☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/3/17 - Welcome to Lisbon What will it Be?

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

After the Jackie hint, I looked over the photos from Kim's inspired shoot, and I have to say that this VIP outfit is a missed opportunity. Every outfit she wore was better than this. This reminds me of the Karl outfit we have, but more plain. 

The GB hair is cute. The outfit is ok. I don't know why they keep pushing those open toe/open heal boots on us. We have so many and I think they're hideous. 

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't want the wine. I'd take a bottle of champagne hanging from my fist, but I just don't do wine. 

Overall its a great event for me. I'm too sick to grind and too cheap to spend stars right now. Having zero temptation is fantastic. 

Ftr, I found the update uninspired as well. The pop-up shop, the kollections, and the perfume bottle all fell flat with me. I don't really understand why anyone would want to walk around carrying perfume. It's pretty but I just don't get it. 

i agree with the shoes part. like, i'm tired of sandals/open toed shoes.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ChiarahadidChiarahadid Registered Users 5 Posts
    i brought the new smc, them I didn't received that, but my money is gone, can someone help me? This also happened with the purple Halloween smc, I had to pay two times to receive, but this I don't feel like doing it, or I'm receiving the smc, or I want my money
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Happy grinding everyone! I’ve already opened my freebie. Surprisingly, there wasn’t kash and energy this time, but I still managed to pick the worst choice  :D 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2017

So I bought the ~designer bottles~ from the perfume story and here's my "free" box. I guess I can't be mad at it, everything's in there and all. But still :(

For god knows what reason I ended up also spending some stars for the taking some dork to homecoming storyline that came with this update so as the weekend progresses I think I'll end up spending just enough to get the necklace and then that's it
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts

Third time was a charm for me! I opened a kollections box(the one with the red outfit) to get my free box. Sorry I took a screenshot of the wrong screen so the rest of the boxes are hidden. I think I’m done spending stars, because I have no interest in the rest of the items. I’m just gonna grind this weekend! 

And be yes I matched my wine to my shoes. It’s early and I was excited. 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I'm spending some of my K-stars, but just on items that I know will not go on sale during Black Friday: the gigs from the new update, a new pose, the final Kollektion box from Red Carpet Glam and a new pet (have not decided yet which one). I'm not spending any K-stars on items that are in the closet as those will probably go on sale.
    Got K-stars in my free box, yay!!! Would have loved the wine glass, but to me it was not worth the chase.

ETA
    I did not yet purchase the SMC, I don't know how I feel about the fact that my doll's bra is showing... Kim's is not so I'm kinda disappointed that my doll's is showing...
    And there another thing that bothered me about the SMC but I will 'spoiler' it, because once you see it, you can't not see it anymore...
    There is a weird shade on the panties of the dolls, which kinda looks like she soiled herself...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    LindaVB said:
    ETA I did not yet purchase the SMC, I don't know how I feel that my doll's bra is showing... Kim's is not so I'm kinda disappointed that my doll's is showing...
    Aw you’re right ? why did they add a bra? 

I was really looking forward to this SMC, but the bra choice is kinda weird. I’ll probably still end up buying it for the hair alone, but that’s a little disappointing. If you’re gonna make a risqué outfit, commit and go all the way, don’t try to cover it up if it isn’t meant to be that way.

The “two piece with a large coat on top” now kinda looks lIke it’s just a slightly alterned version of the earnable outfit from the other day with the pink 2 piece and large furry coat. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Bought a pet I have been waiting to buy to hit the necklace, the only earnable I was intersted in. Got terrible black box white pants in my free box, went for one more (hoping for the wine glass) and got the hair. I usually LOVE the colored hair options (and am often in the Jem and the Holograms looking pink and blue hair), but for some reason this hair is really hard to style. I agree that it looked way longer in the promo which I think made a big difference.

So ready to tie up this haunted storyline! Expectations running super high. Like others I am waiting on the perfume one till more info about to the billboard...I love my changing face on it. I sent in a help ticket because getting ads again since the update and it’s honestly making me not want to play at all, I hope they resolve ASAP.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'll be skipping this VIP event as well but to everyone who is participating have a blast! :smile:

Enjoying my billboard while I still can as I refuse to pay for storylines. I bought the coffee cup and skirt / boot combo I was dying for, and I’m stopping there. My free box was energy ? the wine glass was right next to it. Just my luck! 

I didn’t realize it but with the coffee and skirt combo, I spent enough the get the pearls too, and they are pretty cute, I foresee myself using them in the future. Not really into the outfit or the hair, so I’m content. Good luck to those still going!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

He breathes fire and shows up on the billboard! I am in love! <3

In my excitement I forgot to get a picture of my boxes, but I obviously got the dress which I like more than I thought I would. Wine glass was in the top left, dress in bottom right. I may get the earnable dress simply cause those kollections taunt me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Has anyone completed some of the collections? The longer I stare at the hairstyles in them, the more off they look to me. There is just something so wrong with them? I think @soundspretty (or maybe someone else :# ) said in another thread that the shading was off, and I think that's it. I like the hairstyles in theory, but I think it would just bug me too much to actually ever put the, on my doll...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Enjoying my billboard while I still can as I refuse to pay for storylines. I bought the coffee cup and skirt / boot combo I was dying for, and I’m stopping there. My free box was energy ? the wine glass was right next to it. Just my luck! 

I didn’t realize it but with the coffee and skirt combo, I spent enough the get the pearls too, and they are pretty cute, I foresee myself using them in the future. Not really into the outfit or the hair, so I’m content. Good luck to those still going!

Wher did you get theese shoes and skirt???
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Wher did you get theese shoes and skirt???

they're in the closet, under one of the exclusive VIP membership clothes! :)
    ahhh I'm so excited, going to open my game right now and I hope I get that wine glass!

have a fun weekend, everyone! <3

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

You're right about the wine glass! You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit, earn bonus K-stars and see how Ghost Story ends. So many new things to enjoy this weekend and I'm curious to hear your reactions.

i brought the new smc, them I didn't received that, but my money is gone, can someone help me? This also happened with the purple Halloween smc, I had to pay two times to receive, but this I don't feel like doing it, or I'm receiving the smc, or I want my money

Hi, you have to contact itunes, or Google Play and report the issue. You only have 48 hours to the minute to request the refund, or it goes from easy to install oossible. All billing issues must go through youtry payment service, either iTunes for Apple Products, or Google Play for Androids. Sorry I can'tell help more. Pod lick.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017
    That SMC is incredibly gorgeous. The hair is absolutely perfect! I love it.
    Sadly, I just opened my freebie and got $4K, not only that but the worst part is the wine glass was just next to this, inside the box before the last one, down row.
    Now, not gonna lie, I might try one more palette because I really would l o v e to have the wine glass. I might buy a small Star Pack for this and then I'll keep saving for Black Friday.
    I bought the Lisbon house and the next thing I will be getting is the adorable puppies inside of this home. I love the fact that it's perfect for parties! Can't wait for a parties event to start partying in Lisbon! By the way: beautiful house! It might be my favorite right now <3
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Also the new hair looks super glitchy with a lot of the earrings on the left side....

iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I was too impatient and bought kollection items before the vip event showed up. Missed out on collecting the prizes for spending kstars. :'(
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Luck hit on me really hard today. After a millennium without see k-stars pop up in my daily box, I just not saw them, I grabbed them yay!

I decided to do the 'Hip and Haute Kollection' that IMO has the best fashion and it's the most 'fair' since there 4 items + the main set + 2 sets of k-stars and just one box of energy. I've already played it once and got stars in my first try couple of days ago, so I had 7 tries left. The first one I got the energy of course... But then the next 2 I got the items I was lusting the most!!!! A black leather handbag and this beautiful long hair with a black 'hipster' hat!

I opened my GB and got some stars back, which was great since none of the items are from my liking this time, though all 4 were within my set.

Yeah you can say I'm a happy boy this Friday! Now I'll wait to see if Maria calls me offering one of the items that is in my list before purchase them to reach the earnable jacket.

Yeah that make a lot of sense @AmyT . It's soooooo important to be involved on a job activity that you like it, so all those hours doesn't feel wasted and as a reason to make money.

I'm a bit scared of how this year is going so fast and feels like I'm not able to achieve the things I want/need. Wishing I had more control over life as I have with my doll.

