☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/17/17 - Annual Weekend B4 Black Friday- Let's Boogie!

Comments

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Ooh I kind of love the jacket and I really hope I get the bag in my free box (not going to chase so close to Black Friday!). Dating events are one of my favourites (an unpopular opinion, I know) so I am looking forward to this! 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hmm I’m not really a “punk” kind of person, so i don’t know how far I’ll go for this event. The dating event from lIke 2 weeks ago, i dated my husband until we completed the event, we re-reached top couple... and then he called to divorce me the next day ? i had to pay K stars despite going on like 20 1 hour dates with him the day before. So I’m still annoyed with him atm.

The gb stuff is cute, i really like the dress, but i have officially given up on hoping for anything. My last like 10 gbs have all been trash. I chased for the recent silver outfit and didn’t win anything except energy and daily gb items (which i repeat, should NOT be in event boxes) and now im out almost 200 k stars ? everything i saved up for Black Friday, gone, because i have no self control. 

Anyway, I’ll get the choker maybe and then give it a rest and just try to somehow grind out last minute K stars for BF
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hm, the jacket is the only thing that is kind of exciting. I’m glad it’s a dating event though, I’m not really feeling the game at the moment, and at least that won’t take up too much of my time.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii said:

Hm, the jacket is the only thing that is kind of exciting. I’m glad it’s a dating event though, I’m not really feeling the game at the moment, and at least that won’t take up too much of my time.

There must be something going around because I feel the same way. I've barely opened my game lately. I'd been planning for months to spring for a VIP as a holiday gift to myself but now I'm feeling rather meh on the whole idea.

As far as the event, the earnable bottoms remind me of bike shorts? I'd like to see the choker without the jacket. I'll probably go at least for that. The socks with heels trend seriously mortifies me so I'm knocking on wood those are not in my free box.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Same. I have growing apathy that isn't getting better with these bike shorts and clown choker. 

Ive been spending premium currency in two other games I play just to accelerate wait times to play more of those. Normally I'd be doing my businesses on KKH but meh. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I like the black shorts! Kim wore ones like that with a blazer to an event last night.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love the choker and i like the jacket as well. I'm not sure it all goes together, so it'll be fun to mix and match with what I already have.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    What is hAPPENING with that gift box guys hairstyle?!?!
    I like the black shorts! Kim wore ones like that with a blazer to an event last night.
    She looks like she's forgotten her trousers and left the house in her spanx. 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Savagekkh said:

She looks like she's forgotten her trousers and left the house in her spanx. 

Hahahah, so true!! :D

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's a dating event! I love the choker and it's so easy to earn.
    Aw, I was hoping since all of last week's earnables and GB items were so great, so would this weekend’s be. I do like all the GB items, all must-haves, but the earnables, except for the choker, not much. Well actually, now that I look closer that’s a leather with studs or spikes rather than another lame-o “hey, boys and girls, you can wear it to the office!...corporate office that is, ick” jacket. Sometimes it’s hard to tell on the phone, when you make it too large it can distort (which is why I loveeeee all the in-game close-up features; seeing detail there is killer), but ok, yeah, that should be pretty cool. Unlike other dolls, I don’t mind party events, what I like the least are the dating ones, they’re so boring. And anyway, didn’t we just very recently have one?? Ok, I’m out. My back surgery in May is failing and after taking my prescription garbage, I have to figure out new and exciting otc combos daily, so I can actually get some relief. The scripts are weak, and I’m in screaming pain. Don’t like polluting myself with all this garbage. And now they want to schedule me for *another* surgery and I don’t, I do not, know what to do. I forgot it would only help for four to six months. But at least I can see now for sure it really did help. What? Do I have to do that every six months or so for the rest of my life?? I really don’t think that sounds feasible. It’s not gonna work forever, you know? I wish I could see coming here more often like I used to. It’s always fun and lots of friends, but this dang layout! I’m getting a little used to it though. But I have people I want to message, and one of these days put that avvi! Need to find a gorgeous, cute head shot (of course isabeau, like all good dolls, has plenty; but I have around 12,000[!!!] pics on my phone to begin with, gahhhh!!), and I *know* the one I want. Let’s play needle in the haystack?! Nooooo! Happy dating, dolls!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm psyched, I'm going to date all the way to the jacket. I love the choker, the GB bag....the event start in just over 6 hours.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh @isabeau I'm sorry to hear you're in such pain. Back injuries are a horror show. I can't even imagine. 

I have chronic pain and I know when it's debilitating and drugs don't work, things feel hopeless and infuriating. I hope things get better for you and you find a pain management option that works. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

Happy to see all four items in my palette, of course I'm not chasing

Bort offered me a bunch of one hour dates and then when I had low energy sprung an eight hour one on me, thanks....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Omg @isabeau I'm so sorry to hear of your failed surgery. They offered me spinal fusion with instrumentation and I BACKED away from it. BadDumBum. But mine is miniscule compared to your issues. Right now the state is in the throes of an opioid epidemic. People who like to get high make it harder for people who actuslly need medication or spend the day in bed shifting from one painful position to another. A lot of doctors are afraid to prescribe. Does electrical stimulation help at all or do your injuries laugh at the home edition of taser lite? Ok I'm pm-ming you. Everybody think good thoughts. We need this doll to feel better so she can come back more frequently.

