Update v7.5 Anticipation Thread

1234568Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I think you've got it all wrong Lucas. The fix that was ready was for the ads appearing after purchases to remove ads have been made. It was only affecting IOS games. That's why this mini update is only for iOS. Luckily, Androids did NOT get that glitch.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    Okay, but while the flaws in Android?
    edited November 2017
    Different issues find fixes separately. It would be wonderful if a button could be pushed and Boom all the issues are fixed. BUT it doesn'the work this way.
    If they come up with a cure for obesity before they find a cure for acne, should they hold back the obesity cure till they can both be cured?

And, if they'd found the Android fix first, would you want that held back till IOS games were fixed? Come on guys. I'm hurting too. In every home I see my other game frozen. It's like rubbing my nose in the freezer with every location. I'd rather walk than fly at this point. Be happy for our IOS brothers and sisters dolls. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Wow!!!! I just asked a question, I'm glad IOS repaired.I just think we should have an answer...... Peace & Love ❤
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017

I think you've got it all wrong Lucas. The fix that was ready was for the ads appearing after purchases to remove ads have been made. It was only affecting IOS games. That's why this mini update is only for iOS. Luckily, Androids did NOT get that glitch.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that seeing as I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that I get ADs even after I've made a purchase but let's NOT acknowledge that because the vast majority didn't get it right? All I'm saying is that they in fact do acknowledge one platform more than the other let's not turn a blind eye to that koko, I'm not the only person who plays on android who feels that they cater way more to Apple product users than they do any other. Quite honestly koko I want answers idc who or what platform gets fixed first at least acknowledge the errors in both platforms and not just one, we all want answers and they're not giving us any that's not too hard or too much to ask is it??

Not trying to create an argument I'm just sick of getting half-arsed responses from GLU tbh.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Check the App Store for 7.5.1 today - we just released a mini update for iOS to resolve the issue with ads!
    I updated it and just tried it out, it works perfectly! Thank you very much! ?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm with @astray on this one! iOS players get more priority than the other platforms.

They get updates first almost all the time, they got a new feature first ie STORIES, their issues are addressed first etc I mean what's going on :/

Now correct me if I'm wrong but speaking of STORIES, we've already have two updates and still other platforms haven't received it. Will we ever get it? 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't care to get 'stories' - if it means we have to pay to play. 
    Android

wait that's with everyone? I assumed it was randomly selecting people to pay to play and some it didn't, yeah I can see why you wouldn't want that @Rumpelstilzchen
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    astray said:
    wait that's with everyone? I assumed it was randomly selecting people to pay to play and some it didn't, yeah I can see why you wouldn't want that @Rumpelstilzchen
     Not to jump in, but i never paid for stories. There was an option that I COULD pay for stories if i wanted them faster, but it wasn’t required, at least for me. For example, there would be a countdown that the story unlocks in 24 hours, but for 25 k stars you can unlock it now, similar to speeding up SYS results or paying Simon to start a gig faster. 

And for the people upset they haven’t gotten in, even those of us that have, haven’t gotten any new stories or updates about it in long time. If it weren’t for the intrusive banner, i would forget we had them at all tbh. I’m guessing that stories are probably being reworked or maybe phased out. The Prince of Prague storyline was basically how stories worked, though. One big over-arching story that connected every weekend until the completion. Maybe, in lieu of stories, we’ll have weekend gigs like that from now on which basically are the same thing. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    At this point I don't actually expect stories to be rolled out to the rest of us any more. I think they're just going to cut it for everyone.
    edited November 2017

Wow!!!! I just asked a question, I'm glad IOS repaired.I just think we should have an answer...... Peace & Love ❤

Oh Juliana, I'm sorry your post got sandwiched inbetween my post and another post I had to delete, from a conversation carried over from about a dozen other threads. I do apologize if it seemed I was over-reacting or it was aimed at you. They're working on all the issues.
    Edit - oh, your Peace and Love, is that with respect to Ringo's campaign? I think it's awesome. He signs no autographs, gives no interviews, when stopped on the street simply offers you Peace and Love, Peace and Love. For the longest time my salutory was love and light, with morphed into L&L, Koko. Someone commented, and thought it stood for Locked and Loaded. Which I found out was gun lingo. lol. Ok, that's enough off the track for now. Anyway, I'm sorry you got hit with the virtual pie. Next time I'll holler "Duck" B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

astray said:

Not to jump in, but i never paid for stories. There was an option that I COULD pay for stories if i wanted them faster, but it wasn’t required, at least for me. For example, there would be a countdown that the story unlocks in 24 hours, but for 25 k stars you can unlock it now, similar to speeding up SYS results or paying Simon to start a gig faster. 

And for the people upset they haven’t gotten in, even those of us that have, haven’t gotten any new stories or updates about it in long time. If it weren’t for the intrusive banner, i would forget we had them at all tbh. I’m guessing that stories are probably being reworked or maybe phased out. The Prince of Prague storyline was basically how stories worked, though. One big over-arching story that connected every weekend until the completion. Maybe, in lieu of stories, we’ll have weekend gigs like that from now on which basically are the same thing. 

Tbh with you I'm not really upset over the stories situation I've not heard good things about it so it kind of makes me not want it even more, it does seem interesting but I'm not in that big of a hurry for it and I'm sorry about that I assumed that you all got a new story with each update, hopefully you all will get them back again. :smile:

astray said:

Wow that kind of makes me not want stories even more then....hopefully you all will get more stories in the future :smile:
    edited November 2017
    Here'so how I understand the disparity in the iOS / Android thing as it pertaininstands to updates and things. iOS is all Apple Products. It's all one immediate family of devices. One manufacturer. One basic schematic to work with, with a Few modifications. Now, let's list all the different Android manufacturers, and devices glu has to provide the update/fixes / content for. I can shut down go cook breakfast, set the table and come back and you'll still be listing the various Android devices.
    1 Manufacturer vs.how many? See my point? I've got 2 Androids, I'm with you. But it's not iOS preferential.
    There are enough things to be bothered about when your game has issues, but I hate to see friends knocking their heads against the wall when they're barking up the wrong tree. Be mad that your friends are frozen, don't be mad you think glu is preferential to iOS. And that's where I'm coming from where I say 'relax, glu isn't favoring Apple devices. Are androids still messed up either way? Oh yeah. It's just not malicious.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    The only reason I got an iPhone was because I got so annoyed with ALL of the apps I use, not just KKH, choosing to fix ios problems first! I think Koko is right, it’s easier to fix apples cuz they all have the same guts inside. Androids, there’s sooo many different devices and brands! So it’s not just Glu that fixes iOS first. It’s everywhere and it’s simply because it’s easier. 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    Note to all: If you're missing posts it's likely the forum interprets them as spam. If a comment doesn't show, don't repost, pm me and I'll look for it. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary