Options

Question about achievements

SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
Hi dolls,
Have been playing for quite a while now and I have finished a lot of achievements. Some reset automatically but many do not. So I have for example at 100%: thespian 8,professional 6, lovers 7, vanity 8 etc. Is there a way to reset these to 0% so I can start over collecting them?

Also I have hype it up 1, party MC 1 and fierce 1 at 0%. Anyone any idea how to gain progress with these?

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
#BonusStarForParties
#Don'tPunishPayingCustomers

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I don’t think there’s a way to reset achievements, and if there is, I’ve never heard of it.  

Hype it up is from Club Reykjavik, and fierce is from using the fashion icon special action that you get from comebacks.  I don’t know about party MC, though but I hope I helped you!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @September Hi there! Once you have collected the payout from an achievement you will not be able to collect that one again. The achievements will reset once you fail to finish the gig/date/appearance with a 5-star rating. The achievement will then start at 0% and built its way up again. However, you will not receive the payout once you hit 100%.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies guys! Now only the party Mc is a mystery :p

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I believe the party MC is for the ice club in Reykjavik as well, when you buy the DJ set and do those gigs
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @September, just the question I need to find out too :smile:
    @soundspretty, I’ve got the DJ set & have done gigs there 3 times now but so far nothing registers on the party MC bar. Do you happen to know what action is required?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @klena Here's what I was able to find out about which achievements apply to what:
    Mix Master: DJ
    Drink Slinger: Bartending
    Party MC: Hosting

So I was wrong about the party being related to the DJ booth :) As to what action actually triggers it... I have no idea. I just did a gig and ran out of energy before I could figure out which one. HOWEVER on an earlier thread @Angeline & Jon mentioned she knows the secrets for those achievements ;) I would send her a message!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @soundspretty Thank you & will pm @Angeline & Jon now. :smiley:

Edit: pm @Angeline & Jon asking to share results. Link to this thread provided. 
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    klena said:
    @soundspretty Thank you & will pm @Angeline & Jon now. :smiley:

Awesome! Could you please share the results on the forum? (:

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Here is my cheat sheet for the ice club achievements: (in the spoiler)
    "Hype it up" is the achievement for doing product placement. In order to get Simon's call for product placement in your house, you need to do 8hr reality shows to get a chance.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing! This is brilliant, now I know what to look for :smiley:
    Going to print this out for reference.
    Maybe get this sticky as well please moderater?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @klena Hi once again I’m going to ask you to please stop casually calling me out publicly to perform clean up etc. please send me a pm with your suggestion and I’ll handle it accordingly. Thanks so much.

Plus, we are in the process of condensing our announcements/stickies. Otherwise they get lost in a sea of announcements. If you’d like to help get this info where it is needed, why not go to the thread -business property fact sheet or the thread on Product placement and add this information to them Then when routine maintenance is done on those threadsit will be incorporated thanks so much
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    <3 I didn't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want to encourage people to in the course of conversation call for the moderator to move something, merge, etc. Forum clerical. While the new search function may not be my B* yet, I typed in Product Placement and came up with a bunch, including <a href="https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5423186/storyline-v5-2-0-product-placement-storyline">this thread I made when Product Placement came out in v5.2.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My apologies koko. Did not realise I could add to sticky thread myself when its not me that contributed the info. In future will pm when unsure.
    Sorry :(
    iOS iPad