General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I feel like Glu has been getting SUPER greedy lately. Seriously, how are they gonna charge us 45 k-stars to get good results for a STORYLINE! I feel like we keep giving so much to Glu in terms of buying k-stars and putting money in their pockets, and they just take advantage of us and charge us for things that used to be free. ?
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I feel like Glu has been getting SUPER greedy lately. Seriously, how are they gonna charge us 45 k-stars to get good results for a STORYLINE! I feel like we keep giving so much to Glu in terms of buying k-stars and putting money in their pockets, and they just take advantage of us and charge us for things that used to be free. ?
    Ugh so true!!! And so many of the new clothing options are k stars :( I don’t have Kim K money, guys ??? 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    yeah i also feel like they’re getting a lil’ too greedy with the kstars. 
    i thought the halloween storyline was gonna have some payoff if you paid with kstars but it only gives you extra event points. 

and the stories feature has gone untouched after i had to pay to continue them.

like, ngl i am salty the wine is not earnable. 
    i honestly only play the game for the clothes, and even then i am holding that off until black friday. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    This may be an odd question but I've been wondering for a while: does anybody ever call a VIP to help them out with events/photo shootings etc.? If so, who do you call? Have you maxed out your relationships with them and if so, how long did it take you to get there?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    This may be an odd question but I've been wondering for a while: does anybody ever call a VIP to help them out with events/photo shootings etc.? If so, who do you call? Have you maxed out your relationships with them and if so, how long did it take you to get there?
    Hi! I sometimes call VIPS when I play, athough a lot of times I forget about doing it lol. Who you call depends on the payout you’re looking for, really. 

I don’t care much about winning fans or energy, so even though the Jenner sisters are my favorite IRL, in the KKH game, I only befriend the sisters who have the possibility of giving out K stars, which I think is the 3 Kardashian sisters, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney. Everyone else is cool and all and I’d love to befriend the fashion designers and stuff, but I don’t wanna put in work just to possibly get energy so I never choose them. 

I haven’t maxed out with them, because I often forge that VIP is a feature at all lol (the payout is so rare that partying with them isn’t my top priority). But I am on like the 2nd level of friendship with the 3 sisters. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

I agree with @AListJacey . Sometimes when I have spare energy and I know a professional event is coming up I'll invite Kim.
    I think however the VIP button is useless. It only helps minorly with finishing events and the chances of actually getting the reward is so so so rare. Especially with the ones who give energy/fans. It costs me +-30-35 energy to invite them during a gig and the reward is POSSIBLY 10-15 energy or smth. Like what is that kind of payout...
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm impatient and just want to be able to see my friend's list update again.
    Thank you, @September and @AListJacey for the helpful insights! I also realize I posted this in the wrong thread as it's not a complaint - oops, sorry! But then again, the fact you get so little out of inviting a VIP kind of renders the feature unnecessary... so in fact this may be a complaint after all?! :#
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You're fine paintinglililies. You don't HAVE to complain here, you just can'take chastise others for complaining. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    astray said:

I'm impatient and just want to be able to see my friend's list update again.

Same. I haven't even updated my doll's look in a few days because I figure what's the point if nobody sees it?
    Hey, we can still post pics, show off how we look. If we don't get dressed and play in the closet, we aren't enjoying all we can. My thing during events, I spend so much time in the closet dressing and changing...I must miss out on earning a gazillion Stars when it's that kind of event. lol. But I'm sad too dolls.
    #UnFreezeAndroidsAgain
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ughh but I'm too lazy Koko. I've actually enjoyed not having to open my game for a bit. This gave me a great excuse lol.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's weird that SMC doesn't count as a purchase to take away ads.

Speaking of things being taken away, I haven't seen rapid recharge in at least a month.

That’s too bad. I haven’t seen rapid recharge in a year, so... :(
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ok, now the reason I came here.....Apple and her sisters are devastated. A crazed fan was able to cut a chunk of their hair off during a public apoearance! Look on the right side!

IMG_3385.jpg
    Ohmigod, hahahahahahaha!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Um.... so i went to start a date, clicked my husband, and my finger slipped.... and i accidentally deleted him from my confacts.........

trying not to freak out but.............. SO MANY K STARS INVESTED IN HIM, 2 KIDS, ETC WHAT DO I DO 

Edit:
    i found him again in SoHo but i am in shock. Top couple. Maxed out relationship points. Gone. Starting all over... 1 hour dates...

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I JUST finished a date with my boyfriend and this pops up!!!!!! Damn it Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧

Um.... so i went to start a date, clicked my husband, and my finger slipped.... and i accidentally deleted him from my confacts.........

trying not to freak out but.............. SO MANY K STARS INVESTED IN HIM, 2 KIDS, ETC WHAT DO I DO 

Edit:
    i found him again in SoHo but i am in shock. Top couple. Maxed out relationship points. Gone. Starting all over... 1 hour dates...

OMG that's so annoying!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Something similar happened to me a while ago, but I was only maxed out and top couple - no kstars invested and no kids. There should be a "Do you really want to delete... from your contacts?" warning for ANYONE we have some sort of relationship with.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Please give male dolls a pair of black socks that can wear with any shoes!!
    Most pants in guy’s closet are too short. Please ... no more high-waters!
    This week’s SYS event, the guys need to wear these loafers, I can only find a few pairs of pants that are long enough but the ankles are still showing. (My male doll owns 190 pairs of pants!!)
    Please we just need ONE pair of black socks and we have been asking for this FOREVER!! :(

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Doll, there are a pair of low black boots that my doll wears. I'll go to that device and post a pic. I can'tell stand the skin showing there either
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I couldn't agree more @Angeline & Jon !!!

I was analyzing my wardrobe and listing my BF purchases this morning and noticed that Vats will get a bunch of new tops since pratically there aren't decent pairs of shoes and pants.

The fact that our options are so restrict to few good items when comes to pants and shoes after more than 3 years of game bothers me sooooooooooooooooooooooo much...like ugh!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We have way too many pairs of pants that are too short! There are only a few pairs of them my doll wears out of 190 pairs he has. We need more proper length pants and socks for winter time.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Gee! The lack of texture always amazes me too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017

I've just realized that I rarely come to complain on this thread but I surely will though.

So, I founded this pic of the black Friday sale on the KKH verified✅ official ✔ page. :neutral:

I love the NARS lips with that beauty mark, but the only downside is that the peach colored lipstick is unchangeable once it's purchased. I find it to be extremely unfair that the dark skinned doll on the promotional banner has a different shade of those NARS lips compared to the ones inside of my doll's wardrobe. Glu should really reconsider making those lip colors changeable because not all dolls can rock peach lipstick. And that's one of the many reasons why I won't waste my hard-earned precious kstars on buying them. It's not worth it to me at all because the peach lipstick color ain't gonna look good on my doll, unless glu changes that then I'll change my mind of purchasing them for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I’ve 3 request if its possible to fix.
    1) Celebrity Perks 26 necklace & Celebrity Perks 29 dress
    I earned that necklace and dress big time. Yet its a total disappointment. The necklace is too big and impossible to style and the dress looks like either sweat stain are showing thru or I’m breastfeeding and leaking.

This necklace from Black Friday event is an example of perfect length & size.

Is it at all possible to refix these 2 items? Celebrity Perks 26 & 29, you work out exactly how much I’ve spend. I do think for people like me who have paid this much money on this game that we deserve our reward to be better desgned.

2) Another design fault. This time on this hair. The back bit is glitch and shows gap. I noticed you managed to fix one hairstyle this update. Just wondering if its at all possible to fix this one.

3) Another Celebrity Perks related issue. Number 31 is the last Celebrity Perks available and I’m sitting on the start of it. Will it be possible to add more Celebrity Perks after that?

Thank you in advance if you are taking this request into consideration and endeavouring to fix items.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Ooooh, jelz over here @klena . I always envisioned my doll wearing that necklace with some plunging V necklines when I get there, i’m Like 2caway I think. I know this isn’t a complaint, but could you take a short with any of the v cut gowns, or black sheer top, you know? I would just love to see it. I’m not taking away from your valid point about it’s length, I would just love to see it as I’ve seen it in my. Mind. I can’t help it, ny doll likes to show major cleavage and plunging necklines. Lol B)>:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @kokokokonut Lol, know what you mean about showing the cleavage. ?
    Problem is the size of the pendant is just too big to sit so low. I know its supposed to maybe shout prestige but it kinda hides the cleavage in most outfits. Rather hard to style unless you have a bigger wardrobe than whats available to buy at the moment.
    Took a few so you can see. The only 2 I could find that still shows cleavage is the sheer plunging number but its a gift box item and the blue dress with feathers at the bottom.
    Also posting a comparison of both necklaces in a black dress with low necklines.

It looks ok at this and top picture but its showcasing the necklace not cleavage.
    Gift box top

poor Kate here looks like she’s got no boobs.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    There is something I need to say about the new houses. 

• For example: I really like the Monaco house, but the perspective is weird. It feels like my doll is lying under the table. Did she gamble and drink too much and blackout on the floor? 
    Most new places have this "frogperspective". Don't like it.

• Or a house has a beautiful view. Buying furniture sometimes completely covers this view. So I don't furnish it. Cape Town patio for example: why would I put a giant TV screen in front of the seapanorama? Who does that?
    Prague house bedroom window has a view on a church, sometimes lightning strikes, that looks really exciting! If I buy the furniture, that view is almost covered. Same thing in the living room. If I buy the table, it includes a chandelier with flickering light which makes the view out of the window almost impossible. Now, great would be if we could turn the light on and off! 
    Android
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I love that Glu added all past VIP items, but that just makes me feel really stupid for have been paying $50 every month ever since it came out. Besides partnerships and +10 energy points, there’s really no advantage in playing the game without hacked resources. Those who do it can get absolutely everything in the game! It’s really frustrating to me! ????