☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/10/17 - Countdown to Black Friday ~2 Weeks 2 Go!

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Want, no need the GB but baby Celeste born last event might be mad at mama for not choosing to spend on her. She still need her own crib and a furnished nursery.
    Besides, got a pile of gigs pending and businesses to run. Neglected from last event. ?

Good luck to everyone grinding for this event ☘️
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    Did the times change? I haven't gotten the event yet, it usually starts at 10am for me (German time)...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @paintinglilies US switched to Daylight Savings last week, so here in Western Europe we now play at our regular time: 11am.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    LindaVB said:

@paintinglilies US switched to Daylight Savings last week, so here in Western Europe we now play at our regular time: 11am.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense! Thank you for clarifying!! :)
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    oh my god thank you Glu gods, I needed this win after being empty handed for weeks even when I spent stars. Thank you thank you so much ????

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    edited November 2017
    No problem @paintinglilies !
    So I opened my free box: got K-stars!! After that I opened two additional boxes: got the dress (YAY) and energy. So.. I am now contemplating opening more since I really wanted the clutch too...

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Haha the gift box clutch looks like a keyboard. I'm not super excited about anything really. The guys items are cute though!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I bought 3 packs for 9.99 and only received one ughhh I hope support respond fast cause I have to chase the gb hair and dress 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Anyone else having this random pop-ups??
    I get it every 30 seconds, it is very frustrating. ?

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh. I just spent way too many Kstars to get those white booties. I got every other item on my way to the booties, but it was a painful chase. The first pallet was great, but then the struggle began. The booties appeared in my 13th box. My black friday budget and 20 bucks are gone. Now I can rest in peace.

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I am loving this event! This was my second palette my free box was energy and I opened a second and got Kstars so I stoped there. Only two of the event items were in my first palette. Im almost at the trousers even though Im not crazy about them but the energy defo helped!

The dress was worth the little chase. Summer looks fab. I really want the bag and shoes but black friday is not far away and Im scared to chase.

edited November 2017
    I am so sorry @Cherrey , we all get caught by the chase at one point. Hope you can enjoy the items, now you got the booties!
    Yay, congrats @DramaDramaDrama and @genthea on getting the dress!! It is absolutely gorgeous <3
    @MNieuw I get those popups too, so weird?!?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited November 2017
    As expected I decided to try to get the clutch.. and... wel...

Got it BOOM!! And the hair!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Just lost my morning progress :(

Granted it WAS only 4 stars and one reality show but those were still my earned things XP

I want to be excited about black Friday but my stock of stars is down to 12 thanks to the past month so I won't be able to spend like I planned. Sigh, sigh
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ...Is this a joke?

My wallet got stolen last night and now i don’t have any ID or any debit cards... and I’m supposed to leave in a few hours to go out of town for a weekend of partying for a friend’s birthday (which i now can’t do because, you know, no ID or debit cards). And now i just paid 80 K Stars for energy and daily gift box shoes. 

It’s fine, I’m fine. 

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    uggh I opened like 12 boxes and got nothing just the shoes in the free box ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I'm so sorry you got such bad boxes, @Andrzej_S. and @Silz1217 !
    And @AListJacey I'm so sorry that your wallet got stolen!! And all the hassle it gives with getting a new ID and debit cards, aaargh!! Sending positive vibes your way, doll!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    MNieuw said:

Anyone else having this random pop-ups??
    I get it every 30 seconds, it is very frustrating. ?

Have you sent a ticket? I thought you got that PopUp once in response to a video or something..

It has been crazy here, always so ethical get on anew occasion or birthday. So now, I' going to settle in, and play and read everything I missed, while I was getting birthday stuff done for Baba.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow, there is some serious bad MOJO going around. Jacey, omg, I know it's a pain to cancel those cards and get new things issued, but I hope they didn'the get a lot of irretrievable things. Plus, there is the feeling of violation. It sucks. Bad people do bad things and good people are affected. But please don'the think that this bump I the road is going to foreshadow the future. I'm sorry doll.

I'm sorry for everyone feeling the dark cloud.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut and @LindaVB sorry to be a downer lol 

i could normally solve my problem right away and go get a new card and ID before i have to leave town except everything is closed for Veterans day. Just my luck to get robbed on a holiday! 

Anyway idk i really want the metallics but after such a garbage box i don’t know if i have the will to keep spending K stars 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB! I know, we all reach this point from time to time :smiley: I really love this event so I think I did right with chasing the booties. I mean I ended up with everything so I'm not complaining. It could have ended worse :#

Congratulations to your new hair and clutch <3
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lisylis said:

Haha the gift box clutch looks like a keyboard. I'm not super excited about anything really. The guys items are cute though!

I'm cackling. I thought the exact same thing and guess what I got in my free GB.

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    I reeeally wanted the dress, and I guess I was lucky today. Got the hair in my free box, got the shoes on my second try and finally the dress on my third. Only event stuff for once!!!

I'm so happy and I hope you guys are lucky too, and if not, you will be another time ♥
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Got 30 event points in my GB. Wanted the dress, but now seeing the details unobscured, I don't love it as much as I thought. 

Kinda over this event already. The earners are a waste of time. Hair is good but honestly I don't see myself choosing it over my other usuals. 

At least the hairs aren't swapped because I would be so salty grinding for that floppy GB hair. I'm salty enough grinding defensively with the flu. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m out of Kstars so I was only able to open my free box and got energy. I really love the dress and clutch but I’ll have to wait a year or two to get them in a TB box.

I’ve made it to the first earner box and I quickly realized that I am not nearly cool enough for this stuff. Poor Dixie.
    Genevieve however is rocking the GB look. Very Studio 54

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping to get the dress or boots for the extra event points, but since I got 40 kstars I'm not complaining because I wanted to have more for black Friday.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I got energy inside my freebie and I'm a bit scared to try and chase with Black Friday so close to us. That dress is gorgeous and the clutch, tooooo <3 I have some decisions to do this weekend, haha.
    Dixie, you look fab. I love th4 way your styled it. Genevieve you look so good. I love the Brorough Vibe. Everyone is making good choices....eyes on Black Friday with just the right amount of splurge.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @HollySisk, I like the way you wear the shorts with boots. The bottom part of the tights? leggings? seems to be too loose. ? It's a good idea to cover it up.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts

I love love love all of the items you can earn in the gift boxes, and I so wish they were the earnables this weekend!! I’m not interested in the earnables but I wanted the sparklies sooo bad. I wasn’t going to buy any k stars for a while because I’m so irritated with glu charging for better storylines. I decided to take the plunge and buy a pack and this was my luck :( I already have that stupid jumpsuit in three colors. Dang it dang it dang it! Oh well. Better luck next time!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