KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NE6UuaLiY

I picked the Barenaked Ladies singing "Pinch Me" because... well, it's a wonderful time of year, I'm excited, & I can't believe it's ALMOST BLACK FRIDAY.
- ok Koko calm down.
Better let the pro's take over. Oh Kimmmie...........we need you...

Yes! Tomorrow's Event. We're really excited. It's fever pitch over here. The last event B4 Black Friday!

So Kim, I know we ask every week, but just this once maybe you'll tell us? We don't want to wake Kalinda. You're up, we're up.....cmon....

Please Kim? One little hint? Black Friday is right around the corner. What about tomorrow?

Ok, we get it. But can't blame a doll for trying.
So, you want to just start this thing for us?
Then we can chatter about what we hope will happen.

Thanks Kim you're the best.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Think would be great to have a SYS this week, last time before the VIP we had one and would be an incredible opportunity to stock up more k-stars, just to spend them at the Black Friday... Am I asking too much??? :yum:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh that would be nice, but wouldn't there be a tell tale item in the closet with the check mark? Darn it Vatsy. Now you got me wanting a SYS. lol. Maybe if we all think really hard, picturing a SYS for the last event b4 Black Friday....be still my beating heart. Shall I compare that thought to a summer's day? It 'arte' far more temperate....oh Bloody Hell. yeah. I'd love that. it would make my toes squiggle.

I think we need some mojo in here. Some colorful chants, perhaps a limerick about some chick in Nantucket.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Last time we styled the fangs, so think we don't need an item with a check mark to have a SYS. Now ready for something really better imagine if we already have the item or they ask to style a kash item?! There's must be something about the water here, cause I don't know where these thoughts came from lol. Time for lunch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I would like a SYS event too. I think this kind event fun. I think we still have time to get a check mark item in our wardrobe. We didn't get the little update before a event yet. Who knows? ;)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Am I dreaming? A SYS? A fun clutch? A cool dress? We can earn k stars for professional tasks? AND THE LIP RING IS EARNABLE?! I must be dreaming. No one pinch me, I’m happy to be living in my blissful dream. 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    OMG! It looks like the lip ring is in its own seperate kind of lips although the shape looks alot like SG lips.. I wish we can change its colour I'm more into the nude/ligther tones for lips. ?? either way the clothes look good so I can't wait!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhhh THE LIP RING IS EARNABLE ? omg that's not just it tho, it's a gorgeous dress and the clutch is something I need inside my wardrobe right now.
    This is absolutely my favorite SYS, I l o v e it!!! All of it.
    So happy right now, I can't wait to set up my alarm. Thank you so much, Kalinda! ?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Yay i love SYS events! I’m not super into piercings but i do think it’d be fun to have when my doll wants to be a little more rebellious so this is cool! The clutch isn’t bad either! Whoo 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh my god. Oh my god. Please PLEASE let us earn a KStar each 5-star gig because I don't have enough Kstars to enter the event and I NEED EVERYTHING FROM IT :#
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Is that 2 day 16 hour clock correct? It's not the now regular midweek, but an old school, set our alarms, wake in the middle of the night just to win event? 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Omg! Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers! That dress is everything! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

Is that 2 day 16 hour clock correct? It's not the now regular midweek, but an old school, set our alarms, wake in the middle of the night just to win event? 

That might be an indication that the BF sale and/or weekend event starts thursday...?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Yesssss! SYS events are the best, IMO, and I *love* the dress and the lips. I am so ready for this!!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Omg amazing!! Are the lips always that colour or can we change them?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I'm sure @LindaVB will be REALLY pumped about the lip ring! I know I am! :D

The dress and clutch are sublime! <3 Definitely going to participate in this.

Just to echo what @Ladouce Femme said, it would be a shame if the lip ring came with the advertised lip shape and colour :( I really hope we can change them but I'll have to see how it'll look on my doll. 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda. I love the dress and the clutch. I think the lip ring is nice but I don't like dark tone for lips. If we could change the color it would be perfect.
    Thanks @KalindaKing !

I like this trend of having a SYS and right after a VIP event!

Girls items are gorgeous, far superior than guys'. Is guys' coat red or orange? Can't say for sure.

If not a SYS I wouldn't pay more than 2 k-stars on those shoes, one per shoe lol. Definitely will have a hard time to style them.

@Savagekkh yeah back to set up alarms, but that's a good indicative of the weekend event coming early as @daffodil pointed out!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Guys, do you know if we will earn KStars for 5-star gigs this event? We did during previous SYSs, right?

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, you can get bonus k-stars during the event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Yes, you can get bonus k-stars during the event!

Kalinda, you just made me happy! Thank you!

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    OHMYGOD AN EARNABLE LIP RING WITH A DARK LIP COLOUR I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR I'M LOSING MY MIND

Thanks so much Glu for giving us more alternative items!! I really appreciate it. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ooohh, I LOVE the women's earnables and styling item! The various shades of plum are gorgeous. Too bad the guys don't get a lip ring or other facial piercing, though.

Wish me luck, dolls -- between the shorted clock and traveling/visiting family for Thanksgiving, I'm worried I won't be able to complete the event! I'm sure quite a few of us will be in that position. Fingers crossed for all...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I am a happy happy girl. Have to go figure out how to style that purse. Thank you Kalinda. sys ....woohoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I was wondering if we're supposed to have the SYS item inside our closets now? no right? ?
    and good luck, everyone! <3 I hope everyone gets all their favorite items this week!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Ohhhh my gooood it’s earnable.
    OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD.

honestly bring me them kstars before i splurge like there’s no tomorrow yes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
    It it here, it is finally here!!! The lipring and it is earnable!!!!! This event is awesome all together: must have clutch, gorgeous dress, K-stars for 5-star gigs AND a lip ring!!! Thank you Glu!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I thought of you as soon as I saw the lip ring, @LindaVB! You've been asking for one since we first saw it on Kim's doll! Thank you!

This SYS is really fantastic. I really like the clutch we buy to style, and the dress and lip ring are really exciting. Hope I get something good in my TB box, too! It'll be a lot tougher to finish the event since it's shorter, but at least it's worth it for a unique item like the lip ring!

and thanks, @KalindaKing , for the spoilers! Especially necessary for an SYS, since we'll have to set some alarms!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When will we be able to buy the clutch? I've checked a couple of times, but I don't see it yet.
    Platform: Android

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Omg this is a dream come true the lip ring omg I’m so so so excited!!! That bag and dress are also amazing!! Thank you Glu