KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm excited about this update not only that I'm excited about black Friday as well I've saved a bit of my money just for it and i caved and subscribed to VIP, lol.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2017
    <3<3<3B) <b class="Bold">Update Update Update Soon Soon Soon B)<3<3<3
    Little heartfelt update chant.

Editing for the 87th time because simple html isn't workiing. <b>I'M DONE
    #BringBackTheOldTextEditorPlease
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Given the info we have about the coming photobooth improvements, I wish all these things come along:
    • More poses and expressions to be added.
    • Be able to change friends and S.O. poses.
    • Pose with both babies to those who are parents of 2.
    • S.O. be able to hold the babies.
    • Not just pose with the pets, but also be able to hold some of them.
    • Friends and NPCs have their own list to don't have to scroll down so much.
    • Fix the blur of the 'body shots' which came with the 6.0 version to some players.
    • Be able to share the pics directly on host images apps.
    • New neutral backdrops (black and white).
    I'm really excited to this update, hope they release it earlier next week and bring the most features I listed above.

#BringBackTheOldTextEditorPlease
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm drooling over your edit @Robyn_Fnty ! <3

I couldn't say that you have any trouble to edit, once your work is always flawless, probably the best I've seen on all community.

That reminds me that I need to find you at IG and start to follow you.

I noticed that after the 6.0 update the in-game images that aren't on close-up started to look blurry for some devices. I was never able to take HQ pics from my device, but the images used to look good and only got pixelated if I zoomed them too much.

Probably powerful devices weren't affected too much by this drop of quality, still is very likely they were too. My device is able to make great images from other Glu games as K&K and BS:AD and those games are much 'heavier' than KKH, so yeah think it's on their end to increase the quality of the game...

Secretely wishing someday you invite Vats to one of your edits! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow!!! I'm sooo excited about this update ?
    Also I'd like only 2 more things for this update
     •More locations for filming my show, maybe some outside locations too
     •Why doesn't my partner's fanbase grow up?! It will be great to see our partner gain more fame as we do too ?
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Awww thank you @Vats :heart: Your words mean a lot :kissing_heart: You can find me on IG by following the link under my posts - I can't wait to follow you back :smiley:
    I am able to do edits with the existing backgrounds (Valentines bg are missing tho) but the clear, one colored ones would make editing MUCH FASTER and EASIER.... oh please Glu..

Oh and I so hope they will eventually increase the KKH quality on my iOS and for others :neutral:

P.S. I will do an edit with you for sure!! :wink:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow @Robyn_Fnty OMG !!!!! This edit is soooooo amazing!
    I'd like to see some more soon. If u have some haha. I'd totally follow you if this was a social media app haha ??
    Danizzle said:

Wow @Robyn_Fnty OMG !!!!! This edit is soooooo amazing!
    I'd like to see some more soon. If u have some haha. I'd totally follow you if this was a social media app haha ??

Thank you @Danizzle :heart: You can follow me on Instagram - link is under my posts :kissing_heart:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited November 2017

Edited by koko. Not english, and forum hiccip
    edited November 2017
    @juliana28rj please post again in English. I'm sorry but before others start posting in languages other than Englush. I'm sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so happy I think I'm going to explode ... could give a clue when the update will be
    hehehe.. I'm sure its anytime soon.. keep an eye out to when Kalinda drops some news even yet maybe from Kim herself like from the recent update. 

Do ya'll think we will be able to have zoomed in options when taking group photos with friends... and how much is too many friends for the photos? ahhh ??
    edited November 2017
    Didn't you see that hint from our glu goddess? Read back doll. ;) my bad, typo, meant to type pets, but I'm trying to figure out why posts I made in English are appearing in spanish.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Waiting for the update got me going ?? anyway hope you dolls are having a good day
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Seems like my Facebook friends are frozen again. And is happens on both Android and iOS. So I really hope, that new update will fix this problem. Previous time my friends were frozen, I had to create new Facebook page and it helped. Can’t even imagine, what can be wrong with those Facebook pages. :neutral:
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    i would love to see pictures with our babys in strollers that be awesome! :P
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Waiting for the update got me going ?? anyway hope you dolls are having a good day

