KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Same here @LindaVB no event here either.

*ios player*
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Or... are we having the update today and the SYS tomorrow..?? As the timer said a day shorter?? And Kalinda did not mention which day the SYS starts...
    This is what I’m thinking! Maybe it’s tuesdsy the event starts and that’s why we didn’t get the clutch yesterday! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Omg I don't want to go back to sleep in case I miss submitting my first look ??
    Edit: Oooh, I like what I'm reading about the new update ?
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I woke up at 5am on my 1 day off this week for this event....and I don't have it either...grrr...Im on android....I also just.noticed this dress at the bottom of my closet and do not remember getting It? It's not from any recent event that I can remember??
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Calantha that dress is from the VIP subscription storyline from the last update.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No event.. iOS :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @LindaVB...ahhh thank you
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Sooo, is it time to go back to sleep? ?
    edited November 2017
    So sorry most of you set timers and woke up from your sleep!
    Over here it is 11.14am so I'm awake and at work.
    But I'm not sure you can go back to sleep... I think so... but not sure...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm gonna go back to bed so the event should start soon lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    My game hasn't been loading for the past one hour ?
    It loads upto 23% then starts reloading again, mind you I have more than enough space, cleared cache and it's annoying the $h@# out of me, seriously!! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    But the last update was released for iOS and Android while the SYS event was on. It's probably a glitch, hopefully they'll notice it soon and we won't lose these precious hours ? The weekend event starts on Thursday with Thanksgiving, as it does every year.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Or... are we having the update today and the SYS tomorrow..?? As the timer said a day shorter?? And Kalinda did not mention which day the SYS starts...
    This is what I’m thinking! Maybe it’s tuesdsy the event starts and that’s why we didn’t get the clutch yesterday! 
    I'm having the same thoughts you guys... Could this be the day that we get the new update?? Oh can't wait!!!!
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Its dinner time here and I’m deciding whether to risk going out and hunt for yummy food or rely on 2 mins ramen noddle. ?

@Stefan001, sorry to hear about loading problem with your game. I would feel the same if its me. Good thoughts sending your way that it right itself asap. ?

Edit: stomach & taste buds winning the battle. Checking back later.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sure, i’m Here at 3:50 then go back to sleep and oversleep, get back late and now the event isn’t here Yet. So, did we check Kalinda’s pist? If she said ‘TOMORROW’ the events will be here today, if she said ‘This week’,then that was our clever Glu Goddess’ way of letting us know not to expect it this morning at 5:00 a.m. Eastern
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hmm maybe the update is today and that’s why we didn’t get the event? It seems odd that kalinda wouldn’t tell us.
    edited November 2017
    @kokokokonut No I checked Kalinda's post, she did not mention when the midweek event starts:

Good morning! We're having a Show Your Style event and you can win a lip ring!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yeah, I just saw that. Ok Now it starts, oh not the event ...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=padBMW652No

The Waiting. .....i’m Moving over to Update Anticipation now......I think this development call for a 2 athread Operation. We have to get the dolls over there checking social media, the App Stores, i’m almost Agreeing with @KKHJeremy. I’m thinking Update this morning....booom into the event.

Or, and I don’t be;ieve this ever happened. It just didn’t go off. So basically, whole my gut says we’ll be playing the event today, albeit a little later.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts

Yeah, I just saw that. Ok Now it starts, oh not the event ...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=padBMW652No

The Waiting. .....i’m Moving over to Update Anticipation now......I think this development call for a 2 athread Operation. We have to get the dolls over there checking social media, the App Stores, i’m almost Agreeing with @KKHJeremy. I’m thinking Update this morning....booom into the event.

Or, and I don’t be;ieve this ever happened. It just didn’t go off. So basically, whole my gut says we’ll be playing the event today, albeit a little later.

OOOO IM EXCITED NOW! Lol I love checking the update thread it’s always nice seeing people get so excited over something we all enjoy togetehrn❤️

edited November 2017
    That is just mindless expectation, and not based on actual info. But now, i’m Not going out this morning. Thanksgiving will have to wait. I have an event To wait for this morning. I will however send out a “hey, is this right?” flare, but seriously put on the coffee we;re gonna be here a while.

And then it’s going to be like this when the event or the update drops.....

And then after it gets here, and we’ve been playing for a while, it will be lall

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Can't "agree" and "LOL" at the same time? 
    Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
    Android
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    edited November 2017
    What's happening? :'(:s I'm confused! I don't have the event either (Android)...
    edited November 2017
    Ok Dolls, this is like waiting for Santa, early but still ya know? i’m Not answering PMs. Because I’m telling everyone, I’ve reached out In case it is a problem. But the fact that we never got the mini file upload sho;d have been a hint. I’m sure the event will be up later, whether it calmed with the Update first, or just the event I do believe it’s today. i[m n0t getting any kind of a broken vibe, but I did reach out, and as soon as I hear anything, I’ll pass it along. Still..i’d Check the app stores hourly, and i’m Trying to stay calm, but isn’t waiting for it a little more exciting?
    Plus, and this is a stretch, but when the event DOES get here, we’ll be that much closer to Black Friday! The closer to Black Friday we get, the more hyper I am. Anyone else feel like this right now?

But I know, when the event kicks in we’ll all be like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZLEgERCdS8

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I woke up at 5am on my 1 day off this week for this event....and I don't have it either...grrr...Im on android....I also just.noticed this dress at the bottom of my closet and do not remember getting It? It's not from any recent event that I can remember??
    Yes! I was totally puzzling over this, um, *thing*, yesterday; where *did* it come from? Ugh, I totally don’t like it in the least, my own opinion; my doll will *never* wear it. Can you say *matronly*, *uncool*, and *unflattering*?? Not happy this was one of my VIP items. I don’t even remember what other things came with it. And now I think of it, there wasn’t even a VIP storyline to go with it, it was just: HERE. Now shut up and move along. Lame, lame, lame all around. 
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    The first thing I did when I woke up was check the event. And no event for me yet :(
    About the update I don't want to get my hopes up the update come today. Because it will be really frustrate that it won't . So I'm telling myself it'll come next week. If it come early good.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi everyone! We are looking into why the event hasn’t shown and are trying to get it going as soon as possible! Hold tight! 
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Hi everyone! We are looking into why the event hasn’t shown and are trying to get it going as soon as possible! Hold tight! 
    Can we at least get more time to complete it since we've already lost a whole rounds worth of time? Or fewer points to have to earn? 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    klena said:

@Vats, you called & nailed it.

@klena Too bad I didn't see the glitch coming...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thanks E&B for the update hopefully we all get it soon. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