☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/10/17 - Countdown to Black Friday ~2 Weeks 2 Go!

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Either the far sleeve is drawn backwards or my arm is broken. 

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I'm so sorry you got such bad boxes, @Andrzej_S. and @Silz1217 ! And @AListJacey I'm so sorry that your wallet got stolen!! And all the hassle it gives with getting a new ID and debit cards, aaargh!! Sending positive vibes your way, doll!
    Thanks after 50$ worth or kstar I finally picked the dress and hair I like the clutch too but I’m not going any further 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @AListJacey sorry to hear about your wallet and missing out on the weekend party trip. Hope the rest of your weekend turns out better. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least you might get your ID returned.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Great news. 

We fail the mission to help Kim on the second gig if we don't pay two stars.

Really Glu? Really? Even weekend gigs? 

I recommend nobody pay this blood money. 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Savagekkh said:
    Great news. 

...are you actually serious?

Wow. That is.. wow.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Savagekkh said:
    Great news. 

Oh my god!!!! That’s so irritating! Glu really wants us to feel like crap for not spending **** kstars on gigs. I don’t care if I fail. Im not going to spend kstars on story lines anymore. If I wanted to pay money for a freaking story I would start playing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. again! I deleted those games because you don’t get a good turnout unless you pay EVERY TIME. I’m NOT going to do that for them, nor will I do it for KKH. #HoardYourStars #EffThis

edit by Koko - took out other game names. Can’t talk Bout them. Sorry
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Savagekkh said:

Great news. 

I want to agree & lol. Also, for the Halloween story line the first week I paid Kstars to see if that would help me out in the end. I got a few more event points, but if I had used the energy option, I would've gotten a Kstar payout! I felt cheated esp since in the end paying the Kstars at any point don't do anything so I decided nope, not again.

Also, I only opened my freebie box and got energy. I'm being hella stingy til Black Friday, but I sometimes feel taunted from the gift box items so this week I just dressed in the kinda sorta stuff
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ I think your dress, hair and shoes are all better versions than this week's items. 

I paid the ten stars for the flashback story and got nada. Thankfully the only trap I fell in. 

At this point I wonder if Black Friday will charge us a fee to participate. 

Okay I just started the second task at Lif and you know what? I'm just not going to click on Ray's little yellow bubble at all. Bye girl.
    Savagekkh said:
    @KaylaJ I think your dress, hair and shoes are all better versions than this week's items. 

I paid the ten stars for the flashback story and got nada. Thankfully the only trap I fell in. 

At this point I wonder if Black Friday will charge us a fee to participate. 

Haha right!!!! I’m laughing but I wouldn’t be surprised if Glu suddenly wanted to charge a dollar per day to play or something lol

• AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    At this point, I think that Glu is simply just being stupid. Like, I don’t even know what to say, the game is becoming more and more easy for those who have hacked games and unlimited K-stars etc. meanwhile us, who spend our real fricking money on this game, have to suffer. 
    Thanks Glu, thanks a lot! ?
    Now I’m questioning if I should or should not spend my 43 euros to this game on Black Friday... ??
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
    If I'm going to spend K-stars I want to be rewarded if I choose to do so, not punished if I don't. It makes the game a very negative experience. There has to be some kind of return on the investment, some kind of benefit to be had from spending them, not just the absence of failure.

And Glu honey we know you're not hurting for cash. http://phx.corporate-ir.net/mobile.view?c=207033&p=irol-sec 58% revenue growth over the past year? You don't need to be nickel-and-diming us here.
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've been grinding like crazy these past two days - buying the Calabasas mansion has really paid off, haha! I got energy in my free box but decided against spending any kstars because I don't think I love the outfit as much as I thought I would seeing it on other dolls. I'm 100 points short of winning the hair right now - I'm not sure what to think about the earnable bottoms. I initially thought I loved the outfit but seeing the tights don't line up nicely with our dolls' legs and seeing they don't work with most footwear, I'm not so sure anymore. I still love the top and I can't wait to win the hairstyle!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited November 2017

i am not paying any kstars for sh**, dude.
    nah man.
    not even my ex played me this hard lmao come on man.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I’m out of Kstars so I was only able to open my free box and got energy. I really love the dress and clutch but I’ll have to wait a year or two to get them in a TB box. I’ve made it to the first earner box and I quickly realized that I am not nearly cool enough for this stuff. Poor Dixie. Genevieve however is rocking the GB look. Very Studio 54
    aww Holly thanks for taking a pic with me, we look great ??? Also Dixie is looking gorgeous, especially the boots is a great add & inspiration! ?

thank you @kokokokonut for your lovely comments ?

