K star payout from offers

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
about how long does it take to receive k stars when we do one of the offers requiring us to play a game? I reached the required level yesterday and I have not received the stars in KKH. I also do not see the offer in the other offers list anymore. Does this mean I won’t get the stars?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    On the right top of the other offers page, there's a little icon tap that and your started offers will appear there, showing how long between completion and payout . after the wait time finishes a little Reort button should be there, Tao it and fill out the form. But be careful, often it will say complete level 10 Stronghold, but we turn level 11 and expect payout. It's usually turns out it'seems the other thing that has to be level. Good luck, and hope this helps. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Thanks Koko!
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Update: I went in to check how long until I received my stars because it previously said three days. Now the offer I completed and the support button are missing. What do I do?
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Ok, let me take a look at my offer pages and see what’s up. Did you reinstall your game for any reason?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No. And the other day when I opened the tab to check on the status of my offer it was a red page and different all together.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    edited November 2017
    Ok, do you have any screenshots of the offer? If it's disappeared from your Fyber Other Offers page a ss would show what you had to reach, etc. What offer was this? Don't tell me the game name if it was another game, but what was the task? Often as I mentioned, we grab the offer thinking it says reach level 10 (for example) but it really said reach level 10 Headquarters. That happened to me, I wrote, they showed me my error I played some more and got the points automatically. But the thing that baffles me is the report page being blank. I'll look around and see if I can find anything about this. I feel your frustration but I'm thinking your best bet might be to send a ticket to customer care, explain everything and see what they say. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn’t take any screen shots ?. I had to get my castle/headquarters to level 10
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Update: I went to GLU support faq and it gave a website to contact fyber directly. It took me to the developer page. I went back into my game and went back to my offers and it was a red page that said Tapjoy? Force closed and went back and it was the white fyber page again smh
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Update: I went to GLU support faq and it gave a website to contact fyber directly. It took me to the developer page. I went back into my game and went back to my offers and it was a red page that said Tapjoy? Force closed and went back and it was the white fyber page again smh
    Tapjoy and Fyber are two different things and we’re now using both. If your offer was a Fyber offer, contact them, if it was Tapjoy, contact them. Once you’re contacted the right people, they should get it sorted out within 24 hours. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Tapjoy and Fyber are two different things and we’re now using both. If your offer was a Fyber offer, contact them, if it was Tapjoy, contact them. Once you’re contacted the right people, they should get it sorted out within 24 hours. 
    I know they’re different. That’s the thing. I don’t know how to contact fyber.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I know they’re different. That’s the thing. I don’t know how to contact fyber.
    Check ur private messages!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    This is so frustrating! I got the auto reply with instructions but I can’t complete the instructions because the offer isn’t there anymore.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Can you respond to the instructons? I would try to do that, explain everything and see what they respond. Then if they're not helping, pm me, but try to elicit a personal response. Then we can try and get to the bottom of this,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok. I’ll try that.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I don't mean to intrude but it seems that @kokokokonut is right I had to do something very similiar, got my castle up to level 10 (took me about a week to do so) and only when I finally got to castle level 11 did it send me my kstars and my offer disappeared as well and i was pretty panicky but it still popped up once I got to level 11.

Did you try that to see if it'll work @QueenSukii ?
    @astray I’ll try anything at this point. This game is super hard and I don’t want to spend any money on it lol. It took me a month to get my citadel to level 10
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    I did the same offer, and I am now waiting for my stars as well. i reported it, but then made a typo in my report, so luckily I screenshot it, so then I sent them a SS, and I'm hoping it straightens out. I actually spent money...5$ to get things to help me finish. Now I want my stars as well. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I hope that you both get your payout, I'm not sure if either of you did the offer from fyber or tapjoy. Fyber almost never works for me so I wait patiently until tapjoy pops up, it is frustrating when you do what is asked and don't get what you earned so hopefully you both get your payout as you both deserve it.
    edited November 2017
    I've never had a problem with them before that wasn't resolved, and now we get to see first hand how they treat KK:H Players. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary