accessory has definitely given me back my Kkh motivation... I hope to play over the holidays with you guys. How is my dear Vats anyway? ❤️

Hey @HollySisk !! Omg my poor Madison running around pantless! What a scrubber! :D:D:D And that's even before I've won the wine for her lmao.... I'm going to Wales on Saturday for a belated hallowe'en party (as Wednesday Adams :D ) but I will definitely pop in this weekend to play. I need to get used to this new forum layout! Hope you're well doll!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'll have to wait and see how the dress looks on my doll, but I do wish it had the bows on it like it does in real life. I def can't say no to those pearls though. May wait overall since I can't believe how close Black Friday is!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The new Bronze level VIP brought me an unusual dress that looks more like a coat to me.
    @KaylaJ and I must have both felt it had a vintage vibe because that’s the way we styled it.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Glad I don’t have to worry about earning items this weekend cuz this event is MEH!!!! Glu has been sooo kstar hungry lately that id rather earn stars than spend them this weekend, especially since the outfit you can win isn’t even cute :/ 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    HollySisk said:

The new Bronze level VIP brought me an unusual dress that looks more like a coat to me.
    @KaylaJ and I must have both felt it had a vintage vibe because that’s the way we styled it.

How funny Holly, I even tried my pet bags with it. It looks how to style a red coat, French & Russian edition lol
    IOS

• paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers! Like everyone else, I'm not a fan of the earnables this weekend... which is really disappointing because I wanted to splurge on the new collections and work towards getting VIP rewards I like. Oh well! I hope I'll get lucky with my giftbox. Fingers crossed for the wine glass - I love how everyone's loving that!
    edited November 2017
    I really like the just barely animation on the wine glass as my doll slightly tips it. it's nothing major, but just a nice small touch
    IOS