KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Would've loved to have the Kim face jacket but I do love bangles
    I never received that this month!!! ? Why things never work for me this month
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    :s

Late to the party but I'm so thankful this week was SYS so I can catch up on storylines. I don't know about anyone else, but I get antsy when I have a bunch of gigs lined up.

I've been having pretty good luck so far, although I just lost soooo *knocks on wood*
    I won a red bandana type neck thing in my TB. I don't even want to take a pic of it that's how little I care lol.
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love this weeks SYS event :heart: The dress and clutch are BOMBS :heart: But I wonder why we couldn't get a lip ring as an standalone jewellry? :heartbreak: I tried - it fits many mouth shapes without changing it's size... :disappointed:

"You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I got Kash in my first box and then this beautiful dress in my throwback box!!! So happy with it ❤️
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I love this weeks SYS event :heart: The dress and clutch are BOMBS :heart: But I wonder why we couldn't get a lip ring as an standalone jewellry? :heartbreak: I tried - it fits many mouth shapes without changing it's size... :disappointed:
    Thanks for bringing this up @Robyn_Fnty... It seems there are a lot of things in the game that is do-able but they restrict us from it.. I feel the same way about changing the colour of the Nars lips or being able to take off certain accessories on certain hairs without having to rely on doing edits or glitches..

I remember back then depended on what skin tone that your doll has the Nars nude lips would change it's colour to match it and there was a glitch where you can mix and match the different skin tones to the tones of the lips.. until they fixed it on a update making the lips to just one colour. If anyone also remembers that one time the ombre bob cut had a glitch where the back part of the hair is missing its colour.. So we know it can be done it's just the matter of letting us do so...

Thanks for bringing this up @Robyn_Fnty... It seems there are a lot of things in the game that is do-able but they restrict us from it.. I feel the same way about changing the colour of the Nars lips or being able to take off certain accessories on certain hairs without having to rely on doing edits or glitches..

I remember back then depended on what skin tone that your doll has the Nars nude lips would change it's colour to match it and there was a glitch where you can mix and match the different skin tones to the tones of the lips.. until they fixed it on a update making the lips to just one colour. If anyone also remembers that one time the ombre bob cut had a glitch where the back part of the hair is missing its colour.. So we know it can be done it's just the matter of letting us do so...

I totally agree!! That would give us so many options for styling! Everyone could get truly creative and experiment with items bringing in their own unique style - it could be so FUN... Imagine all those long boots attached to skirts and dresses, coats and jackets, hats - all these items being standalone and ready for our creative styling :heartbreak:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts

If you still have the prague storyline you should do it I got some event points from it :#

Ah! Thanks for the tip! I got 52 event points by completing a Prague quest. Now I'm only 11 points from getting the lips, they're mine in 3 hours. ;)

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    If you still have the prague storyline you should do it I got some event points from it :#
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TIP!!!!!!! I was losing every round and I was worried that I might not make it to the end but I got a ton of points from the last Prague gig and now I’ll finish the event by tonight :). Thanks again @Cruel Youth
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Okay, on my way to the lips now! Pheww I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with the timer haha.
    Good luck, everyone! <3
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I was so pumped about the lip ring till I saw Hayley smile smh

Her smile is so awkward ?
     It's like she doesn't want her snaps taken even though she lives for selfies and photoshoots ?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 said:

I was so pumped about the lip ring till I saw Hayley smile smh

Her smile is so awkward ?
     It's like she doesn't want her snaps taken even though she lives for selfies and photoshoots ?

IKR? It looks SO WEIRD.... :#
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Hey they're new piercings so maybe they're still healing. Haha. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you so much for this Kalinda. <3 we know what else comes this weekend....... <3<3<3o:)<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The weekend prizes will have a Thanksgiving theme and everyone can get an earnable handheld item!

Oooh, a Thanksgiving-themed handheld? Anyone have any guesses? 

All i can think of is food, so maybe a handheld turkey baster? ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    HAPPY?????
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I just got the dress!  Those lips are going to be mine very soon :wink:

And even though I won’t be celebrating Thanksgiving (I’m a proud Canadian) I’m still looking forward to the event!
    iOS platform
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My cruddy TB palette:

I don't care for a single one of these items except for the dress in the bottom right. Maybe the skirt, depending on the length. What even are those yucky shoes that I won? From an April Fools' Day event, going by the icon? Yeah, I went "?" when I saw those, too. April Fools on me for sure, alright. That color is my least favorite in the world.

Okay, I got that out of my system, lol. At least I'm on track to finish the event by late tonight or early tomorrow morning. The dress will be mine in about 20 minutes! Good luck, everyone.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Pez those shoes are Maria's shoes from the April Fools when we got to dress up like her and Korkov. They're not cute shoes, but don't dare say that around her!

Here was my TB box. Not very exciting all around. The beige bodysuit isn't really Everly's thing, but when this SYS is over I'll try to style it!

I LOVE this SYS clutch and have really liked seeing all the different looks dolls are submitting in the voting. And here's the look I've been submitting, complete with a black-tie date.

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

The weekend prizes will have a Thanksgiving theme and everyone can get an earnable handheld item!

Thanks Kalinda! "Hand held" item - does that mean not a purse?

Here's my TB for this week.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I would like a handheld turkey drumstick so I can officially look like I've given up on appearance, walking the streets and showing up at gigs eating a greasy turkey leg. It's like the Britney barefoot at a gas station moment. It'll really get the paparazzi talking.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Finished! I agree that the lips only look good pouty, the smiling expression looks kind of pained. I like the dark color tho, I’ll be sure to use these when my doll needs a darker / edgier appearance ❤️

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So upset....... got kash and then..... this monstrosity..... 

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @KalindaKing omg thank you doll @kokokokonut I am happy as well!! ?
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited November 2017
    This dress is really beautiful:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Great pick Tiramisu. I love that dress. so romantic....wear it well Doll. One of my games got the flowered couch Met Gala gown, the other a Kylie necklace, and 3rd got the tangerine/melon colored purse.
    Thanks Koko and @klena! I love the dress! I'm not normally a huge fan of the floaty numbers but this one is just perfect. I'm looking forward to styling it when the event is over (I always have my doll wearing the SYS outfit so I can resubmit at a moment's notice whenever I need to...oh and because I'm a bit lazy like that ?). 

Also, @klena - I have the dress you posted a picture of from an event a couple of years ago, it was a GB item. I remember it well as I was chasing the GB hair (a bob with a half up bun) and won every other item except that...of course! It is still 'the one that got away' for me and I've never even seen it in a TB palette to this day ? Is the dress also a prize for the Spellcantor storyline now? I haven't completed that yet!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I thought others might be curious, as I was, to compare the NARS dark lips to these new lip ring lips. So here are Everly and @AListJacey modelling them for us!

Certainly not identical, but pretty similar. I would love to have a deep plum lip color like this available for any lips we chose, and to be able to use different lip colors on these lips above!

I bought the NARS lips last year during the Black Friday sale, only to get the big update (that changed our dolls' looks) shortly after that made them look a bit weird on my doll (they stick out further from her chin or something), so I don't wear them very much.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AHHH an earnable handheld item? YEEES!!! So so excited!
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing! <3
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’m struggling so much with this event. But I think I’ll just make it. I really really want the lips. 

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I thought the lip ring was a little hard to style, but here is Mia serving in Brooklyn