Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My 6 year old cousin loves to watch me play KKH (he has the biggest crush on Kim and thinks she’s “the most beautiful woman in the world” lol). During SYS events, I can leave the phone with him and he’ll sit there voting for hours, making comments like “those shoes? With that outfit?” Or “she covered up the shoes we are supposed to be judging on so no vote for her!” ? He takes it really seriously.

Anyway, he wanted to watch me play tonight so I loaded up the game. My doll is currently dressed in the earnable from kim’s birthday (the pink two piece + big overcoat + velvet boots). As soon as he saw my doll, he gasped and yelled “Jacey! Why does she have her underwear out for everyone to see! That’s naughty!!” 

He wouldnt calm down until I told him it was actually a bathing suit (I have no clue if this is true or not tbh) and that my poor doll just wanted to go swimming but it was too cold out so she needed a coat. Lmao! He’s allowing it for now but he is not pleased ???
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hahaha too funny @AListJacey ! Just be careful, we've heard a lot about incidents where children deleted people's game here at the forum.

Congratulations @Carol Davida on all your new achievements! How Ferocious manage to date 2 guys at the same time and don't be punished by this :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

Oh and Davida hasn't been changing clothes in my game for a while... What happened to her?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thanks @Vats. The diva isn't really the committed type so she's in an open relationship, so her boyfriend agreed that she can have another lover :p lol so he's not jelly about her side piece ;) . I really dunno how she didn't get punished for not practicing monogamy. Ray powers is a dunce for all that I know of ha :D

Oh and about Ms. Goody 2 ? I'll have to tell you what happened to her through PM since I don't really feel comfortable publicly sharing about my situation on the forums. :(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I love love that we can have clutches now but it kinda creeps me out that my doll doesn’t move anymore
      :| she just stares and breathes..does this weird anyone else out?! Haha!  :D:o
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    A fragrance business can be very lucrative, Britney's numbers are incredible! Just came to my mind that the dolls could have new animations holding fragrances/lipsticks/smartphones (as in K&K) and other stuff to diversify a little bit.
    B)
    Anyway I came here, because of this:
    4cMk259.png?1

It's so rare to meet the girls these days, but everytime I do it's pure ecstasy! :smiley:

<3 Do we have an emoji for embarrased. Good thing you didn'the see the one Z was professing her intentions.lol. she had on her pussycat ears, so you can imagine.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey! I was just wondering, is there some overview of the houses you can buy, the pets they hold etc? Contemplating which house I want to buy next. Especially since I want to throw parties & reality shows with max amount of people there and apparently you cannot film reality shows in all the houses? I already own calabasas house but I'm up for something new in the rotation... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    September said:
    Hey! I was just wondering, is there some overview of the houses you can buy, the pets they hold etc? Contemplating which house I want to buy next. Especially since I want to throw parties & reality shows with max amount of people there and apparently you cannot film reality shows in all the houses? I already own calabasas house but I'm up for something new in the rotation... 
    there is in the FAQ section of the message board :) look at the stickies in that section!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    September said:

there is in the FAQ section of the message board :) look at the stickies in that section!

Thanks so much!
    It is a very helpful threat, however there are sooo many posts there! And they all pretty much repeat themselves adding very little info to the list every post. @kokokokonut , you started the thread. Could you merge all the information in the start post? That would save so much time searching everything..
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys, I appreciate that there might be posts members would like moved, threads stickied, or something else members would like me to do, but to be perfectly honest, please send me a message. Otherwise this forum will become a series of Koko do this Koko do that. And I do not want to encourage that. <3

Now, the homes or business or pet lists,
    If you have trouble navigating our cheat sheet help threads, smart money says start at the end, scroll up to the last compilation, , and then after looking at that, read the later posts that haven’t been added to the list yet.

Plus if it’s an open thread, why not message me and ask if you can help by bringing it up to date by adding those new entries onto the latest list. But let’s do that through pm. Thanks so much 1e4mfi0ec1w3.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I don't know why I just noticed this:

Is this going to be a thing? Because I need it.

