KK:H Weekday Event - 11/6/17 - What will the new week bring?

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Pez said:

We got our first snow today, so I decided to stay in, warm and cozy, and grind. While disappointed by getting energy in ALL 3(!!!) of my GBs... I'm happy with my TB prize! I got this strapless navy blue jumpsuit. I really like the neckline of the bodice.

@Pez I love that jumpsuit! Your doll looks beautiful in it. I've been waiting a long, long time to see it in my TB.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I’m a bit slow as I’m busy with school this week but look— I did it! I was also hoping for a dress reward but k-stars are always enough to please me. ?

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who is close to getting their tb? How will you choose your box? Do you have a fave? A pattern? Sending good thoughts out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    genthea said:

I’m a bit slow as I’m busy with school this week but look— I did it! I was also hoping for a dress reward but k-stars are always enough to please me. ?

Congratulations doll! Woo goo happy couple.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ANY guesses about the the weekend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got a TB item in my first box and kash in my second. Then I stopped. I haven't played the game in a few days - busy weekend and busy first few days of the week. I needed a breather from everything.

No ideas for the weekend. I would've said dating but...
    Parties? Ugh. I will never, ever wish for that lol. So fingers crossed for professional or reality... OR shake it up with a weekend SYS. We just had one not to long ago so seems unlikely, but stranger things have happened.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

I’m so pleased with my picks, the pink dress has been on my wishlist for so long! And I’m glad I got the snowflake earrings now, as opposed to in March :p
    Also very glad I didn’t ask @Vats to pick a box, otherwise I would have gotten those hideous slippers :wink:
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    lol. My son picks good boxes for me. Sometimes I get a feeling. OMG, when I won the grey sunnies in my ipad game, that was the universe telling me to get out my own way and what damn box to pick. I'm hoping it will happen that way again for the last game. sigh. I want those sunnies. 2 down 1 to go. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I finished; got Energy-Stars-Kash-Stars, pretty happy!

Can someone please post a pic of the SMC of this week? I already own it so it did not show up for me.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited November 2017

Here you go, oh most wonderful Historia Linda! Thanks for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lii said:
    I’m so pleased with my picks, the pink dress has been on my wishlist for so long! And I’m glad I got the snowflake earrings now, as opposed to in March :p Also very glad I didn’t ask @Vats to pick a box, otherwise I would have gotten those hideous slippers :wink:
    I know the feeling Lii! I picked that slippers a few months ago and I was so disappointed :( 
    At least I'll never have them again in my pallettes, that's the only positive thing lol
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Hey guys, didn't our Glu Goddess drop a hidden hint a week or so ago? We were all anxious to know about something else? Does anyone remember that? Anyone want to go hunting?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I think we’re gonna have a reality show weekend. once in a while, my bullhorn gets ahead of itself and changes to what the next event will be. All week, in the middle of my dates, it has been changing to the reality show one lol, so that’s my guess ??‍♀️

As for spoilers, last week Kalinda said she was excited for this weekend, and then she said “I'm excited because as you know, I love metallic fashion and you won't believe how good the earnable hairstyles look!”

Hmmm, metallic huh? And of course I’m always excited at the prospect of new hair!

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Vats said:
    I'm on the losing team this time, got bunch of krap in my first 3 boxes and another pair of shoes in the TB. If anyone is looking for shoes, make sure to ask me to choose a number for your pick that I'll certainly will get a new pair to y'all! :p At least B paid like 80% of the dates, my kash numbers didn't low a digit. @AmeliaKKH they switched their DST, so probably that clashed with your timezone and you came back to the game before the time the points were halved.
    Thank you @Vats!!!! I’ll keep my eye on that next time!!!! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    here we go
    Not too crazy about the choices or my pick but hey at least it wasn't gold shoes again
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think from now on I should either just skip dating events during the week or at least only go for the second or third box. I spent a bunch of kash just to get earrings I'll never use. And I want that pink dress other people also wanted. I even found that I have it on a pinterest board, which is a sign I should get it.
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

One of those diaper bags that my doll can't wear, it'll break her shoulder

I could cry seeing those 4 outfits ESP the heart dress which is high on my want list. Oh well, positive vibes, it's no longer in my palettes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Went to the Hamptons to collect energy after a 8 hour date at Oak which Lucas paid. Stork paid a surprise visit. Say hi to our first baby Celeste. Totally daddy’s girl.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Congrats @klena! She’s super cute 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    edited November 2017
    @AListJacey, thank you ?
    Finally finished TB. Wished I got those black boots instead of the shoes. But glad I didn’t pay 60 kstars to open another box as it wasn’t in a position I’d picked. Not too impressed with the rest.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm 30 stars away from getting the TB box - waiting for my energy to recharge. Wish me luck :)
    I'm so excited for the weekend event! Bring on the spoilers!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I finally reached my TB box and its been about 4/5 weeks since I have gotten something nice this is what was in my box and Im so so happy its a fab dress, totally appropriate for Christmas too. Summer loves it too!

@paintinglilies good luck ☘️
    @DramaDramaDrama congrats to you & its a great dress for Summer?
    iOS iPad 
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    thank you so much @kokokokonut ?

I got this sexy outfit from my third box! thanks glu ??

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    edited November 2017
    I’m so sorry you didn’t get it. But maybe as the holidays draw closer, you find it in a box you choose.....

I am 1 point away from picking my Grey Aviator Sunnies. I am confident. If the sunnies are there, I will pick them.

Edit: well no sunnies in that palette. A whole lotta. . .Nuthin. At least I didn’t feel the urge to buy another. I would have Ended up with $8000 cash instead of $4000 cash after paying 20 Stars for it. Oh well next time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut sorry you missed out on your sunnies. Fingers crossed ? for next time.
    iOS iPad 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had terrible box picks. I’m also annoyed because the gold box round, my male doll had five boxes of Kash. That’s bs
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    klena said:

@paintinglilies good luck ☘️

Thank you! I did manage to finish the TB box! It's the first time for me on a dating event! I admit, it helped that I opened another Kollektion box that had 50k in it haha! I won a long-sleeve lacey black top - I forgot to take a screenshot, dang it! I like it, but in retrospect I wouldn't probably have gotten for it under different circumstances. I did manage to make it to Top Couple though!
    Congrats to everyone who managed to finish!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    webra said:

@Pez I love that jumpsuit! Your doll looks beautiful in it. I've been waiting a long, long time to see it in my TB.

Thank you @webra ! (Sorry for such a delayed response and posting in an old thread, but I didn't want to look like I was ignoring a nice message.) I hope you win it soon too! I don't think I had ever seen it in my TBs before that day.

And congrats @genthea and @klena ! Both are such big accomplishments :smiley:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Lii said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS! A 5-Heart Dating Event starts tomorrow! <3
    Omg yay is it going to be a show your style midweek 5 heart rating thing tomorrow?
    No, it’s a dating event, it has nothing to do with a show your style event.
    I know hopefully next week ?