KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Don't you hate when your finger's on the wrong button? Hang on guys.

The turkey isn't the ONLY one excited for the impending Update.
When will it come? Your guess is better than mine.....I wasn't even thinking the right Holiday.
But one this is sure.....The Update is no TURKEY!
It's the big v8!
So, forgive the false start, We'll dress up the midori bar and party it up
as we dream a little dream about our next version of our beloved game.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456711

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Last time the update thread was open this early, we were surprised by the update out of nowhere... Is that official? Are we entering the BIG 8???

Last December, 6.0 was a completely game changer, can we expect something at that level and allow ourselves to feel the hype or keep calm and follow the flow?

Anyway, my Christmas wish would be a 'toddler' update along with a new photobooth set up. And perhaps a new Santa Hat for Vats, this time with a longer hair under it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ugh. I hate when the steam from my bubble bath clouds my eyes. I do everything early, and it was all just a dream vats. I'm thinking Turkeys and things. So can you hang on while I find the missing page of my calendar?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yes, it IS in fact, v8 that we're looking forward to. The last was Halloween, and we know what tricks that brought, but I just think everything seems better around the holidays. For me, the biggest thing about the updates are the clothes and other appearance changes. Will there be a new lipstick or hair shade? Maybe holiday clothes for the babies? I'm loving the clutches, the wands, the flowers and coffee cups, who know what new things the team will have us picking up and holding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited November 2017
     WOW! I really wanted to have wonderful things! I wanted clothes, boots, lipsticks and clothes.
    for our babies
    Juliana Yes! I had forgotten all about boots. ( Ugh. I love those adorable little white booties in one of the collections, but I know I will have to spend so much to get them. Sigh. they are sooooooo cute. Maybe we'll have more booties like those. ) I just love holiday clothes. and I hope our update is filled with colorful metallics, rich cranberry, deep green...of course silver gold...oooooo a deep purple metallic? And hair styles. A girl can't have too many hair styles.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I hope they add more baby stuff and also customization  for the hubby skin but mostly I hope they update the tb boxes and make the odds of 2 hairstyle 2 clothes 2 shoes and 2 accessories cause having all accessories to pick just suck after grinding for days, also maybe just go back like the beginning and have 3 tb and 1 gold box to pick filled with just gold box items and black box items .. cause white box stuff and tiles and energy can be already pick on the daily gift box so we don’t need to be picking any of that on throwback event or weekend event for the matter.. I hope Glu will fix this issue one for all ! Please!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I would really like Glu to acknowledge us players that have been around a while and spend a lot of real money.
    • More perks when we level up. I just reached level 64. I got 1 Kstar. That's it. Lame. No new clothes to buy even. There's absolutely no benefit to me receiving experience "coins". That's not really fair.
    • No more celebrity perks for me. I pay for a VIP membership with one of the perks being I get double points. Well since there's nothing left for me to get, I don't get the full benefit of being a VIP.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Omg I almost screamed when I saw this thread is already open! I'm lovinggg it!
    I know that we might be rushing things up a bit and we're still missing a couple of events for the update to actually happen but I'm not gonna lie, I'm super excited for it!
    I reaaaally hope we can take pictures with our pets soon, this would be so cute! After the clutches and handheld items poses' update I got really excited for this to keep improving: more poses, more things to pose with! And what's better than to be able to pose with our own furbabies? ❤️
    More clutches (or the bags that we can wear with this pose, too), handheld items and hairstyles!
    Ahhhh I can't wait.

Edit: I really want a dark wine-red lipstick color for our dolls, that would be peeeerfect!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Since it's supposed to be a big update, maybe adding some things people have been waiting or asking for since a long while ago? I wouldn't mind more velvet textured boots when it comes to clothes, especially Chelsea boots. And bonus star for parties plus an expansion on where we can have reality shows so more houses are worth buying.
    Platform: Android

edited November 2017
    Since it's supposed to be a big update, maybe adding some things people have been waiting or asking for since a long while ago? I wouldn't mind more velvet textured boots when it comes to clothes, especially Chelsea boots. And bonus star for parties plus an expansion on where we can have reality shows so more houses are worth buying.
    Oooh, a bonus star for parties would be amazing. 
    I would also like to be able to make our reality shows in all of our houses and a quick tapping button like the parties one we have inside so we don't have to go back to Hollywood everytime ?
    This is AMAZING @KalindaKing !!!! Thank you so much for helping with that! This is exaclty the kind of improvement the game asks for! All love to you girl!

Hope they listen to you even more from now on!

