Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Does anyone know what happens in the storyline if you don’t pay for anything? Is it just a complete total fail? Lol 

I originally skipped on the scent designer AND the bottle (not realizing that you actually get the bottle). I stopped playing the storyline, but what happens if I pay for a billboard now? I didn’t buy the bottle so clearly the billboard can’t feature that pink bottle so... what happens lol? Or can you not buy the billboard at all if you didn’t purchase the bottle? 

@Pez thanks for letting us know what happened to you! Did you get any kind of K star pay back? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I paid for the designer and fancy bottles, but until that car sign won't cover my face I’m not doing that storyline!
    iOS platform
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello sunshine @Charli ! Good to see you!

Thanks for showing guys perfume set to us. Bilal is looking exactly as in the pic in my game. Very handsome by the way.

This storyline is going to my wait list for sure along with the vow renewal and the second baby.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts

@Pez thanks for letting us know what happened to you! Did you get any kind of K star pay back? 

Nope, no K-stars back. :/ And as far as I can tell, no discount on the perfumery afterward, either. (My game says the business costs 60 K-stars to purchase.)

Also, I'm annoyed Willow has the same designer bottle as me! I paid for that bottle, it's mine! :p
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Hey guys, one good thing I noticed is that the “watch video for bonus daily gift box” is back! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    @KalindaKing i just noticed. thank you so much for fixing the hand! it looks so much better and proportionate.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    As soon as i updated this game i was logged out of Facebook within the game and my friends stopped updating their clothes, I swear I'm getting sick of this either find a better way to add friends or discontinue the facebook option altogether it is becoming a pest I'm not creating a new page as it seems it'll just end up glitching again, feels like it was a waste of my energy to even create a new page. :neutral:
    Charli said:

I actually like the new billboard, and the fragrance bottle!  <3

Also my friends aren't updating since the update. Don't know if you guys see me in this outfit or I'm frozen?

Once again you all have stopped changing in my game so it's deffo not just on your end Bilal.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Does anyone else seem to finish all of the new gigs in a few days when an update is released?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got the update and immediately ran to the forums to see what everyone else thought. So it's a bad idea to do the perfume storyline if you don't want to pay all those stars? Got it, yikes.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The Puppies in Portugal
    @judithkkh @egg @scarlet_1
    Y’all were killing me speculating about the breed...especially since I’ve owned shih tzus for 25 years. LOL. When Scarlet pointed out that they aren’t shih tzus I think I literally said “thank you”aloud.

I believe they are Spitz puppies. Here is a picture of a Spitz puppy.

Here is a picture of an adult Spitz

While I think the Spitz is a gorgeous dog, the breed developed in Germany and Japan. I wish Glu had gone with a Portuguese Water Spaniel. They are adorable and more appropriate for Lisbon. If you’re not familiar with the breed, they were our “First dogs” with the Obamas.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    HollySisk said:

The Puppies in Portugal
    @judithkkh @egg @scarlet_1
    Y’all were killing me speculating about the breed...especially since I’ve owned shih tzus for 25 years. LOL. When Scarlet pointed out that they aren’t shih tzus I think I literally said “thank you”aloud.

I believe they are Spitz puppies. Here is a picture of a Spitz puppy.

Here is a picture of an adult Spitz

While I think the Spitz is a gorgeous dog, the breed developed in Germany and Japan. I wish Glu had gone with a Portuguese Water Spaniel. They are adorable and more appropriate for Lisbon. If you’re not familiar with the breed, they were our “First dogs” with the Obamas.

it just looked so ambiguous to me. like there were so many breeds to pick from. couldn't quite put my finger on it.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    YUP! My friends are frozen and my doll with the new pose makes her look crossed eyes...
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @HollySisk omg yes! I think you're right, they do look like the puppies in the game, I absolutely loveee them! thank you so much <3
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    The Puppies in Portugal @judithkkh @egg @scarlet_1 Y’all were killing me speculating about the breed...especially since I’ve owned shih tzus for 25 years. LOL. When Scarlet pointed out that they aren’t shih tzus I think I literally said “thank you”aloud. I believe they are Spitz puppies. Here is a picture of a Spitz puppy. Here is a picture of an adult Spitz While I think the Spitz is a gorgeous dog, the breed developed in Germany and Japan. I wish Glu had gone with a Portuguese Water Spaniel. They are adorable and more appropriate for Lisbon. If you’re not familiar with the breed, they were our “First dogs” with the Obamas.
    I think its just instinct for people who may not know dog breeds very well to automatically assume its a shih tzu, where I live every fluffy smaller sized dog is automatically assumed to be either a shih tzu/(toy)poodle or a mix of both.  

However @HollySisk  are spritz and Samoyed the same breed of dog? Because Samoyed originally came to mind when I saw these puppies and they look awfully similar ☺ 
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok I am P I S S E D. All those stars getting the perfume designer and the bottle and the billboard and all we get is a tweet from ray saying we outsold willow?! Are you kidding me?! No other way to recoup stars like being given the perfumerie for free or more gigs to promote, just we get to keep the bottle?!?! When is my doll EVER going to want to carry that about?! We didn’t even get to DESIGN the bottle or billboard or name the thing yet it cost SO MANY STARS. I really thought spending all of those stars would result in SOMETHING and now I’m disgusted at the game. Asking for stars for the kid to do a Lisbon shoot as well and paying for his tux?! What are glu playing at? I’m seriously so annoyed and wish there was away to ask for my stars back. I hope they see this thread and how unhappy people are and do something to rectify this! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @Savagekkh & @Ohemilie I totally agree. I sure hope they don’t continue in this trend for next update. All this benefit only the people who play this game with hack mods with their unlimited kstars & kash.
    They did give us something free >> If you buy the Lisbon house after you buy the perfumery, you get a free table to display your perfume bottle according to Sandra the real estate agent. Very generous.