The team knows about the Android freeze, and they're working on it. I haven't heard of iOS being frozen, but it's prob all part of the same thing. I can't help but point the finger at FB. They freeze our dolls for months because they change the structure of something, and then tell the developers that depend on FB for their games to just 'figure it out' It's maddening. Google was the same way. You know what was dependable? Game Center. But it worked and it was fine, so they discontinued it. But back to topic........I am so excited for the next few weeks here. Black Friday, then Christmas, with updates and features. Oh, I hope they do another gifting like the Valentines, PLUS our Holiday Gift Boxes. I'm so excited. How about you other early risers?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

The team knows about the Android freeze, and they're working on it. I haven't heard of iOS being frozen, but it's prob all part of the same thing. I can't help but point the finger at FB. They freeze our dolls for months because they change the structure of something, and then tell the developers that depend on FB for their games to just 'figure it out' It's maddening. Google was the same way. You know what was dependable? Game Center. But it worked and it was fine, so they discontinued it. But back to topic........I am so excited for the next few weeks here. Black Friday, then Christmas, with updates and features. Oh, I hope they do another gifting like the Valentines, PLUS our Holiday Gift Boxes. I'm so excited. How about you other early risers?

I am so excited for Black Friday!

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    It would be really cool if our pets can maybe give random k-stars also in the new update. ??❤️?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    You guys generally give me way too much credit for making the game awesome, but here's something you can thank me for: group pics. In 8.0, you can finally pose with a few of your BFFs without making a special edit. After creeping your posts here and on Instagram for a long time, this is the result!
    Kalinda, please??? can you get us out of doubt, ¿when could the update be? My friends are excited about the update and we can not wait to have it??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    The 8.0 update will be out soon on iOS! We're hoping to release the Android update later today. There's another key addition to the photo booth... You can get a solid white background for editing! The main attraction in 8.0 is the opportunity to build and customize your dream home in Bel Air. We know you guys are interested in doing more interior design & renovations, so here's your chance!
    Thanks Kalinda for answering I am super excited for this update, I hope that little by little you can hear our requests haha ????❤️??❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Oh wow. Thank you Kalinda.......bel air in purple. Wait....where’s bel Air?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I can't be any more excited right now!!! Omg thank you so much, Kalinda! I can't wait! <3
    That solid white background is peeeerfect for editing, too! I really hope it's out soon so we can start playing with all of these new features, they're all amazing!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We extended California in the game and added Bel Air!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

The 8.0 update will be out soon on iOS! We're hoping to release the Android update later today.

There's another key addition to the photo booth... You can get a solid white background for editing!

The main attraction in 8.0 is the opportunity to build and customize your dream home in Bel Air. We know you guys are interested in doing more interior design & renovations, so here's your chance!

CAN'T WAIT!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

edited November 2017
    Oooooh ty. I have a Michael Kors rose gold watch called the bal air. I mean who needs watch but it’s pretty. But the face looks so much like the pink watch in the misc tab of our game. Where mine has pink crystal, the game’s watch is nothing less than diamond pixel loveliness at it’s best.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The 8.0 update will be out soon on iOS! We're hoping to release the Android update later today. There's another key addition to the photo booth... You can get a solid white background for editing! The main attraction in 8.0 is the opportunity to build and customize your dream home in Bel Air. We know you guys are interested in doing more interior design & renovations, so here's your chance!
    OMG! I have been begging on the suggestion thread for more home customization for ages, im SO EXCITED for this! Adding interior design to KKH may just renew my passion for the game entirely ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

The 8.0 update will be out soon on iOS! We're hoping to release the Android update later today.

There's another key addition to the photo booth... You can get a solid white background for editing!

The main attraction in 8.0 is the opportunity to build and customize your dream home in Bel Air. We know you guys are interested in doing more interior design & renovations, so here's your chance!

O M G :heart::heart::heart::heart: THANK YOU GLU FOR WHITE BACKGROUND :scream::heart::scream::heart:
    Thank you @KalindaKing for this amazing news :heart:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin