☆☆KK:H Weekday Event 11/13/2017 - The Wait for Black Friday is ON!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion

Well, I think you'll need a lot of tea for all of us, but Whatev. Hey doll, you're right. We'd LOVE to hear about the Weekday event starting tomorrow. It's getting wonderfully close to Thanksgiving, and that means Black Friday is right around the corner..
For us that means Sales and Specials on Stars, and Holiday stuff from the comfort of our cozy homes. For everyone else On with the boots back out into the cold.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_T5ov3IQ6U

Um, Kim?

I'm sorry. Can we talk about tomorrow?

Ok, ok. What would YOU like to talk about while we waiting for spoilers?

Kim you sing way better than a lot of people. I lOVE your Jam. Can we play it here? I think the dolls would love to hear it.

Challenge Accepted. Gimme a second here........
Here's Izzy, Youtube sensation. She's not you, but I like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8IdzXquhk
So, um Kim, any thoughts?
Kim?......Where'd she go?
Wait, here she is, She's coming back.

Ready to dance this thread open
so we can sit and obsess and wonder what tomorrow might bring?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    11 days till Thanksgiving, and while Black Friday traditionally starts the Friday after Thanksgiving....last year if I'm right, the sale, the event the whole magilla started on Thanksgiving itself. I'll get an extra large turkey this year, and you're all invited. (ok almost all.)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    I hope to have many surprises
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I want a show your style event so baddddd we haven’t had one of those in a while
  • RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    Please Glu Goddess bless us with knowledge!!The refreshing is driving me CRAZYYY!!!
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    We’re all ready Kalinda 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Does no spoilers mean no weekday event  :o  :/
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited November 2017
    Well, I always said this could happen, but hold on. Maybe i’m At fault. Maybe there’s a note for me I missed. But please try not to call out Glu staff. I know you all mean well, but strangers can read here and then they know who to bother, we all know who you mean. Know what mean? B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Don't you wish we were all invited to Kim's baby shower this weekend? It was so pretty. Chrissy Teigen & Jen Atkin were there... And she showed her friends her new fragrances. I'm off to make my own in Lisbon.

Before I go, I can share that we have a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) this week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited November 2017
    Yay. Have fun in Lisbon, we’ll be here waiting for kuwtk. Thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm very happy about a pro event. I have a bunch of story lines lined up and a few jobs to do. Will be away from the game on Wednesday some, but hopefully I can make good time before and after then.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I want a show your style event so baddddd we haven’t had one of those in a while
    Ummm, we just had one for Halloween....
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Yesss perfect
    I have so many gigs and storylines to do, so glad I'll be focusing on that this week :)
    Thank you, Kalinda! <3
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Don't you wish we were all invited to Kim's baby shower this weekend? It was so pretty. Chrissy Teigen & Jen Atkin were there... And she showed her friends her new fragrances. I'm off to make my own in Lisbon. Before I go, I can share that we have a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) this week!
    Yay thanks queen kalinda thank you for spoiling us ?
    edited November 2017
    So, who’s been up and tapping? It’s gotten so, if I don’t naturally wake myself, PuterHead now automatically wakes up and asks “uh, don’t you have to go downstairs and tap? “ gotta love a man who supports a little lunacy now and again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Taking advantage of this event to catch up with the storylines (except the perfume one), haven't touched on none of those yet and I'm already max level.

Started by the homecoming one, bothers me a lot the fact that Glu is charging us on a material that they really didn't try to make it worthy. I mean the fan NPC looks older than Vats, they could at least create a character and don't let his appearence to be random. Also the character is a guy and likes girls by default.

I got 25 stars in my first box, yay! But something really weird happened, these days Simon offered me an 1h gig, haven't seen one of those since 2015, I took it and today I finally completed, however though the friend I called to the gig dropped an event point, I didn't receive any point for finishing the gig. So just storylines gigs along with reality shootings are rewarding event points??? Or this is a glitch??? Glad it was an 1h one, would be so upset if it was an 8h gig!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    No, Simon’s side gigs don’t pay out event points. When I have no gig on the task list, I usually accept one of the side gigs just to make him stop calling. But there’s no point of doing Simon’s side gigs.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I haven’t touched any of the latest update gigs either and with what I’ve heard I’m not as excited as i usually am about them. I‘m also ignoring the perfume thing for now, I wasn’t feeling up for the homecoming one either as I can already imagine how that one is going to go down, so I did the role playing one and it told me my ending was bad and I can try again for 2 KStars or let him try to fix it. Ughhh, is it every single storyline from this update?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hello here I'm a new member -just joined- and I'm so happy. You all seem so cool and kind to each other
    No, Simon’s side gigs don’t pay out event points. When I have no gig on the task list, I usually accept one of the side gigs just to make him stop calling. But there’s no point of doing Simon’s side gigs.
    The only thing about the side gigs is...they give us something to do when we’re at a high enough level that there’s nothing else *to* do, and also important, they add to your Achievements—if you have any, or even just a few, left. I prefer to drag out my new updates gigs to the side gigs, and just like you, yeah, I always have one waiting to be done so Simon won’t keep calling me. But I really think the side gigs are important to be there. I do do them when I have nothing else—even with owning every business in the game, you still run out of things to do, it gets soooo boring. I finished the iOS STORIES a month or two ago also, so I don’t even have that left. And they’re also good, when you have nothing else to do, during five-star weekend and weekday events, like right now.
    Welcome Danizzle. I see you got the signature thing worked out. :) And glad you’re finding your way around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017
    EXTREMELY ANNOYED AT HOW GLU IS TRYING EVERY DEVIOUS WAY TO SUCK ALL THE STARS OUT OF US. This current update, every little thing, every little decision, you want us to PAY FOR?! No. $crew that. If I wanted to play xxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxx, I would. (PLEASE leave game names here, thank you.) Because of the iOS STORIES I finally caved and checked out those games. And found, after wasting enough—but not too much, I’m no idiot—money, I thought fruck this $h*t, I’m outta here. There were good reasons I declined to play those games to begin with. Don’t start this cr*p here, Glu. It’s unacceptable and I won’t have it. I spend a st of money here already! Knock it off.

edit by Koko: had to remove the other game names, but I saved a screenshot and I’m sending it up to the Glu gods.
    Doll I love you but I can’t leave the names, but I passed them along yesterday when I deleted, and i’ll do so again. They’re very interested in this feedback. I just really have to take them out. Even though you’re basically saying that these 2 games stink because they’re charging for storyline. 9Don’t worry I’m smacking my own head but I still have to take it out.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info @Angeline & Jon , kinda odd that the game doesn't accept those as professional activities.

@Lii I started the 'Spellcantor' story few minutes ago, I must have answered it correctly, cause Gabriel didn't charge anything from Vats. I went with mage, rogue and warrior. So far I'm enjoying that storyline, however I'd feel all my experience ruined if I had to bribe him to try a new outcome.

Welcome to the forum @Danizzle :)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I got to my first box and with 25 Kstars above it and next to it, I end up getting kash instead. I also saw that previous SYS camera again. I almost want to get it soon just so I don't have the possibility of getting it in the future instead of something better.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had a meeting this morning so opened the game to dump my energy and silly me opened my black box and of course got 30 energy. Then silly me turned into stupid me and opened my daily GB only to receive 15 and 4 energy picks.... I made it to the meeting with 2 minutes to spare lol.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    @Vats in that case at least that is possible. I’m not a native speaker and I also don’t really care about the fantasy genre so I don’t actually know what the words mage and rogue really mean and I don’t care enough to find out. :D
    Maybe the repetition is just for people that are into the fantasy roleplay aspect and you get a good ending either way? I‘ll find out and report back!
    I also continued the investment storyline where Maria called me to invite Kylie for 3 KStars... yay :unamused:
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    edited November 2017
    As long as it's a professional event, even side gigs should give points if you complete with a 5 star finish. The only thing that shouldn't be giving points are dates, parties and shop shifts (this is a sometimes yes like the SCL 8 hour service gig, but the regular Dash and Sc don't?)

Mage - magic, genie, seer, who can change things and make things happen

A roque is a charkatan, a faKe, he'll try to fool you , deception....

That's how I thought and I did well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Lii said:
    @Vats in that case at least that is possible. I’m not a native speaker and I also don’t really care about the fantasy genre so I don’t actually know what the words mage and rogue really mean and I don’t care enough to find out. :D Maybe the repetition is just for people that are into the fantasy roleplay aspect and you get a good ending either way? I‘ll find out and report back! I also continued the investment storyline where Maria called me to invite Kylie for 3 KStars... yay :unamused:
    I did the investment storyline and invited Kylie for the 3 stars to see if I’d get a better payout. The next gig Maria asked me to invite Kim for 2 stars. I declined that one. After the gig was over, Maria called and said something like “you did an amazing job, but as always there’s room for improvement..here’s your reward!” I thought WTF!!! You had to throw in the shady line about improvement?!?! Aka I could pay more kstars to this greedy ass game?!?!?!?!? F@ck!!!!!!!!! The pay out for the investment was 4000 kash. No k stars, of course. 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Do we know up until which event has been added to the TB boxes?! 
    Im wondering when the “Who Wore it Best items will be added”!!!

Plus!!! What time does the event starts now?! I’m so lost!!!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I can't even muster the mental
    energy to peck away at this midweek. The whole thing with the storylines charging kstars has really made me bitter and killed my game enjoyment. 

I feel like this is the road we are now going down and it won't get better. And if that's the case, I'm just going to be done. 

I need this new trend ended, quashed now. I look at the game and have no want to participate.