KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yes, you can get bonus k-stars during the event!
    @KalindaKing this is good news I need kstars ?
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm devastated over this one! If I could only enter it! Damn it! WE WANT SYS ON FACEBOOK!!! The items are absolutely gorgeous!! :'-(
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier me toooo! haha I've been checking each time I open my game, I can't wait to start making looks!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, strategy time.....set alarms, drink coffee......whatever it takes. be sure to be up and ready to start in just over 8 hours. The days will breeze by and then. Yes. Then.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Ok, strategy time.....set alarms, drink coffee......whatever it takes. be sure to be up and ready to start in just over 8 hours. The days will breeze by and then. Yes. Then.

yesss! just started the drinking water strategy, I'm setting my first one for 4 AM but I'll set a few before that just to be sure! Haha
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I AM IN TEARS this is the best SYS ever!  I love those items and the fact that we can earn kstars for every five star gig is amazing!!  I feel a VIP event coming up this weekend..
    iOS platform
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’m super excited for this one, my only complaint is that I wish the clutch was already released so i could plan my outfits early lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    SYS, thanksgiving, Black Friday, it's gonna be a good week! 
    iOS player
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Also sorry for double posting (not sure how to edit) but I love that the SYS is a purse! It's easier to be creative and I love seeing how other dolls style when the required item is an accessory! 
    iOS player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    RIP me. Cause of being done in? That dress. I'm like a cat, just an absolute sucker for something that sparkles. Setting the clock for every 4 hours and crossing all my fingers, toes, and limbs!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    So, anyone guess when the item will be available. I feel like an idiot. I bought the skull clutch thinking that was it. Am I the only one who did that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    So, anyone guess when the item will be available. I feel like an idiot. I bought the skull clutch thinking that was it. Am I the only one who did that?
    I almost did too!  But right before i confirmed the purchase i double checked to make sure i had the right one and then noticed it was different, thank goodness i checked. Sorry about you buying the skull clutch tho, but at least it will come in handy for next Halloween!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    edited November 2017
    ^^^^ I saw someone mentioning this exact purse in the Facebook groups. I'm sooo excited that I can't stop checking my game, hoping to see that mini update we always get before seeing the item in our closets. <3
    I love the purse, I'll carry it proudly. heh. Now, I want to see the new one! lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Not gonna lie, I think I have my outfit ready, all I'm missing is the clutch, too! ?
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yay thanks @kokokokonut ? I'm can't wait to get Kim's lip ring!! 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Vats said:

Think would be great to have a SYS this week, last time before the VIP we had one and would be an incredible opportunity to stock up more k-stars, just to spend them at the Black Friday... Am I asking too much??? :yum:

@Vats, you called & nailed it.

Woohoo, I’m so excited about SYS, love the dress and to top it all, its bonus k-stars time! Wish I’m not up to date with my business gigs. Oh well, at least Simon should slide me some side gigs.

Good luck everyone and thank you @KalindaKing and Glu??

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Is that honestly how you're meant to hold those clutches in real life? Because I have been putting my fingers through the hoop things and it's not even comfortable and now I feel like an idiot

Edit: this event looks amazing btw
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Argh! I don’t have enough Kstars to participate! I even did an offer where I was supposed to earn Kstars and didn’t get the payout. ???
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Wah, I woke up too early! And where is that dammed clutch to buy. What’s worse, Maria just called with a deal on the wrong clutch. Aaaargh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oooh I keep reloading the forum just to see if the clutch is already there. I. Can'.t Wait!!!
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Lisylis said:
    Is that honestly how you're meant to hold those clutches in real life? Because I have been putting my fingers through the hoop things and it's not even comfortable and now I feel like an idiot

Edit: this event looks amazing btw
    It depends on the type of clutch. ? It’s definitely more secure to use the loop so if someone tries to grab it, they have to take your whole arm! Some just don’t have loops so the only other option besides storing it in a bigger purse is to clutch it in your hand. Clutching a clutch! 

So far the ones in KKH seem to be without the loop.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited November 2017
    It’s almost time everyone best of luck can’t wait to see your outfits! I am worried it’s 10pm gmt here and no event! Is it late? Is it starting tomorrow am I missing somthing? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hmm... no event on my game...?
    - iOS player -
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Wait where's the event? It always starts at 11:00 am in my time zone. It's 11:02 now and it's not here? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No event for me either. No clutch.
    Android
    Hmm, no mini update or event on mine either...
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    No event for me either!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Or... are we having the update today and the SYS tomorrow..?? As the timer said a day shorter??
    And Kalinda did not mention which day the SYS starts...
    Does make more sense to me. Would also explain the missing clutch!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________