Btw, those of us who paid the10 kstar for the billboard ended up with one that has the transport sign over our face but Willow Pape one is positioned perfectly. Can the board be redone so at least it wouldn’t feel like a total waste of 10 kstars?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the update on Amazon, but now I don't know if I even want to do the storylines if they all make you waste K-stars. Either that or I just won't spend the k-stars.
    Platform: Android

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    scarlet_1 said:

HollySisk said:

I think its just instinct for people who may not know dog breeds very well to automatically assume its a shih tzu, where I live every fluffy smaller sized dog is automatically assumed to be either a shih tzu/(toy)poodle or a mix of both.  

However @HollySisk  are spritz and Samoyed the same breed of dog? Because Samoyed originally came to mind when I saw these puppies and they look awfully similar ☺ 
    @scarlet_1
    I agree that people jump to the conclusion that small fluffy dogs are shih tzus. I play another game and there’s is a Small all white dog with Hair to the floor and is CLEARLY a Maltese but the developers said it is a Shih Tzu. Drives me NUTS! Lol. Whenever I chat with other players I refer to it as “Not a Shih Tzu.”
    Samoyeds are similar to but larger than Spitzes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m sure the icon over the dolls face in the billboard will be fixed. There are always little glitches and bugs in new version that need tweaking, and Glu is always sending n ew patches and bug fixes. We just need a little patience, i’m sure it will all be resolved shortly.
    Please put any reports of frozen Androids in the Android frozen thread in Support https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437608/frozen-androids-once-again#latest
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, I've seen your posts about frozen friends on Android. Please make sure you're logged into Facebook from your game and then let us know if it starts to refresh again
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Isn’t it interesting that once Glu starts getting money hungry for kstars, ads also start magically appearing again on some players iOS devices???!!! Are they conspiring against us??? Come on!!! Don’t force us to buy kstars Glu!!! I’m outraged at how much they want for story lines, kollections and everything else!!! 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧

Hey, I've seen your posts about frozen friends on Android. Please make sure you're logged into Facebook from your game and then let us know if it starts to refresh again

@KalindaKing it keeps logging me out inside my game every time I sign into Facebook inside the game and my friends still aren't updating it's very frustrating tbf.
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Kalinda any update on getting ads removed for players that have paid (many times...) and should not have them? I put in a support ticket and I got this:

They also close my ticket. I get that there are many things needed to solve but this should be a high priority. I am getting nonstop ads and it is making the game totally unenjoyable, so really hoping this is solved ASAP in the midst of many unhappy players. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    So every single new questline in 7.5 requires you to pay K-stars to have the best outcome. K-stars for the perfume line, K-stars every time you want to roleplay again with the Spellcantor director in hopes of a better script, K-stars to have the Kardashians/Jenners help you out with the startups/inventions, and K-stars to maximize the student's happiness when prepping for the school dance.

We've also paid K-stars at multiple points in the ongoing weekend storyline, for example when we wanted to view the cutscene with the tale of the old prince in the Prague home.

This used to be done sparingly, with options to spend cash or expend energy on questline choices offered more often instead.

So, so distasteful and greedy. I'm tremendously disappointed with Glu in this aspect and I'm joining others in never again paying K-stars for improving questline outcomes. :unamused:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Pez said:
    So every single new questline in 7.5 requires you to pay K-stars to have the best outcome. K-stars for the perfume line, K-stars every time you want to roleplay again with the Spellcantor director in hopes of a better script, K-stars to have the Kardashians/Jenners help you out with the startups/inventions, and K-stars to maximize the student's happiness when prepping for the school dance. We've also paid K-stars at multiple points in the ongoing weekend storyline, for example when we wanted to view the cutscene with the tale of the old prince in the Prague home. This used to be done sparingly, with options to spend cash or expend energy on questline choices offered more often instead. So, so distasteful and greedy. I'm tremendously disappointed with Glu in this aspect and I'm joining others in never again paying K-stars for improving questline outcomes. :unamused:
    Not only that, but when you don't pay, each quest basically ends with being told that you're a disappointment. It's really demoralizing. Why am I even doing quests? 

Im going to toss the rest of the update storylines aside and just grind for free stars. Time for me to be greedy. 
  • BxstiBxsti Registered Users 3 Posts
    kmtthat said:
    Kalinda any update on getting ads removed for players that have paid (many times...) and should not have them? I put in a support ticket and I got this:

They also close my ticket. I get that there are many things needed to solve but this should be a high priority. I am getting nonstop ads and it is making the game totally unenjoyable, so really hoping this is solved ASAP in the midst of many unhappy players. 
    Same here, @kmtthat ! I reached out to them and this was their response:

their solution was to....buy more Kstars? I wanted to get angry but at least thats not what they’re telling everyone.

With regards to the update, I’m severely underwhelmed, but my favourite part about it is the dogs in the new house! They’re so cute! Can’t say I care about the storylines- I dislike school dances and the celebrity perfume market is something that I question in real life.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're working on resolving the ads issue you're experiencing. We know it's annoying to see them and we'll let you know when we have news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.