KK:H Weekday Event - 11/6/17 - What will the new week bring?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Imagine my surprise, when upon opening up my laptop, expecting to see a picture of Kim
& ready to start the event thread, and 1st thing I see this morning......
well here, take a look.

(What do we do? Can't say no to
Kim, ok,  Let's give it a shot.)

WooHoo- Another Monday, Another Event
Now we haven't heard a word , nor have we seen a klue.
I think we simply wing it, it's the least that we can do.

Kris is here to guide us, and when it comes to dancing the thread open, I'm sure she has a trick or two up her sleeve. Right Kris?

Ok, we'll fix that, but is there anything you'd like to share, maybe a hint or two about the event?
Will we be dating? Will there be spoilers? Is it a 5Star TB? Give us something Kris. Come on!
Someone must know something!

Wow. Ok, Kris, Momager to the stars, is here to look pretty, encourage our drinking
(how apropos with the wine glass still available in GBs)
So Dollface, Kris, what do you think about you just dancing around and gleefully exclaiming
"Thread's Open"? sound good?

Great Kris, we'll call Mel B get you on AGT. But now, just do a little dance and open the thread.

She's got us there dolls, She didn't have to dance alone. Can we please just.......

You heard it here dolls, Thread's open.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Whoo! Thanks for the nice opener @kokokokonut ! Love this awkward Kris-dj'ing vibe lol.
    Now we wait for Kalinda with the spoilers!! I sure hope it's not another VIP :')

I'm thinking maybe parties? Or reality shows perhaps.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

A 5-Heart Dating Event starts tomorrow! <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hmmm, can't dance without music Kris. Now can we.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys

Glad you like it September. Kris is always fun. Wish she was our momagers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Kalinda, you just gave me goosebumps. I saw you post, ran to google. It's Kris' birthday. I did not know that. I just woke up this morning, and decided to have her 'host the opening'. Well, I really better read that book. Dummies guide to esp.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited November 2017
    In honor of Kris's birthday here's ? , thanks @KalindaKing hubby and I need to climb the ranks again.

<3<3 Amazing intro @kokokokonut <3<3
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Happy birthday KRIS! WOOOO Birthday cake anyone? ???
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    A dating event again?  I won’t complain, my doll and her husband are 20th on the top couples list :cold_sweat:
    iOS platform
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing!!! Hubby and I are ready to get the vino out :blush:
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Another dating event?! Blah. With the crappy turnout I had with the last dating event and the lame items for the VIP event I’ll be sitting this one out. Good luck to all those who participate. I personally don’t think dating events are worth it!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Meh, sitting it out as I still have ads.....
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    kmtthat said:
    Meh, sitting it out as I still have ads.....
    Yup me too..Glu is probably taking their sweet ass time so that people will cave in and buy star packs! Not me tho! I deserve to have an ad free game with all the money I’ve already spent, I shouldn’t have to pay another dime to them! 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh what luck. I've just re-met my favorite ex-husband and baby-daddy whose mind I erased after the last dating event. It's got to be the fourth time I've brainwashed him. I wonder how many times he can endure that before permanent damage sets in. 

Lol but seriously... boo for dating. I have the money but its so tedious. 
    Guys, I promise you Glu is not dragging their feet on this one. Tomorrow's a bright new week. Kalinda said they were working on it, and you have to have faith.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017

Yup me too..Glu is probably taking their sweet ass time so that people will cave in and buy star packs! Not me tho! I deserve to have an ad free game with all the money I’ve already spent, I shouldn’t have to pay another dime to them! 

I bought a small K-star pack to buy a couple of gift boxes during the weekend and this didn't help, I keep seeing ads as well so that's not the solution.
    I really hope Glu comes up with one very soon because yes, they're a bit annoying to watch, especially when you need to actually play the mini game in order to close it. But they will, so don't worry about it. :)

@KalindaKing , thank you for the spoilers! My husband and I need to climb up those ranks so I will be definitely making a couple of dates, hoping he pays for some as well! :p That would be nice too, haha.
    Good luck and hope you all get nice Throwback items!

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS! A 5-Heart Dating Event starts tomorrow! <3
    Omg yay is it going to be a show your style midweek 5 heart rating thing tomorrow?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

A 5-Heart Dating Event starts tomorrow! <3 </p>

Thank you @KalindaKing !! Can't wait to start the event!
    Did USA already switch to Daylight Savings? Europe did a week ago, so if US has not switched yet my event starts an hour earlier.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you @KalindaKing !! Can't wait to start the event! Did USA already switch to Daylight Savings? Europe did a week ago, so if US has not switched yet my event starts an hour earlier.
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you @KalindaKing !! Can't wait to start the event! Did USA already switch to Daylight Savings? Europe did a week ago, so if US has not switched yet my event starts an hour earlier.
    Yes they switched this past weekend 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Gabebot said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

A 5-Heart Dating Event starts tomorrow! <3

Omg yay is it going to be a show your style midweek 5 heart rating thing tomorrow?