@kokokokonut do you know what that means??? Of course, hope we get unfreeze along with the BIG 8!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

You guys generally give me way too much credit for making the game awesome, but here's something you can thank me for: group pics. In 8.0, you can finally pose with a few of your BFFs without making a special edit. After creeping your posts here and on Instagram for a long time, this is the result!

Wow, I was just popping to say I was actually more anxious to see what little things we had said that they picked up on, But this is huge! , oh my oh my. Vats and both twins at once. That is really really something.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh my God, yes!!! Y E S
    I'm already loving the new update! Group pics? That sounds incredible!
    Thank you for this, Kalinda! ?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Yes! The news about the group pics is awesome, thanks Kalinda!

I’m still hoping for some little things like:
    • Let us change husband skin color 
    • Make party events less of a chore
    • Let us start reality events from the house / expand which houses we can film in
    • More toddler clothes 
    • hopefully expand achievements again so those of us who finished have more to work toward 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My ultimate dream would be the ability to sell stuff we don’t want - like a market place where you can sell clothes and shoes and bags. I have so many things I’ve won in events or gift boxes that I’ll never wear but I’d love to be able to get some kash or stars for them! 
    Would also like; 
    - more baby clothes
    - more contacts available to meet as I seem to have met everyone and maxed out most of them 
    - bonus star on parties
    - ability to pick date length 
    - more items for kash OR fewer kash prizes in boxes if there is literally nothing we can use it on 
    - better earnables - I feel like the last few months have been dire with awful hair and clothes so I’ve been defensively grinding (to avoid it all popping up in throwback boxes) but not really enjoying it 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm going to assume that this update will hopefully fix the frozen android dolls... It will kind of suck if it didn't knowing that one of the big things is taking photos with friends. I can't wait for you guys to meet my new doll Louise! ??
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda❤️ for telling us what's new in this update, I want Glu to be able to put more clothes on the boyfriends that we found in the game. Clothes from past events and also that we could do something with babies, with pets. I hope that Glu can hear our wishes and Also include more hair to the guys we got through the game?❤️?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    I do not see the time ... thanks Kalinda !♡                    I'll count down to that moment.
    I'm not sure when we can expect the update, since the last one happened when it wasn't expected, but can we get another hint before it comes out? And I hope more achievement levels are added. The mogul one was too easy to max out.

Change hubby’s skin tone would be lovely. I’m hoping for the thaw here, but I don’t think they would hold that back to save for an update. Just my opinion.
    And I love all the hints, news and Klues GGKalinda shares with us.
    I’m hoping for holiday bling in the update.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Change hubby’s skin tone would be lovely. I’m hoping for the thaw here, but I don’t think they would hold that back to save for an update. Just my opinion. And I love all the hints, news and Klues GGKalinda shares with us. I’m hoping for holiday bling in the update.
    Crossing my fingers?
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I'm so excited for the update. This was in my wishlist: be able to take photos with ours pets <3

I'm not sure when we can expect the update, since the last one happened when it wasn't expected, but can we get another hint before it comes out? And I hope more achievement levels are added. The mogul one was too easy to max out.

P.S.- Specifically hints that aren't just photo taking related. I don't use that feature much anyway because tablets waste so much space on miscellaneous files and I don't have room to save a bunch of pictures on it. Who decided to design tablets that way? I would have space for so many apps if the space wasn't wasted. >:(

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Mayrilin said:
    I'm so excited for the update. This was in my wishlist: be able to take photos with ours pets <3

OMG I LOVE THIS ❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    ahhhhh!!!! group pics AND WITH OUR PETS? yess!!!
    that's another reason to get that cute little robot ?
    thank you, Glu!! omg I can't wait!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I hope Glu remembers to fix the billboard in Hollywood for those of us who fed into their greedy behavior..paid ten stars to have a billboard just for my dolls face to be covered by the car button :(

I also hope for new storylines that DON’T require kstars. And if the storyline does require stars, it better be worth the charge!!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    The Pets too??? OMG this is getting better and better!!!

I'm going to assume that this update will hopefully fix the frozen android dolls... It will kind of suck if it didn't knowing that one of the big things is taking photos with friends. I can't wait for you guys to meet my new doll Louise! ??

What happened to @Ladouce Femme ??? Vats met her this morning she's marvelous, hope this means you started a new game and haven't lost progress!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I went through my whole android list...no one changing. So, I'm really really hoping we that with the update, but please, let's not get our hopes up. Off to find Ladouce's new dollie....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Nono, I hope this doesn't sound confusing but I decided to have two different dolls that I will be interchanging with each other on one game. She is also Ladouce's younger half-sister... mhmm I'll introduce more about them on the 2017 fashion thread since I don't want to get off tracked here lol. :D