KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Ladouce Femme If you're referring to the group photo I posted, the poses are set (unless you only invite 1 friend then the 2 dolls are facing each other). You don't have the option to change the poses if you invite 3 or 4 friends (4 is max).
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Just a quick question are our dolls just posed like that or are we able to choose what kind of pose we want for each individual doll?

So happy you like the group photo concept! It's currently not possible to change your friends' poses, but we'll keep it in mind.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yesss! @SugarK sorry I was looking at Koko's name when I saw the photo and my mind just brain farted.. ahaha thanks for the quick reply!

@KalindaKing that would be amazing!! Also just to add if it's possible to add the "holding an object" pose to the mix of available poses for our friends.. that is if they're wearing something. AGAIN YOU GUYS ROCK!! <3
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Okay so i know it’s early but i love reading everyone else’s first impressions so i figured i’ll share mine too:

PROS:
    ? Love the new satin middle dress in the pop up shop. Deffffff a must. 
    ? Love the diversity in the new hair options. I was so over the millions of boy cuts i felt like we were getting before, this time there really is different strokes for different folks and it’s pretty cool.
    ?The new photo booth backgrounds??? Bomb.com! The Armenia background is a new fave, easily. 
    ? FINALLY more couple poses! I was sooo sick of my husband swooning at me all lovestruck while my doll just cooly glanced away as if she couldn’t care less. I love that there’s a pose where we’re looking at each other, and one where BOTH my daughters can join in so i no longer have to pick my favorite daughter and leave the other out in the cold like some sick version of the hunger games. 
    ? I haven’t advanced very far into the building of my Bel Air house but the feature in general is great. Model, reality icon, movie star, business mogul and now... interior designer? H E C K yes. 

CONS:
    ? Maybe it’s just me and im going crazy but... did anyone else think we had that last pop up shop for like, an oddly short amount of time? I feel like the one with the parrot dress lasted a decade and even the Halloween one felt like it lasted longer than our last one. A tiny bit disappointed because i was waiting to buy one of the last pop up shop dresses during a VIP event, and now they’re double the price :/ 
    ? i have to pay to take photos with my pets? Kind of a huge bummer. I already sank hundreds and hundreds of K Stars into owning those pets in the first place. It’d be one thing if it was 10 K stars let’s you take a picture with ANY pet, but 10 K stars PER pet? So, basically... the prices of all our pets just went up by ten more K Stars, essentially. What’s next, paying per child? Per outfit??
    ? The new early VIP member sale items are fab (i already know a portion of my Black Friday money is going toward some new things) but does anyone else feel like there’s less additions than usual as well? For bronze members, there’s like, 3 new closet items. Granted, they’re well made, but the monthly subscription sometimes seems less and less worth it lately, idk. 

Not a pro or a con but just general questions:
    ⚠️ Once we buy a design for our homes, is it permanent? Or can we go back later and change it by making another purchase, like we can for businesses? I’m stressed about whether i want a chic home or a modern home and i’m telling myself it all depends on the furniture i end up liking so it all matches but i don’t know what the furniture looks like yet and ahhhh i am overthinking this whole thing lmao. So basically i just need to know if my Bel Air design purchases are forever or can be changed at a later time. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I just had a thought after seeing the white background.. what if they offered us a transparent background! I think it will be a game changer no more going around the very detailed hair strands, being able to see through the transparent dresses, and no more trying to select the little holes.w.. anyone else wants this?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Ladouce Femme yesss! That would be absolutely perfect too ??
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Kinda bummed you have to buy each individual pet for 10 kstars each to take a photo with them in the photo booth. I wish it was just a pose you paid for once and could use whichever pet. 
    iOS player
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Still on the topic of backgrounds ... I noticed they took away the 3 plainer ones with hearts around the edges, as well as the marble XO background :( Too bad, because I used those ones a lot since they are less cluttered than the backgrounds for the cities

edited November 2017
    does it matter if I did re-buy the backgrounds I already have? ): I'm waiting to buy the poses again but I hope this is okay either way.
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    ?❤️ They gave us Armenia as a backdrop for pictures! ❤️?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Also, are the new pop up shop items typically already in the closet at full price?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I went to the Bel-Air house to design it, but I'm kind of disappointed at how expensive it is. Also, repeating the question above, are the designs permanent? If so I want to wait back until I have loads of kstars to furnish.
    iOS platform
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'd also like to know if we can redesign the Bel Air home.

Loving all the new photobooth backgrounds, but... 10 K-stars PER pet?! Instead of one pose inclusive of all pets?

What a bummer. That was the feature I was looking forward to the most. Like, instant purchase. But I'm not spending a single K-star on it in this form.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    It's 3 am where I'm from and still no update for Android. When will it be released already!! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    You can redesign your dream home and change it later!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Also, are the new pop up shop items typically already in the closet at full price?

I def think that's a glitch since I don't recall them being in the closet before. I was actually shocked when I looked at Featured Items and they were there, but it was nice that I didn't have to keep on asking the PopUp Show girl about trying on outfits.

I will say, I'm really happy that the update came out before the VIP. This way I don't have to wait for a few weeks to buy something.

Also agree with @AListJacey about the bronze VIP options. I think we got 3 more options with this update which feels meh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Woohoo, we can invite up to four costars to film reality shows in the Bel Air home!!!

All the furnishings and seasonal decorations are super cute. I am quite impressed with this home.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Bel Air - Front

Modern

Chic

Classic

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited November 2017
    Bel Air - Foyer

Modern

Chic

Classic

Bel Air - Bedroom

Modern

Chic

Classic

• JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Is it just me, but since the update, I no longer get 1 Kstar for each job completed ?
    Bel Air - Living Room

Modern

Chic

Classic

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Jennah said:

Is it just me, but since the update, I no longer get 1 Kstar for each job completed ?

Not just you it stopped working for me too..that is very odd.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Bel Air - Dining Room

Modern

Chic

Classic

Bel Air - Backyard Pool

Modern

Chic

Classic

We refreshed the Featured Items section based on your post, @AListJacey. You can find the new popup shop items by LAX at half price.
    #VIPKalinda
    ooh @ladykrystal thank you so much!! the house looks absolutely gorgeouss ???
    edited November 2017
    Update: We want Android players to have the best possible experience with 8.0. Due to technical reasons, we plan to release it tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!
    #VIPKalinda
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited November 2017

I found this glitch while picking my home's wings. You can see the weird structure near my doll's feet.
    iOS platform

I found this glitch while picking my home's wings. You can see the weird structure near my doll's feet.

I've noticed the same thing, it glitches my dog as well