Options

☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/10/17 - Countdown to Black Friday ~2 Weeks 2 Go!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
☆☆Countdown to Black Friday! 2 Weeks to Go!☆☆

We begged for hints, and Kalinda kasually kommented:
KalindaKing said:

I just got a sneak peek at the next weekend event and I'm very excited.

and then she said
I'm excited because as you know, I love metallic fashion and you won't believe how good the earnable hairstyles look!

Metallic & Hair............Metal & Hair........This can mean only one thing.......

It's Homage to the Glitter Hair Bands of the 80s!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
I Don't know Kris. It's the Hair sure, but not the metallic clothes. (we're kinda all about clothes here.)
How about you Kourt? What do you think Kalinda's Hints mean?

Ok, well, we're not playing DIsco here. It's an affront to the Patron Rock Star of the forum, the one not changing his name anymore.
Anybody else have any guesses before we track down Kim, see if she's back from her walk with Kanye?

This is getting us no where. We have no choice but.....what Kim?

Of course. Great Hair, Metallic clothes....It can only mean Glamorous Looks for us to earn
as we do whatever it is we'll be doing.
Any clues on that Kim?

Ok, Kim, glad you're back. Hope you had a nice walk.
Now would you mind kicking this thing open as only you can?

Thread's Open. Let's Dream!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited November 2017
    As usual, entertaining opening @kokokokonut!

Can't wait for the spoilers! I call reality event!!! Its been a while? plus those are my favourites❤
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Ah super excited for this weekend event!! Great opening Koko it always makes my week!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, someone else said that too. I like them. But I like regular 5Stars on the weekend. The freedom to do any job.....but then, don't we end up doing reality shows anyway? My Dolls are ready for their Closeups. :)
    BUT it's all about the clothes. I love metal looks. Metallic is blingy. and we know we love Bling.
    l'm hoping for Bling, and shoe bling to go with the metallic fashion and the "GOOD Earnable" hair per our wonderful Glu Goddess Kalinda. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, someone else said that too. I like them. But I like regular 5Stars on the weekend. The freedom to do any job.....but then, don't we end up doing reality shows anyway? My Dolls are ready for their Closeups. :) BUT it's all about the clothes. I love metal looks. Metallic is blingy. and we know we love Bling. l'm hoping for Bling, and shoe bling to go with the metallic fashion and the "GOOD Earnable" hair per our wonderful Glu Goddess Kalinda. :)
    I think I was the one who had probably said it before koko, my reasoning been my luck is just always better with gbs for some reason during reality events?. 
    Scarlet here!
  • Options
    MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I love new hair specially long hair. And gigs or reality shows event are good for as I am working in my reality show.
    Can't wait for the spoilers ;)
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Please
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay thread is open!! Thank you @kokokokonut for this amazing opening!
    My mind is going everywhere since Kalinda gave us the clues silver and hair!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I can’t wait!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's Thursday & time for spoilers! Here are the metallic clothes & earnable hairstyles I was talking about:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing!
    I know that chasing items from giftboxes so close to the Black Friday isn’t the best thing to do but I might have to because I live for that metallic dress and clutch! ?
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

It's Thursday & time for spoilers! Here are the metallic clothes & earnable hairstyles I was talking about:

I am so so so super excited! I will be needing everything from the GB the hair bag and shoes are my all time favourite. The earnables are fab too especially the hair I'm in love!!

I think the guys GB items are lovely too I really like the shirt/jacket and bag.
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Yay! Reality events are always fun. And the earnable hair is great! 
    The top though, the thumbnail suggests some lace details, but they don’t show up on the doll, she has a rather awkward bra thingy. Lace would be nice!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for the spoilers, kalinda! that earnable hair looks really nice and I'm really hoping I get the clutch in my gift box! I would love to see the real life inspiration for the earnable and gift box outfits! I also really like all the guys' stuff this week.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    OMGG I can't believe that long hair is earnable! Well I'm gonna be on full grinding mode for the reality show weekend! CAN'T WAIT! :):)<3
    ○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG those gb items are gorgeous!!!
    Thank you @KalindaKing for the spoilers!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you for these great spoilers Kalinda. I'm going to be chasing some silver. All silver is metallic, not all metallic is silver. Perhaps I'll be chasing platinum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The items are STUNNING. Omg. I need those white booties. Please pray for my sanity tomorrow.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I love the earnable long hair! I may do some chasing for the giftbox dress, shoes or clutch. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! I'm VERY excited for this event.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    I’m pretty sure that our dolls clothes or little more covered up then Kim’s only because let’s remember we have a Lotta little kids really love Kim and want to play the game. So I’ll take a lace top anytime it it helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing !

Besides the GB bag, not thrilled by any other item. With the Black Friday couple of weeks ahead definitely not chasing it though, still hurt about that other bag which I failed to get it while chasing sometime ago.

Good luck tomorrow y'all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You know, I’m going to chase the GBs. I love the purse, the shoes the hair but that dress. Put me on the tree and call me Tinsel. I love that dress. And this isn’t even the holiday stuff .thank you Glu

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Y E S!!! That long hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy it's one of the earnables, all of the items are amazinggg
    Hoping I get one of the GB items, especially the dress inside my freebie <3 not sure if I will be chasing, I really want to try and wait for Black Friday but maybe a small K-stars pack won't hurt me too much ?
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, @KalindaKing! I can't wait!! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Omg I promised myself no chasing until black Friday... BUT THE GB DRESS, SHOES AND CLUTCH ARE GORGEOUS ❤??. I must have! Thank you kalinda! 

The earnables are wonderful as well. Cant wait ☺

But just an observation. Why can't the male doll items match the female dolls? I do feel like the guys have such average items while the female dolls get such Amazing pieces. 
    Scarlet here!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I always seem to like the women items more (I'm doing offers to get more kstars, lol) thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing :)
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I am already stressed at how much I’m gonna spend on GBs because i definitely need some of those silver pieces. So cute!! The dress, the clutch, the shoes, oh my ?

i like the top and the hair of the earnables too, very cool! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    If anyone is in ny metro and you shop at Stop & Shop, starting tomorrow if you buy 100$ in various gift cards you get 20$ off your next purchase. You could buy 100$ worth, get the coupon. And turn around and get another 20$ card, and pay with coupon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Good grief, the earnable pants really isn’t flattering on our dolls’ legs at all. ?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Doh, that's not a lace insert, that is how you see the 'ripped' part against the white background. I agree about the earner pants, but I'm working toward that hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yass queen thank you kalinda for spoiling us the silver dress is amazing
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh, I wonder if the dress sparkles. I love that detail that some of the shimmery dresses have.

It's always so ehhh after a dating event when the spouse calls 24 hours later and says he wants a free meal, errr I mean to hang with me. Like dude really? I need some space. But fine, get you out of the way so you don't call once the event starts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College