Oh and don't worry about the cumulate gigs, once you finish all of them everything will feel empty and boring.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Does anyone happen to know the real life inspiration for the ladies green/ombre gift box hair? Like I have read, I also feel I'm having a hard time styling it & would love to see how it was worn. I'm assuming Kylie but unsure. Thank you in advance for any help!  :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I just got a sneak peek at the next weekend event and I'm v excited.

Kalinda you can't do us like that :weary:

LindaVB said:

@KalindaKing you are killing us!!! ;)

I'm excited because as you know, I love metallic fashion and you won't believe how good the earnable hairstyles look!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Still thinking about that wine glass, hahaha. :( 
    Can't wait to see everyone's palettes ?
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @KalindaKing Thanks for the spoilers! ? I think I've figured it out. If I'm right, I'm excited for next weekend's items??

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Kalinda, thank you for the early teaser! Earnable hairstyles are always welcome!

I shelled out for the high-end fragrance designer and bottle, and made it to the free box...

I am very pleased to see all four items in the palette, and I can't even believe my luck that I actually got the wine glass on the first pick-- I haven't gotten my ideal box pick in ages and ages (I can't even remember the last time) so I am so so excited!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017

I was shocked that I got the item I wanted for Xoëy, my luck is the worst when it comes to choosing boxes, LOL.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    After completing that last gig for this haunted house movie did anyone else not get any type of bonus? 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    edited November 2017
    I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself, I REALLY don’t. Long story short, I got jealous seeing everyone posing with their new wine glasses so I figured I’d give the gift boxes another shot even though I know my own luck and knew it was a long shot. 

I mean... I guess it’s cool I got items in my two picks (not that I really wanted them), but all I wanted was the wine glass, which didn’t even turn out to be IN my palette. (Sorry I forgot to take a pic of completed palette, but there were no other gb items, the rest was 1 energy, 1 kash, and a bunch of daily gb generic clothes)

I mean, I don’t wanna be a Negative Nancy, getting two gb items as my picks is a rare thing, that almost never happens to me. I’m glad I didn’t get energy or kash or daily gb items, for sure. I guess I’ll just have to stay jealous of everyone else’s fancy wine glasses until it one day enters a tb box ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ktinaavi said:

After completing that last gig for this haunted house movie did anyone else not get any type of bonus? 

There isn't any reward, pure waste of energy and time. The end of the storyline is very disappointing and Glu chose the worst possible scenario to the last gig take place the 'Unity Theater' in San Francisco.

Think they're intention was to hinder our grind time during the last 4 weeks, making us invest on a shaggydog plot.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2017

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself, I REALLY don’t. Long story short, I got jealous seeing everyone posing with their new wine glasses so I figured I’d give the gift boxes another shot even though I know my own luck and knew it was a long shot. 

I mean... I guess it’s cool I got items in my two picks (not that I really wanted them), but all I wanted was the wine glass, which didn’t even turn out to be IN my palette. (Sorry I forgot to take a pic of completed palette, but there were no other gb items, the rest was 1 energy, 1 kash, and a bunch of daily gb generic clothes)

I mean, I don’t wanna be a Negative Nancy, getting two gb items as my picks is a rare thing, that almost never happens to me. I’m glad I didn’t get energy or kash or daily gb items, for sure. I guess I’ll just have to stay jealous of everyone else’s fancy wine glasses until it one day enters a tb box ?

Doll, I have it on good authority those are KMART wine glasses and store brand Box Wine. Yoy're not missing a thing doll. Besides, here take this. You slip it into your garter and fill it with the good stuff.

Brings new meaning to the term 'Hot Toddy'

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LOL @kokokokonut! “Boxed wine”,  too funny. I needed that ? 

Actually, a flask would be an awesome idea for a handheld! I personally have a sparkly pink one I use all the time, it’s the cutest. In college, I was always slipping it into my socks or hiding it somewhere on my person, one time I even duct taped it to my thigh under a dress. Sometimes you gotta be sneaky ??‍♀️

Lmao, in this thread we have requested wine, champagne bottles, and now a flask. I think we might all be slight alcoholics here ???
    KKH iOS player ✨