And I'm off to start the fashon thread for this event. I spent some time in the GBs. Very late here. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Well I got the bag in my free box, and I don't care much for bags. I'm not too crazy about any item in particular but still I decided to open another gift box and got event points. Then opened another one and got kash. I don't know why I did it. God freaking damn it.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Free GB and I won the dress! I’m so delighted now I need to chase the bag and shoes I don’t want to go crazy spending Kstars Black Friday is just round the corner after all! 
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts

Not the greatest palette, so i’m happy with how I picked. Wasn’t going to chase any item, but I do like the hair and dress.
    not overly excited by the earnables this weekend. It’s not a must to complete the event, I’ll see how this weekend goes...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    edited November 2017
    I'm sorry @Koakuma hope you find a way to enjoy the bag, it looks like a whipstitch Fendi. Grinding for 3 hours...time to recharge. Spent too many stars on GBs, but what else is new for me on a Friday Morning?

@DramaDramaDrama congrats on the dress, good luck on the rest of your chase.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @isabeau Sorry about your illness! Wish I was a fairy to cure everyone who needs it. For now just can wish you to find the best healing proccess.

About the event, Bort is paying most of the dates again and till now he asked just for 4h dates that are my fave.

Said this a billion times and will say once more, it's time to be able to choose how many hours we want to go on a date!!!! If we don't get what we want the whole thing is excrutiating.

I won the white jacket in my free box and all items were there, I wasn't expecting to get nothing, but I bet if I was I wouldn't get anything and the palette would be filled with kash, isn't always like that? :p

Not complaining though, bonus points are always welcome and the jacket does looks cool on Vats.

I'm skipping the storyline this time, I'll just start to work on them after I'm done with the event, last few weeks proved that they aren't worthy of my time and energy.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I really only wanted the blue (or purple?) bag. :)
    Last week I got three boxes of Kash/energy in my GB, so not complaining too much....

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wow @webra ! I’m sorry you didn’t get the gorgeous blue purse but congrats on nailing down the three on one pallette. Wow!

@isabeau I am so sorry to hear about your back. I deal with constant pain and know first hand how miserable it makes your life. Can they tell you why the pain is back? Why the surgery failed so soon? If they can identify what went wrong so they can make better decisions this surgery, I would do another surgery.

@kokokokonut nailed it on her discussion of opioid abuse making it harder for the legitimate users. I take 9 medications a day and the only one that i have to get a paper script for every single month is my opioid pain killer. That makes two extra stops a month where I have to either get my scooter out or deal with the pain to walk to my doctors office and then the pharmacy counter. Makes me so mad. A friend of mine lives in Kentucky and it’s even worse there. She is a diabetic, her kidneys are failing, she has severe arthritis, and she has diabetic neuropathy. Kentucky is dealing with so many opioid addicts that they make legitimate patients like my friend come in every month for blood work to verify that she’s taking her opioids and at the dose prescribed. Crazy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    My male doll is always struggling for kash so I think he’s just going to date to the free gift box.

Have more dolls frozen this weekend or is no one wearing the new stuff? All my Forum neighbors are still in last weekend’s clothes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Got kash in my free box. Got tempted to open one extra to see if I could get the bag...and after breaking even, decided not to chance my luck any further! I'm ok with that as if I'd have picked another box, it would have been the hair, which I don't love. Still, it's really good to see another palette with all the GB items present!
    edited November 2017
    Sad Holly

Holly
    I play on iOS

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts

Mayrilin, how many relationship points do You have with your date? Because when you get past a certain point the dates become longer and then they start offering you two, four, eight hour days and you say no and then you try later and you get a different time. Are you dating a lot of different people? because if you settle down and just state one exclusively you’re going to get longer dates to choose from.

Thanks for the tips Koko. I think my husband read my complaint here yesterday and he started to ask for 4h dates. So I'm good now :)

If it keeps this way I think it'll be a easy weekend
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Got the dress in the free box then I open 3 more and got kash and a stupid ring!!! Ugghhh I don’t want to spend more but I want all the gb !! Idk what to do ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I had picked the tile above, I would have gotten the gb dress. I think I was just meant to get bad boxes this week.
    Platform: Android

I will look around but I haven't seen an Android change out of clothes since Halloween some of my Android friends are still frozen in their Halloween costumes. One of my dolls is frozen in the ghost bride costume I had just taken off the headpiece so I'm in normal hair and Modell's face shows now had I taken off the dress first who knows what my dog would be dressed like. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary