Kkh rug group design

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hey forum friends :) ! I thought that it would be a very special of me to include everyone's dolls for a group rug design. :smiley:o:)

So who's ready for another anticipation of my fun project? Well let's get started with this shall we proceed? Yes indeed!

Our dolls love working together as co-star so why not flip the switch to acting together in a movie as co-workers in a successful company? So, let's all pretend to imagine that our dolls are attending to a dinner party for that fun evening.

Firstly, all dolls should dress up in business formal attire please. Secondly, please use the x&o white marbled background or the pink valentine's day background.

This interior design is gonna be so much fun! I cannot wait to place on the office flooring.

These are some samples of my work. I'm just showcasing it B)

<3

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Ooo can I get a rug doll??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Uh yes if your doll can join in on the group design then sure you can lol @KKHJeremyy :)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Here you go! Looking forward to your masterpiece :)

#LikeABawse!! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    edited November 2017
    I'm gonna bump up this thread just in case no one saw this lol :D

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So glad you did Carol! I will go dress my dolls, business formal......gotcha. Love these Doll. You are the best.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Here is my doll, thanks for doing this Carol!
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh Carol, I always love your ideas!! Brb with a pic of my doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in her business cas! Thanks, Carol!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

Here is AppkeP, she’s representing the three of them . :D I love all your creations. These look wonderful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Aww, this is exactly why I reaaaally want Glu to offer all of his past event's backgrounds (even if I have to pay K-stars for them, bring them againnn haha), I sadly missed all of these but I can't wait to see your creation, Carol! I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing! I'll try to bring mine with a transparent background to make it easier and be in it ?
    edited November 2017
    judithkkh said:

Aww, this is exactly why I reaaaally want Glu to offer all of his past event's backgrounds (even if I have to pay K-stars for them, bring them againnn haha), I sadly missed all of these but I can't wait to see your creation, Carol! I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing! I'll try to bring mine with a transparent background to make it easier and be in it ?

I'll be waiting for yours @judithkkh. The thread's still open for those who would like to participate in this and submit their entries, if not then I'll be closing the submissions very soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Finally stopped doubting if my outfit was business formal and am just going with it :smile:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    edited November 2017

aww for some reason my text isn't showing up but thank you so much, Carol! You're a doll <3 I hope this works but if not let me know and I can change it :blush:
    I won't be accepting anymore entries so submissions will be finally closed!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited November 2017
    Sorry for the delay but here's the finished product B)

So all of the ladies @haftime, @LindaVB, @Stefan001, @kokokokonut, @Rumpelstilzchen, @judithkkh, and @ldavis1636 attended to the evening dinner party and they've all had a blast. None of their male co-workers showed up lol dunno why though ha :D Oh the diva is the manager of her successful company, so she's always been a bossed up independent woman. >:)

Thanks you so much for participating on my project you guys <3
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

ahhh it looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for having me in there, Carol! I loved it! <3
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    They sure had a great time! Thanks for your amazing piece of art Carol! ?
    Android
    It looks great. Thanks for including us all. :wink: too pretty to walk on!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017
    ahhh it looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for having me in there, Carol! I loved it! <3</p>
    Awe gee your welcome and anytime :)

They sure had a great time! Thanks for your amazing piece of art Carol! ?

Ah thanks for that compliment B)

It looks great. Thanks for including us all. :wink: too pretty to walk on!

Uh thanks. Oh good point. I'd usually hear bakers says that statement after they baked a cake that looks too good to eat it ha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I've seen rugs framed and put up on the wall. In fact, when I was engaged, my mother made a rug for me, with a very great geometric design. Yup. framed it and it hung over my love seat for years. ;)
    And Carol, did you just give yourself another idea about the cake?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary