KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Pretty sure the 50msomething hours is what’s left in the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My black gift box: 
    Thank you Jesus! I'll probably end up using my stars to speed up the voting at some point tho. I think I'm getting burn out from the game and I'm forgetting to check it lately 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited November 2017

Yes!! I let my sister pick for me and we got lucky!!

And before I forget again, here's my look! It's done really well so far :smiley:
    iOS platform
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I didn't get started on the event until about an hour after it was up and running, and I've lost every round so far :( Sure put a damper on my excitement for Black Friday this week :neutral:

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’ve been winning my rounds, just hit my TB box. I forgot to take a screen shot of the palette but i won this scarf. At first i was like ehh but then i realized it could make for a cute winter look so ??‍♀️

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I won all rounds. This is my third look. I hope I'll keep winning *fingers crossed*

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    RIP Rapid Recharge, you served me well in your all-too-brief life.

I lost my first two rounds, so I changed into a glam evening look for my third. At least I won K-stars in my first box!

I wanna say again how much I like this clutch. On one hand, 35 K-stars is a relatively steep price for a SYS entry fee, but on the other hand, if this clutch was introduced as a regular closet item at that price, I'd think it was a steal. I can definitely see myself using it often in the future, unlike some past SYS styling items (the camera...)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Woohoo not kash!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I'm glad I got Kstars from the first box because I spent hours where the internet wasn't working and I was in the middle of work gig before it stopped, so I got zero kstars for that after I spend some on the clutch.
    Platform: Android

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Dear GLU, the lips are awesome and a stunning color, but please move them a millimeter or 2 down our dolls face? The balance is not right. And please don’t make her smile with them.....cringe.... @KalindaKing
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:

HollySisk said:

I can’t even play SYS because I don’t have 35 Kstars and yet I’m still upset that I don’t have the event.
    LOL

How many do you have? ? No videos or good offers available for you? Maybe there’s some videos in the offers section. Those usually work for me even when the main video option stops working.

Thank you @KaeHoldUp for your empathy. I had watched the videos to get 40gc for an additional GB over the weekend because i really wanted the blue purse. I only had about 10gc this morning. Yesterday I did a task that was supposed to earn me 57 Kstars but I never got the payout. I had to download another game and participate until I reached a certain level to earn the 57k stars. I did my part... but no Kstars
    Fortunately I didn’t have the Shop My Closet sale that came out today. I had passed on it the last time it was posted because the outfit is not my taste at all and have almost identical shoes in my closet. I loved the hair but couldn’t justify $9.99 for a hairstyle. Well baby, I sure justified $9.99 today because it was awesome SMC Hair AND Kstars so I could do the SYS event. LOL

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited November 2017
    :disappointed:

One of my worst palletes yet!  At least it’s one more ugly item out of the way.
    iOS platform
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’m having a lot of issues with this event so far. It continues to say I’ve got no internet connection. Sigh 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Here are my two boxes, I'm pretty happy with both of them! I'm working towards the dress now and I'm sooo excited! It looks gorgeous ? 
    Good luck everyone! ??

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got some pretty ugly shoes out of a pretty terrible throwback palette (failed at screenshotting it because how does swipe work) but I somehow feel better than I would have if I'd picked a really terrible item out of a really good palette, know what I mean?

I'm feeling uncharacteristically positive about it because I'm so excited about the dress and the lip ring (though I do agree it would look better if it was placed just a little lower on the face) and I've had good luck with my voting rounds today. Thanks everyone!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Here's my TB palette! 

I also agree about the lips, I absolutely love them but they would look better s tiny bit lower on our dolls' faces. 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Just got to the dress! This SYS has been running so smoothly, i hope i can keep it up and reach the lips soon :) 

i don’t set alarms or anything, i just submit when i submit, so i’m gonna sleep now and just check my score and submit again when i wake up, but for those of you setting alarms, good luck! nothing gets me awake once i’m asleep, so i admire the dedication lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I just reached the dress so points were 50/105/155/210 I had a few kstar so I just skip to the result a bunch of time just cause I want the lips fast!! Lol as for my boxes pick I got kash on my black box ? and a sort of bikini in the tb box .. blah
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    HollySisk said:

KaeHoldUp said:

HollySisk said:

I can’t even play SYS because I don’t have 35 Kstars and yet I’m still upset that I don’t have the event.
    LOL

How many do you have? ? No videos or good offers available for you? Maybe there’s some videos in the offers section. Those usually work for me even when the main video option stops working.
    Thank you @KaeHoldUp for your empathy. I had watched the videos to get 40gc for an additional GB over the weekend because i really wanted the blue purse. I only had about 10gc this morning. Yesterday I did a task that was supposed to earn me 57 Kstars but I never got the payout. I had to download another game and participate until I reached a certain level to earn the 57k stars. I did my part... but no Kstars
    Fortunately I didn’t have the Shop My Closet sale that came out today. I had passed on it the last time it was posted because the outfit is not my taste at all and have almost identical shoes in my closet. I loved the hair but couldn’t justify $9.99 for a hairstyle. Well baby, I sure justified $9.99 today because it was awesome SMC Hair AND Kstars so I could do the SYS event. LOL

I’m so glad you can participate now, please post your entry so we can All vote for you. You[re taste is Impeccable, but we still need you winning your rounds, otherwise no sleep for yuo Doll. I KNOW yuo are just waiting for the BLack Friday Star sale. Thanks to you, Apple is buying 2 largest packs if all goes right. I think I have to do one more small card just to cover the freaking tax. Lol,

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    tiramisu said:

Here's my TB palette! 

I also agree about the lips, I absolutely love them but they would look better s tiny bit lower on our dolls' faces. 

Great pick Tiramisu. I love that dress. so romantic....wear it well Doll. One of my games got the flowered couch Met Gala gown, the other a Kylie necklace, and 3rd got the tangerine/melon colored purse.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Stupid question but where was this “Spellcantor” quest costume offered? I finished that quest making 2 movie although mentioned they’re thinking about maybe making a trilogy in the future. Did not receive dress but someone’s doll showed up with it when I was voting.
    Just wondering if I have a quest missing or answered something incorrectly.

So far lost 2 & won 2. Went to bed before event started and had a day of doctors appointments.
    Forgot to screenshot palletes but got these 2 items.
    @tiramisu, that dress you won look awesome.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    If you still have the prague storyline you should do it I got some event points from it :#
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    Lisylis said:

KaeHoldUp said:
    Lisylis said:
    Is that honestly how you're meant to hold those clutches in real life? Because I have been putting my fingers through the hoop things and it's not even comfortable and now I feel like an idiot

Edit: this event looks amazing btw
    It depends on the type of clutch. ? It’s definitely more secure to use the loop so if someone tries to grab it, they have to take your whole arm! Some just don’t have loops so the only other option besides storing it in a bigger purse is to clutch it in your hand. Clutching a clutch! 

So far the ones in KKH seem to be without the loop.
    No I meant with the ring-style clasp bit! I explained that quite badly, I'll try and post a picture:

The dolls are sort of holding them by the actual bag part?

And honest to god it puts all the weight of the bag on the back of your fingers and it makes your hand bend strangely to carry it but I just thought that's what you were meant to do :(

Shoulder straps for life!

I just saw this! OH, I see what you mean. I’m not even sure then. It looks cool how you’re holding it through! It looks like you have built in rings for your hands. Maybe that’s the point? Built in fashion accessories?! That seems more secure too. They’ll have to take your whole hand AND arm if they want yours. ?
    I think regardless of how it’s meant to be held, Glu might have just made the way the characters hold it as a default. 

?? Your clutch is... clutch!
    Goodness.. That word can be used in so many ways. ?
    @Lisylis Oh btw.. I just remembered. The rings on the purse are actually “brass knuckles” that people use to punch people! Your clutch is a weapon! ? But also, extra fashion accessories.. ?

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love love love the items, especially the lip ring! I wasn't so happy to spend 35 k stars so close to black Friday but I hope to gain at least the half of them back in this event!
    This is my look, until now I won every round so I think it's appreciated lol 

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    klena said:

Stupid question but where was this “Spellcantor” quest costume offered? I finished that quest making 2 movie although mentioned they’re thinking about maybe making a trilogy in the future. Did not receive dress but someone’s doll showed up with it when I was voting.
    Just wondering if I have a quest missing or answered something incorrectly.

You can get this dress in a Throwback Box
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Would've loved to have the Kim face jacket but I do love bangles
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Look who I found:

Seriously, that girl think she's able to compete with my babe???

Kinda weird that they didn't change the Halloween backdrop for this vote.

Got energy and a plaid blue coat, not bad as the usual shoes, but my set had 3 items that I'd like to have. On my way to the pants now.

@SugarK sorry about the lost rounds, but I love Usagi's GIFs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    I just submitted myself as Willow Pape... with better makeup skills. ?

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @KaeHoldUp You are soooo funny!!! Love the magazine cover btw ?