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    This is weird, wasn’t even doing reality. Decided to skip whole shebang this weekend. Just did a gig “Kat Walking”which is a fahion show. End of it event points dropped and got the 1st free box which was the keyboard clutch. Decided what the heck & opened 2nd box and ended with the dress. Hmmm.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hello guys, I'm just wondering do you need to wear a special item in order to get the event points? I got the dress in my free box and now have the earnable pants as well. So obviously I can't wear them both at the same time. If you only get points when you are wearing the item, which one brings you more: the dress or the pants?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Done!

I'm bored! Bored about these boring earnables, bored by the 30 event points I got in my free box, bored by that uncreative storyline which asked me a bribe again...

Rarely I pay attention to these earnables hairstyles since my eyes just are atracted to long styles, but I noticed that my wardobe is infested by these all same looking styles with both sides of the doll's head shaved and minor detail changed on the top hair, I wonder if the other guys who likes short hair are happy with this???

I mean if they start to offer the same long hair style, just changing minor details every other week I know I wouldn't be happy about it. Though that's not the case, long earnable hair is soooo rare that I can't recall the last time I saw one being offered. :expressionless:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Hello guys, I'm just wondering do you need to wear a special item in order to get the event points? I got the dress in my free box and now have the earnable pants as well. So obviously I can't wear them both at the same time. If you only get points when you are wearing the item, which one brings you more: the dress or the pants?
    The items you earn are just rewards, they don’t effect anything at all, especially not the event points you earn. Do you have a problem getting points? You have to do reality shows this weekend and the 6 hour weekend storyline to get event points.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    edited November 2017
    @genthea They bring you bonus points when you 5-star reality show gig or an weekend event gig. I'm just wondering which one gets you more.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Each time you earn or win an event item you will get added bonus points on your gig. Doesn't matter whether the item is earned or won, or whether you are wearing the items or not, you still get the same amount of points per gig until you earn or win another item. Hope that helps! :)
    Zzzelena said:

@genthea They bring you bonus points when you 5-star reality show gig or an weekend event gig. I'm just wondering which one gets you more.

@SugarK that's what I was looking for! I couldn't decide whether to wear the dress or the pants. Now I can just leave the dress on and still get points for the pants :smile: Thank you!! xo
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    @Vats congrats on finishing.? Don’t have a male doll but have noticed items not up to par with female dolls. Hope you get the long hair next time ?
    iOS iPad 
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Vats said:

Rarely I pay attention to these earnables hairstyles since my eyes just are atracted to long styles, but I noticed that my wardobe is infested by these all same looking styles with both sides of the doll's head shaved and minor detail changed on the top hair, I wonder if the other guys who likes short hair are happy with this???

I mean if they start to offer the same long hair style, just changing minor details every other week I know I wouldn't be happy about it. Though that's not the case, long earnable hair is soooo rare that I can't recall the last time I saw one being offered. :expressionless:

Not a guy, but I can relate. There are so many *slightly different* shoulder length hair styles in the game, they are not worth the grind or investment imho.
    But I mean, the game's been going on for years now. Releasing new hairstyles every (other) week does require a lot of creativity.
    Maybe Glu should start offering hair customizations as prizes. I would love to turn some of my regular hairstyles into two-toned styles for example...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Can’t wait to finish the event. It’s so annoying to see Willow Pape on the billboard everytime you go to the studio in Hollywood! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    kate_kkh said:
    Can’t wait to finish the event. It’s so annoying to see Willow Pape on the billboard everytime you go to the studio in Hollywood! 
    Yeah and when you pay the 10 kstars to have your face on the billboard instead, they put the button to change cities right over your face...so worthless to spend money on storylines when they can’t even get it right. Come on Glu. 

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hey friends, a few hours ago my game started to not load anymore so i can’t get in to finish the event. Do you also experience that? I restarted mi iphone, i have memory space, i back up and reinstalled the game but still the game won’t load :neutral:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ok, I'm gonna admit it, I'm not 100% fashion savy so I'm gonna sound silly asking, but these bottoms, are they shorts with like hosiery or what?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, to be clear, when we earn/win the event items, we don't have to wear them, once you tap "collect" the item starts to count in your bonus points. The 6 hour weekend tasks will give you event points, so with the Reality Shows that are this weekend's tasks.

Those are shorts, with hosiery, i think. ;)

juliette, I'm sorry this is happening. Other than what you have done I can't offer any other suggestions
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ugh, I'm seriously wondering if I should try one more time to get a gb item. >.<
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