KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I got a call from Simon when I opened my game about ten minutes ago with an apology and twenty (may have been twenty five) event points so hopefully you’ll get that call soon too.
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm just glad we're all up and playing the event. I won't start to stress till tonight. We missed 1 1/2 rounds. I still think we can do it, but shortened time, do we know what the other prize points are after 50?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I just went on my game and was given 25 points in event currency from Simon
    edited November 2017
    Doesn't everyone feel a little better now? Thank you glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    That was super nice to get the event points :-)
    I have honestly never dealt with such a responsive app/game/development team. Thanks, Glu!
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Was happy to see we got a little something from Simon.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm sorry for everyone else that the event goy delayed, butttt... I worked since 7 am this morning and just got home (it's now 7 pm where I live) so I'm REALLY happy about the delay :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    That was a really nice touch from Glu, thank you!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Well color me shocked. Thanks for doing the right thing Glu. 

Now does anyone remember the number of points we need when the first box is 50? I think this is the 4 day point scale instead of the 3 day one. 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    So happy I opened my game and simon rewarded me with 20 event points! 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @Savagekkh I think it's 210 
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Not really a fan of SYS events but I NEED that lip ring! We seriously need more piercings in the game. Also, koko where did you that cute blueish to pink glitter text on some of your gifs? 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    edited November 2017
    Cinders said:

I have honestly never dealt with such a responsive app/game/development team. Thanks, Glu!

Thank you. Everyone thinks I'm kissing butt when I say that glu cares and they want us to play, & they're not hppy when we're not happy. But see! I told you this was the best time of the year. <3B)>:)

And the glitter....all thanks to giphy. I give them my blank animated gif type in the text, format and Boom
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts

Cinders said:

Thank you. Everyone thinks I'm kissing butt when I say that glu cares and they want us to play, & they're not hppy when we're not happy. But see! I told you this was the best time of the year. <3B)>:)

And the glitter....all thanks to giphy. I give them my blank animated gif type in the text, format and Boom
    That was very sweet of glu to do that! I usely talk poop about glu sometimes but you can tell they do really want us to be happy ?

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ahhh thank you, Glu for those SYS points!!! ?
    I'm happy to say I missed probably 20 minutes since the event started so hopefully it all works out at the end because I need that dress and lip piercings so badly! Gorgeous items.
    Good luck, everyone! I'll keep an eye, too to vote for you all, hope to see some or all of you in there! <3
    for now, it's time to go to my businesses and start doing some gigs for K-stars! yayyy
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

KaeHoldUp said:
    Lisylis said:
    Is that honestly how you're meant to hold those clutches in real life? Because I have been putting my fingers through the hoop things and it's not even comfortable and now I feel like an idiot

Edit: this event looks amazing btw
    It depends on the type of clutch. ? It’s definitely more secure to use the loop so if someone tries to grab it, they have to take your whole arm! Some just don’t have loops so the only other option besides storing it in a bigger purse is to clutch it in your hand. Clutching a clutch! 

So far the ones in KKH seem to be without the loop.
    No I meant with the ring-style clasp bit! I explained that quite badly, I'll try and post a picture:

The dolls are sort of holding them by the actual bag part?

And honest to god it puts all the weight of the bag on the back of your fingers and it makes your hand bend strangely to carry it but I just thought that's what you were meant to do :(

Shoulder straps for life!
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Got the call too! Really nice of them! ?

I went all out.. ?

Lisylis said:

KaeHoldUp said:
    Lisylis said:
    Is that honestly how you're meant to hold those clutches in real life? Because I have been putting my fingers through the hoop things and it's not even comfortable and now I feel like an idiot

Edit: this event looks amazing btw
    It depends on the type of clutch. ? It’s definitely more secure to use the loop so if someone tries to grab it, they have to take your whole arm! Some just don’t have loops so the only other option besides storing it in a bigger purse is to clutch it in your hand. Clutching a clutch! 

So far the ones in KKH seem to be without the loop.
    No I meant with the ring-style clasp bit! I explained that quite badly, I'll try and post a picture:

The dolls are sort of holding them by the actual bag part?

And honest to god it puts all the weight of the bag on the back of your fingers and it makes your hand bend strangely to carry it but I just thought that's what you were meant to do :(

Shoulder straps for life!

I just saw this! OH, I see what you mean. I’m not even sure then. It looks cool how you’re holding it through! It looks like you have built in rings for your hands. Maybe that’s the point? Built in fashion accessories?! That seems more secure too. They’ll have to take your whole hand AND arm if they want yours. ?
    I think regardless of how it’s meant to be held, Glu might have just made the way the characters hold it as a default. 

?? Your clutch is... clutch!
    Goodness.. That word can be used in so many ways. ?
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I'm just glad we're all up and playing the event. I won't start to stress till tonight. We missed 1 1/2 rounds. I still think we can do it, but shortened time, do we know what the other prize points are after 50?

The second it’s 105 points 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah Simon I'll definitely call you for fashion advice:

:p

Thanks for fix the event as fast as possible and give the points to us. Simon's call was a nice touch!

The coat looks red in my game, what makes me willing to reach it, red always causes and impression, don't you think?!

Setting alarms and check the game to see if I won the rounds will be a nice distraction, cause my body is on a Black Friday heat. I'm beyond curious to see the earnable items. :open_mouth:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks @Silz1217 I'm so excited, I didn't even notice what color box the 1st prize is, oh. oh my Lord. Is it another chance for the grey aviator sunnies? I'm excited but afraid.......the pressure is on. I'm nervous. Tell me it's a chance for those sunnies. Oooooh Baby. They'll look especially good with the lip ring. I need to turn on my spideynonsense.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My black box for anyone to likes to analyze other people’s boxes:

Ah sure would have been great if it was the K stars but oh well
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Won my first round and got kstars in my box! Happy with that!
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    My black box...and I pick the cash. Blah. 
    Next level is 105. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
    Can anyone tell me the point of paying the kstars instead of waiting for the 4 hours to run out? Does it just tell the results faster? If so, if someone were to click it right away, wouldn’t that be meaningless since no one would have a chance to vote yet? 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Trying something colorful for my first look, working off the plum and silver colors of the clutch. I put this together last night, then found the clutch looks a lot darker in color on my phone screen than I thought it would once it finally appeared in my closet... oops. So, I hope this outfit isn't too goofy or loud, lol. :grimace: I'll get my results in an hour.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    Can anyone tell me the point of paying the kstars instead of waiting for the 4 hours to run out? Does it just tell the results faster? If so, if someone were to click it right away, wouldn’t that be meaningless since no one would have a chance to vote yet? 
    When you click that button, the results show up immediately because they make your doll show up immediately on someone else’s voting screen.  Usually, I think, when you submit your look the actual voting happens just a few minutes after you submit but doesn’t tell you the results until the timer is up.  :)
    iOS platform
    KaeHoldUp said:
    Nevermind! I figured it out. Hahah
    I was correct. It ends it faster for sure. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited November 2017
    That little tag on the closet button is driving me insane.  I know there’s no sale, but I can’t help but click it.  My timer says the “limited time” ends in about 50 hours.  Maybe it’s counting down to something?
    iOS platform
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    That little tag on the closet button is driving me insane.  I know there’s no sale, but I can’t help but click it.  My timer says the “limited time” ends in about 50 hours.  Maybe it’s counting down to something?
    I think it’s just the timer for how long the SYS clutch is on sale for a discounted price (its only discounted for the length of the event)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!