I think so @soundspretty . They did a sale at the 3rd Anniversary where the previous anniversary items were being sold. Same in July 4, now Halloween...Guess we can expect something to Xmas and New years.

Hope they also make sale with non themed items soon. I'm just 2 hairstyles away from my 'perfect' collection, then I'll live in peace and enjoy the ride!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Does anyone know when the popup items are added to the closet? Is it when they release the next update or do they just show up?
    edited November 2017
    I believe it's the next update.but I could be wrong. That’s generally how it's been in the past.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok. I hope so, because I want some of the Halloween hairstyles but didn't want to buy the entire outfit. I was hoping that the separate pieces would be cheaper that way :grimace:
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I really wish I had the Throwback items ?

Why have I never had the Throwback boxes where you can have whatever items' number you want??? 

It appeared once but only lasted 10 minutes. I didn’t have the time to buy some gems to buying the throwback boxes. 

(Edit by Koko, per our conversation merging 3posts into 1 and deleting the separate posts)

Just sharing my 'torment', everytime I need to go to tap my fish tank, my brain starts to sing:

At every 4h it's this! When I'm about to forget it's time again to Havana ooh na-na!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    hi guys,
    sometimes I pop up here & there but overall I'm quite new to the forum. still, I felt like I wanted to share this cause I think this is one of the sweetest things about this game. so my main goal with this weekend event was to become #1 couple but instead of this my boyfriend asked me if I wanted a baby. so this is Santi & he clearly is his daddy's son :)

hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I don't know if it's appropriate to ask here, but it seems to me it's silly to open a new thread for this question, so: Does anybody know if the hotel in Papagayo has the max sum we can make? It goes up after the gigs each week, but is it gonna be like that forever? :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Zzzelena the max is 4 thousand "something" dollars. I'm not sure of the exact figure ;)
    @SugarK thank you, doll! x
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited November 2017
    @Zzzelena you are very welcome :) Sorry I didn't have the exact amount. I'll try to remember to screenshot it the next time I do the gigs

EDIT: You get 3 Kstars and $4,250 if you 5-star both gigs
    @SugarK Thank you so much! I'm not far away from that sum, which is good, though I was hoping it went even higher. However, I knew deep down it would have to limited. :disappointed::lol:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Hi @Zzzelena and @SugarK so while you're talking about the hotel in Papagayo, do you think it's wise to buy it ??? Is it worth it?
    edited November 2017
    @Danizzle I would say so. All the business are investments at the end of the day and once you break even you start earning from them. I own most of them, and plan to buy the rest, and Chevier in Paris and Ice Club are my favourites. So if you don't have them, I recommend buying them first. Then Hotel in Papagayo, So Chic London and Pub in Prague. I also love Sky and the Art Gallery. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Thank you very much @Zzzelena for your advice. I'll follow your lead then
    edited November 2017
    Danizzle said:

Hi @Zzzelena and @SugarK so while you're talking about the hotel in Papagayo, do you think it's wise to buy it ??? Is it worth it?

@Danizzle I usually spend the stars to purchase businesses during a VIP event so I'm getting the added benefit of earning the event items. I don't look at it as "breaking even on an investment", once the stars are spent, they're spent, just like if I was purchasing clothing, hair or jewellery items. I like the variety of doing the gigs each week, plus the extra stars provided. I try to save them for the next VIP event :)
    Danizzle said:

Yes yes yes. I love the hotel, and the restaurant us very fun too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww thank you @SugarK and @kokokokonut I'm on my way buying the Chevier in France
    edited November 2017
    @Danizzle Chev France is the best business, in my opinion. You do 3 gigs and earn a total of 7 stars per week! 2nd best payout is the Ice club in Reykjavik. You do 3 gigs for that business too, but the stars are paid out per gig, for a total of 5 per week.
    @Danizzle, you will love the Chevier in Paris! When you fully furnish it, it gives you 7Kstars and 4.250. I also only spend Kstars when the VIP is going on, never in between (only if Maria calls with Luxe goal of something I really wanted or it's absolutely needed for the storyline). Everything else is on waiting list for the VIP event, and businesses are always the first on them to buy. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.