No, it’s a dating event, it has nothing to do with a show your style event.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    Yes they switched this past weekend 
    Oooh this might be why I still don't have it ? thank you! ? 
    I started an 8 hr date with my husband and now I'll wait a bit more to complete it once the event starts :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Silz1217! I'm glad US switched, now the event started at its regular time for me again!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    the time change caught me by surprise. Half an hour late isn’t that bad. But oday instead of coming here first, you KNOW I started playing the game before coming here. Happy dating everyone. Hey., I was wondering if we;ll have any new babies during the event. Wouldn’t that be special? Anyway happy dates, happy GBs, Happy Happy Monday. i’m Already planning on locating a few “Put me up first” holiday decorations. See, for Thanksgiving I have the hall trimmed with ivy garland around the walkway to the living room and dining room kind of to usher in the Holiday mood. so....it’s November, tech I can put up the garland and whatever else is in the Me First box. Not much, a few Center pieces, some candles then Thanksgiving we get 2 real wreathed, and out them up inside. That fills the house with the smell of a real Christmas tree, and I get to put up my artificial . So, once that;s; done, and the dinner plates are cleared from the table, at that point, Christmas Deco ‘17 Begins. Puter Head took me out for the day, a little shopping, a little lunch, then a special trip to the bath spa shop. I walked out of there with everything from Kokonut bath salts, to a lovely Himalayan Pink. so, how could I be mad that I was wasting valuable star earning time, but who doesn’t;t like being pampered? But today....out of my way family.....I have sunnies to win. My strategy...the Tab is the only one who has NOT won those sunnies, so, that is the game I concentrate on, the sooner I get to that 3rd Box..the sooner we all relax. Oh, yeah, then the shades have to be I. The palette, and I have 2 chances to pick. Yeah, I buy a 2nd black box due to FOMO.
    So, happy Monday dolls. How are we doing so far?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Good morning, afternoon, evening beautiful people! I’m so sorry that you’re not feeling this event. I wish Glu found a way to make it enjoyable for everyone. #fingerscrossed

As for me, I just started my third comeback: love guru! I’m loving this dress! Shape of it reminds me of Beyonce’s yellow dress that she wore in Who Run The World music video. I’m currently on #8 with my hubby and I’m glad for a dating event as I really want to climb to number one but I couldn’t because of all the k-star grinding lately. Happy hot dates! ?

oh and I don’t like the pose of our significant others, why can’t they just do a normal pose? when I choose a pose where I’m blowing a kiss or adoring, it looks really weird as he admires me but I’m admiring the oxygen in the air.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I must say I find dating events for a TB box a little dull! I am already looking forward to the weekend I hope it brings something fun!
    edited November 2017
    Once I attempt to win those sunnies, I’ll feel the same way as you Drama3. But one games needs them....I just need them in the palette. I’m sure if they’re in there I’ll feel it.
    https://youtu.be/hKkFxxsSehk
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So far 2 games...,each got 25 Stars in the 1st box. Not bad. How are you guys doing? Oh, and the shades are a gold box item so that's what Kat is focusing on. And Murphy's Law dictates that now that the Android is Frozen cat will get her Sonny's and no one will be able to see them. That's okay you'll see them when we thaw. <3;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Got 25 stars in my first box too, koko. Decided to open another and got this outfit.
    For the kollection, got this which at first I thought was meh but now loving it especially with the pearls from last vip event.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I got kash in my first box but got hey I also got 25 stars on the second one against all odds

Maybe Glu is feeling bad about themselves for making everyone upset with spending stars for nothing the ghost story thing these past few weekends and is looking to make amends
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Guys, I promise you Glu is not dragging their feet on this one. Tomorrow's a bright new week. Kalinda said they were working on it, and you have to have faith.
    Glad to hear it, it REALLY affects gameplay. Hoping  the week goes by quick, this is fixed, and the whole epic Prague storyline ends with clothes. Really, really wanting exclusive clothes and/or stars for finishing it.

Quick dating question...do you get the kstars every time you make top couple with a new boo or is it only the first time you achieve that (with anyone)? 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I also got 25K stars in my free box. Hmmm...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    You know, I just got my third games 1st Box {slow starter lol) got stars again. This is do nice I’d rather have stars in cash or energy for this event so yay 75 stars and I barely had to get out of bed onto the Sonny’s
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary