☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/3/17 - Welcome to Lisbon What will it Be?

124Next

Comments

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Looks boring
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Vats said:
    After completing that last gig for this haunted house movie did anyone else not get any type of bonus? 
    There isn't any reward, pure waste of energy and time. The end of the storyline is very disappointing and Glu chose the worst possible scenario to the last gig take place the 'Unity Theater' in San Francisco. Think they're intention was to hinder our grind time during the last 4 weeks, making us invest on a shaggydog plot.
    I agree so much @Vats I must have used over 100 energy to complete that gig there. I was shocked that not even here is 3 k-stars just nada. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Wait what!?!!? I paid how many K Stars and did like 20 gigs the ending is literally just a massively long gig and NO REWARD? Between this, ads reappearing “on accident” and with no projected fix (at the same time every single thing costs k stars...seems super suspicious), and the billboard thing, literally no regular non scamming player is happy. Fine, I will finish this stupid storyline and then I am taking a long / PERMANENT break from this game and spend my money elsewhere. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    This game has p-ssed me off on a lot of occasions but this is more than I'm willing to put up with. I'm done.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Here are my palettes! I was determined to get the wine glass and luckily didn't have to chase too hard!

One of the things I spent kstars on was one of the new kollections, I spent 20 kstars and got 25 back so cut my losses there for now! I also won quite a few in my palettes, so my net spend wasn't too much at all. I got the hair just before the wine glass in the end and kind of like it, and was happy to reach the pearls but wouldn't be tempted to go any further with the earnable items. 

I've just finished shooting the Dark Prince and now have to wait for the premiere, I can't believe we have no reward at the end of it!!! And not even an exciting conclusion to the storyline. I've sweated blood (and kstars) over this for weeks!!!
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Oh wow Glu, just when we all thought the update couldn't have been greedier... No bonus payout? Seriously?

iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yah wow, that storyline was agonizing and the back end was SUPER lazy. Did the writers just get bored? What a waste of time. 
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm so disappointed with this storyline! After dragging it on for a month it's absolutely anticlimactic. I spent k-stars on it every time and got absolutely nothing in return - I was hoping for an exclusive item or something like that, some k-stars back at the very least... oh well, there goes nothing. Not even bonus story points for finishing individual parts every week. Awful job there, Glu.

I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt until the next week though, as the last text screen adds "...or does it?". Maybe they still have something in stock - if not, this was really bad.
    playing on Android
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I just finished the Prince of Prague storyline too. That was... kind of anticlimactic? Not sure why that had to be spread across like four weeks. Maybe it would have made more sense if I'd paid 10 k-stars (!!) to hear that spooky story the other weekend but as it was it just felt very unsatisfying. Which is a shame, as I thought it started out quite strong, but sort of devolved into regular 'go here, do this' regular level gameplay by the end.

What I think Glu is trying to do here (and presumably with their ios stories addition) is get into the sort of episodic gameplay market, similar to games like ************ as that's where the whole pay to get a good outcome aspect sort of makes sense. It's just here they're not really offering an equivalent level of story or emotional engagement that would make players really want to spend money on a better outcome, and as a result it just seems kind of mercenary or predatory even when it just appears.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry I had to delete the names of those games. We're not allowed to discuss other Dev's games.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Sorry I had to delete the names of those games. We're not allowed to discuss other Dev's games.
    Oh, okay! I didn't even think about that, sorry!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited November 2017
    so freaking disappointed right now. I really want that effing wine glass!

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ouch, I'm sorry you're missing it. Have you tried 3 boxes in a palette? It does help improve your odds.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Just doing the final Dark Prince gig now. Feel obliged to correct myself as we did get a reward after all - 200 kash!! Which I've already spent on the 'order a round' action. 

To add further insult to injury with this weekend, I finally finished an 'other offer' which had dragged on for ages (had to reach a certain level on another game) and I haven't received the kstar payout I was expecting :( in the past, these have always been pretty much instantaneous in coming through for me, so it's not looking good...

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    OHMYGOD after spending 360 kstars on opening gb's (I'm crazy I know) I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got that stupid wine glass!! AAAAh.

I don't even drink lmao. Pff such a relief that I finally own the damned thing :')
    I did also get the boots and the hair which I'm not too crazy about. The boots are fine but the hair is quite difficult to style.

Also @kokokokonut after you suggested opening 3 boxes I did that and *angelic music incoming* I finally got the wine glass on the third one.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Base on previous experiences, paying KStars in the storyline is always not worth it (in my opinion). Therefore, I don't pay KStars in the storyline gigs unless there is a reward (an item, like the perfume bottle). I do appreciate that the recent weekend storyline gigs, we were able to spend 10 energy bolts to get 2 KStars back, so I'm not disappointed at all.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    They could've at least given us the Halloween backdrop from our last SYS event/ Mirimount Pictures Prague.

The storyline was nothing but dragged! Better if they ended it with the Halloween event.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.