KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I was really confused when I opened my game and there was no event, so I checked the forums immediately!  Glad to know I’m not the only one lol
    iOS platform
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    well, now we just wait. Thanks Eggs&B B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    none of my devices are even charged, so the wait is good for me I guess. come on tablets, charge dammit! I'll go start to decorate my house for Thursday. And then the madness.....trying to transform purple hued cool into Christmas Central. Things never get put away smartly. And the nutcrackers, box after box of Nutcrackers. Who wants to come over and help? I'll bake cookies.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
               ?         ?         ?
    It’s a bit easier to wait when you
    finally know what’s going on, right? ?
               ?         ?         ?
    The scariest event start was when Androids just wouldn't open. Half a day missed if I'm right. . But this isn't bad. Our games are all working, the forum is open, life is good. And those lips will be mine. I'm all dressed, ready for the purse.....I really have to go find more decoratons. I put artificial ivy/poinsettia garland on the open doorways from the center hall off to the living room on one side, and the dining room on the other. I put these away so carefully, on top of a centerpiece e box, the hooks in the plastic bag, ...but there in the box...only one freaking garland. I went to so much trouble to be smart...then where the F is the other one? Project Decorate is serious. Dammit. Now I have to think like garland to figure out where it is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts

The scariest event start was when Androids just wouldn't open. Half a day missed if I'm right. . But this isn't bad. Our games are all working, the forum is open, life is good. And those lips will be mine. I'm all dressed, ready for the purse.....I really have to go find more decoratons. I put artificial ivy/poinsettia garland on the open doorways from the center hall off to the living room on one side, and the dining room on the other. I put these away so carefully, on top of a centerpiece e box, the hooks in the plastic bag, ...but there in the box...only one freaking garland. I went to so much trouble to be smart...then where the F is the other one? Project Decorate is serious. Dammit. Now I have to think like garland to figure out where it is.

Haha you crack me up! I wish I could come over to help decorating - alas, on our side of the pond (aka Germany) decorating for Christmas begins on December 1st - sometimes even later! I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving, too! Anyways, Christmas decor in the US is just a ton cooler than the stuff we can find here.
    edited November 2017
    Well good news.....I found the other Garland! Now the event can start. ,lol.

You should try Ebay for the Christmas stuff. I found a duplicate last year for a discontinued silver and red globe candleholder that My mother bought in ....1980 or something. I have a lot of her decorations now, and wanted another. Boom. Ebay had one. Amazon?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thanks E&B for keeping us posted!
    Aaaah the supspense is killing though!! And I just keep refreshing this page AND checking the app store like

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I can’t even play SYS because I don’t have 35 Kstars and yet I’m still upset that I don’t have the event.
    LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    It's a weird monday when we don't have a event. I really don't remember what I used to do on my mondays when the midweek used to start on tuesday
    Ooooh Oooooh, I remember. We would start the event thread on Anticipation Monday, and then we'd wait with colorful chanting and funny pics till GluGoddess Kalinda would come in and tell us about the event. then we'd obsess till tomorrow morning.

I need that dress, and that lip ring. Come on event.....I have to get my butt in gear and it never happens till the event does.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I can’t even play SYS because I don’t have 35 Kstars and yet I’m still upset that I don’t have the event. LOL
    How many do you have? ? No videos or good offers available for you? Maybe there’s some videos in the offers section. Those usually work for me even when the main video option stops working.
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I want that lip ring so baddddd let’s hope we can change it’s color
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry for the delay! Please check your games because the event is available now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I just got the event!! ?❤️
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Yay! I've been refreshing this page waiting for the announcement - now I have the event! Thanks @KalindaKing ! I love the lips on my doll, now I'm off to quickly put together my first look...
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Me too!
    but... no compensation for time lost today? 
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    @LindaVB here's this week's SMC for reference purposes :) 

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny

Went for a sleek classic look to begin with. Will adjust it if it doesn't go over too well in the first round. Some compensation would be wonderful, I'm already worried I won't make the lips and I am just so keen to have them now I've seen them on my doll! 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This is my first look: 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Is there some type of sale in the closet?? There is a timer and a little starred tag pointing at it but I don’t see anything 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yaaas! I'm so excited! I just finished an appearance shortly before the event started - dang it, I could have won a kstar haha! I hate when that happens!
    I was wondering about the timer in the closet too... I can't find any discounted items.
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Is there some type of sale in the closet?? There is a timer and a little starred tag pointing at it but I don’t see anything 
    I see it too but don’t see anything that appears to be on sale. Are there pre-Black Friday deals??!?!!!
    It’s Monday and a girl needs to shop. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
    edited November 2017
    I think the timer on the closet just applies to the clutch...the little tag always pops up when the special SYS items are released. Not too long to wait until the proper deals, though!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Here's the look I'll be going with for the first round and hopefully win with :)

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    For guys, the pants that appeared with the last SYS event are on sale. Are the pink sneakers on sale, too?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Good luck guys! I’ll try to keep an eye out for all of you in voting ?

Here’s my doll! The purse was a little hard to style so I’m not even sure how much i like my look lol but I’ll see how it does in voting and then tweak from there ??‍♀️

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I am VERY UPSET that we have been screwed out of six hours of playing time on an event that is so difficult to play even on regular time constraints. You've basically taken two rounds away from us. I don't see how it's even winnable without spending kstars out of our pocket for Glu's mistake. 

The other big name game I play gives us 10-20 premium currency (the equivalent to kstars) when they make such an error that prevents us from playing during an event. 

Glu needs to give us more time or start having gigs pay out event stars. 

NOT HAPPY. 
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    I am VERY UPSET that we have been screwed out of six hours of playing time on an event that is so difficult to play even on regular time constraints. You've basically taken two rounds away from us. I don't see how it's even winnable without spending kstars out of our pocket for Glu's mistake. 

The other big name game I play gives us 10-20 premium currency (the equivalent to kstars) when they make such an error that prevents us from playing during an event. 

Glu needs to give us more time or start having gigs pay out event stars. 

NOT HAPPY. 

I was hoping they would reduce how many points needed to be earned to win to compensate for the lost time. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Cinders said:
    I was hoping they would reduce how many points needed to be earned to win to compensate for the lost time. 
    That would be nice too. TBH though, Glu doesn't do a damn thing to make good on company errors like this unless 90% of the board is screaming our heads off about it.