KKH Apple Watch app

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Does the watch app work for anyone? Mine hadn’t worked for months and I have no idea how to fix it. Had it been updated? Or is it just there because Glu forgot to remove it?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can send in a ticket and ask about this, but i'm afraid there isn't much forum help on this topic. I understand it was not supposed to be a full game, but keep track of some things? Also, is there any info I the FAQ pages that might help? https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web sorry I can'tell help mire. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi Koko! I’ve had a ticket with support before. I know it’s supposed to be a companion app and show how much time I left on a gig I’ve started, how many gigs I have available, and how much energy I have. My current max energy is 44 but the watch app stays on 0, then says I have full energy, and zero projects. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ugh. It could be your watch, it could be anything. I have no klues aboutique the watch. When you get to the game are all your levels and projects right? If so, then is the watch under warranty?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegaudcMegaudc Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's definitely the app; it's never worked for my Apple Watch (about 1 year now) and I've submitted tickets but heard nothing.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Ugh. It could be your watch, it could be anything. I have no klues aboutique the watch. When you get to the game are all your levels and projects right? If so, then is the watch under warranty?
    Yes all of my levels and projects are fine. Everything works as it should in my game. As the poster above me said it’s just the watch app. It’s never worked. I get my mirrored notifications from my phone and that’s it.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1