KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    How smart of me was to start my Golden VIP free trial tonight!
    I wanted to ask you guys though - the items from the VIP section (the ones that are on sale now, for example the top with roses and the miniskirt+long grey boots) will be gone once I update the game right? I wanted to buy them during BF event....
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @KatePillgrim if I'm not mistaken no, they won't be gone! What could happen is that you won't be able to find them under the VIP section but this is because they're now available for everyone in the general wardrobe we all have so they can be replaced with new VIP items which we usually get with new updates ??
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    We extended California in the game and added Bel Air!
    Omg @KalindaKing I'm so excited to see the banners!!
    Oh wow. Thank you Kalinda.......bel air in purple. Wait....where’s bel Air?
    Lol @kokokokonut its near calabasas ?
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing are we getting new facials and makeup?
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    judithkkh said:

@KatePillgrim if I'm not mistaken no, they won't be gone! What could happen is that you won't be able to find them under the VIP section but this is because they're now available for everyone in the general wardrobe we all have so they can be replaced with new VIP items which we usually get with new updates ??

Thank you so much for the quick and thorough answer, Judith, you da best! o:)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Yes!! Home customization is one thing I never thought would happen!
    iOS platform
  • AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    edited November 2017
    The 8.0 update will be out soon on iOS! We're hoping to release the Android update later today. There's another key addition to the photo booth... You can get a solid white background for editing! The main attraction in 8.0 is the opportunity to build and customize your dream home in Bel Air. We know you guys are interested in doing more interior design & renovations, so here's your chance!
    OMG BEL AIR!!!!!!!!! 
    I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS UPDATE AND ABOUT THE UPCOMING WEEKEND EVENT! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Ahhh, I can’t wait anymore!!! Does the update will drop soon? Like in this hour? Ahhh! Here me scream with excitement 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Are we posted at both app stores? Who’s watching social media? And don’t forget, when you see it anywhere...come slap the UpdatevAlarm so we all come running.....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    UPDATE!!!! iOS!!!! :heart:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Are we posted at both app stores? Who’s watching social media? And don’t forget, when you see it anywhere...come slap the UpdatevAlarm so we all come running.....
    I just left but still has the description of Lisbon ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I’m updating right now!!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    OMG I’m updating right now!!!!!
    Omg. Me too @LindaVB
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    A new banner in the App Store! ?
    KKH:

KKG:

ahhhh!!! so is it okay to download it now?
    omg I'm opening my App Store NOW
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    This updates VIP outfit: hair, dress and hand bag

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited November 2017
    I know that this isn’t like the biggest or the most relevant thing about this update, but the car icon that was in front of the billboard has been moved away!! Glu really came through with this update with all these little details! ❤️
    KKH:

KKG:

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    For the people who don’t have iOS / don’t have the update yet, here’s the description list:

DATES AT HOME?? EVEN MORE KOLLECTIONS?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    edited November 2017
    I haven't even checked all of the new things, everythig is gorgeous!!! But new backgrounds and the new photobooth features? Y E SSS
    I'm loving everything about this, thank you so much, Glu team! ??
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I was expecting a holiday update.. but WOW! I'm loving the different take that Glu is taking with the new features.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2017
    They have added new backgrounds in the photobooth but some backgrounds that I've already paid for are now "new" and have price tags on them ..... ie, I had them and now I can't use them unless I pay again? (Milan, Monaco, San Diego, Prague, Reykjavik, Havana, Lisbon, Rome, San Francisco, Chile, New Jersey, Santa Barbara, Toronto ... and so many more *bored typing them all* lol)

EDIT: Same with poses ..... I am NOT paying stars again to buy the same poses I had before updating :neutral:
    @SugarK yes, I noticed this, too! I had to buy a couple of them again as well, but the new ones (or the ones I didn't have actually haha they're gorgeous!)
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    SugarK said:

They have added new backgrounds in the photobooth but some backgrounds that I've already paid for are now "new" and have price tags on them ..... ie, I had them and now I can't use them unless I pay again? (Milan, Monaco, San Diego, Prague, Reykjavik, Havana, Lisbon, Rome, San Francisco, Chile, New Jersey, Santa Barbara, Toronto ... and so many more *bored typing them all* lol)

EDIT: Same with poses ..... I am NOT paying stars again to buy the same poses I had before updating :neutral:

This happened to me too! I hope we don't have to rebuy them. Especially the poses - they costs Kstars! I hope GLU can fix this!

Also - while it's cool that we can pose with our pets, why do we have to pay to pose with them? They already cost so much!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just saw your posts and we'll look into what's happening in the photo booth.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’m updating now!! ??. I hope the Bel Air house isn’t too expensive ?
    iOS platform
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2017

Just saw your posts and we'll look into what's happening in the photo booth.

Thank you @KalindaKing !!!

Group photos works great :) Kiki with her posse of blondes lol @LindaVB @maxrockatansky @kokokokonut

edited November 2017
    thank you, Kalinda! ??
    I did buy the backgrounds again though ): but I will wait for the poses with our handheld items :)
    Edit: omg I just saw the pose of our partner holding a baby ahhh that's so cute!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    @kokokokonut you guys look fabulous! Just a quick question are our dolls just posed like that or are we able to choose what kind of pose we want for each individual doll?
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Wow wow wow! That Bel-Air house is gorgeous and I like that you can do dates in your homes now!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