Babies glitched after update

PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
I have two babies, a girl and boy, when I hold my daughter my nanny and I are both holding my son, but when I hold my son my nanny is holding my daughter. I can still change my daughter's clothes, I just can't hold her. They also don't cry anymore. Sorry if this is confusing, it's weird to explain. Also I know I'm not the only person with this issue because someone else posted about it in the 7.5 anticipation thread.
🧡🤍💗
they/she
android
pm for add info!

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm experiencing this too.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes!

They don't cry anymore. If you're holding the baby boy and swap it with the girl, they'll both turn into boys! And they show on the banners as well if you tap the bullhorn, and start moving their legs and arms at a faster pace.

This is so bizarre! I think @Vats mentioned it as well, with the 7.4 update?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’ll ask glu about this, and try to make sure it doesn’t fall through the cracks. Has anyone sent in a ticket? I’m sorry this is happening. I have to go check my androids, but i’ll make sure it’s on a list to mention.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Are any iOS feeling this too? Or is it just Androids?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok Dolls.....i’m In the Glitch! yes, iOS games too!. Babies were crying when I went in, Nanny was holding the little girl. Tapped the Nanny thing, boom ...2 little boys no crying. Tap the Nanny again, Nanny holds the girl, my doll holds the boy. Two the Nanny...2 boys. Tap her again, boy and I girl but I can’t hold, the girl. i’ll go Try the Androids now. I wonder how widespread it is, and if everyone knows. I didn't.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017
    Ok, now I went to the android game with a boy and a girl....as it opened up the babies were crying, and then a nanosecond later, the crying stopped.my doll was holding the little girl. I thought about trying the switch for a second, but I probably won'the get the girl back, & she's MY version of Mel, so i'm not touching her. At least we know both IOS and Adnroid.

Edit: ok i’m Dumb sometimes. Both my iOS dolls are girls. The Glitch doesn’t care if they’re boy or girl, it switches to the same image for both babies regardless of gender. For Halloween one was a flower, one a bee. When the Nanny holds the flower, we have a flower and a bee. When I go to hold the Flower, she changes to a bee identical to the other. If someone posts about an issue like this, and they never hear a word, pm me. Ask if I saw it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared your posts with the team and they found the issue. They're working on it now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hi, I play on Kindle, Amazon and I am having this very same glitch with my babies as well. Just wanted to let you know it is affecting us Amazon players too. Thank you for your help.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Charli yeah I reported about the Vats' baby appearing at the banners a while back, but this thing of the babies don't cry is a new thing. Actually Mell cries, but she stops before I tap the action buttons to make her stop!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I ‘m so glad they’ll be fixed soon. I have to start paying more attention in the nursery. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Is this how others are seeing their babies in their game?

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Yes @astray that's exactly how my babies look. When I hold my daughter it appears as if I have two sons (well a son and his creepy clone) Only my nanny can hold my daughter.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    What happened to me when I tried to change my boy's clothes was that (the nanny was holding him first) so when I switched them so I could be holding my boy I suddenly had two girls but when I went into the wardrobe of the one I was holding, my boy was back up. I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense but as soon as I changed him up and switched them one more time I had my girl and my boy with his new outfit, so I guess this might be a tiny bug when I switched from holding my girl to holding my boy.
    It also happened like @kokokokonut said, they seemed to be crying (I didn't have the sound on so I don't know if they were actually crying) but less than a second later they stopped crying but I still had my three tappables available.
    But I'm glad to know Glu is working on it now <3 I'm sooo excited to start dressing them with their Christmas onesies and hats.
    edited November 2017
    The right baby comes up in the photobooth for pictures, and in the wardrobe for changing. The only mess up is standing in the nursery, but Glu is working on it, and it will be fixed in an update. 9hey, maybe it happened because they were tinkering around figuring out how to make walking the babies work? This is only me pipedreaming. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jenske23jenske23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Question,
    How long before I have a baby in my relationship
    jenske23 said:

Question,
    How long before I have a baby in my relationship

Hi, and welcome. Ordinarily I would move this post to its own thread, because this is for posts about glitched babies, but you’re new and I don’t want to scare you. :D
    You can find a wealth of info here is the Game FAQs. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=babies also, you can run a search for babies and see what existing threads there are that might help. But very nice to meet you. When it doubt, start a new thread, I can always move it later.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary