KK:H Weekday Event - 11/20/17 - Waiting for the Big One

1234568Next

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    haftime said:
    I thought others might be curious, as I was, to compare the NARS dark lips to these new lip ring lips. So here are Everly and @AListJacey modelling them for us! Certainly not identical, but pretty similar. I would love to have a deep plum lip color like this available for any lips we chose, and to be able to use different lip colors on these lips above! I bought the NARS lips last year during the Black Friday sale, only to get the big update (that changed our dolls' looks) shortly after that made them look a bit weird on my doll (they stick out further from her chin or something), so I don't wear them very much.
    Haha we both look fab in dark lip colors~

I was actually thinking that they were really similar too! I originally had the dark NARS lips on my wishlist for Black Friday but now with these i feel like that’s not as necessary, I’ll probably splurge and buy the pink lips with the beauty mark instead now, or maybe the brownish nude (not NARS) pouty ones ? either way, these lips save me some K stars!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I think the handheld will probably be a pie or something along those lines ☺
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

When you get dry turkey stuck in your teeth at Thanksgiving but the family wants to take a bunch of pictures .

I've had such an ugh day, but seeing her smile is really helping.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm so mad I didn't screenshot it but I swear one of the looks I voted on wore a pair of pants we've never gotten from any update or event. Ugh I wish I would have snapped it to show lol 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Love my new dress but the lips look weird on my doll. Absolutely loving the bonus k-stars. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Finished! I only lost one round, but didn't set alarms through the nights so went at a slightly leisurely pace! The lips look amazing with an all black outfit. 

And here's my doll modelling the stunning dress I won in my TB box:

Can't wait to find out what the weekend has in store now! I hope anyone still working towards the earnable items finishes soon :)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Phew, done! I love the dress so much! 

Heres the outfit I wore: 

When I was voting I was seeing a lot of all black and it was really hard to see the purse sometimes so this is what I came up with! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I completed the event in this morning even I lost the round. The first time I only lost one round. I love the dress it's so gorgeous. If it was possible to chance the color of lips it will be perfect.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Your Doll looks great Mayrilin. I agree with what others have said about the lip ring lips being a little high, and I too wish it could be put over our existing colored lips. But I'm sure it's not the last. I like the lip rings near the corner of the upper lip.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Done!

I won my first 3 rounds, then I lost every other round but the last one. Can't say I'm surprised, the item to be styled was so uninspiring... But I did it! And thanks to this SYS I was able to grind k-stars enough to guarantee couple more of items at the coming sale, yay!

Now to the subject of the moment, I'm laughing histerically about all the comments on the new lips! We should open a thread just to post memes about it! :joy:

Just wave girls! No smiles this time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm not getting a Kstar per gig anymore since updating, even though the SYS event still has 2 hours and 39 mins on the timer :|
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    SugarK said:

I'm not getting a Kstar per gig anymore since updating, even though the SYS event still has 2 hours and 39 mins on the timer :|

Aw crud, I'm not either...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ya, I missed out on a lot of Kstars cuz I had a free night to grind, *sigh*
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I noticed what looks like a Miu Miu dress while voting and I want to know when I can get that in the game. I don't even mind if it costs Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    I noticed what looks like a Miu Miu dress while voting and I want to know when I can get that in the game. I don't even mind if it costs Kstars.

Can you give an example? ?
    edited November 2017
    KaeHoldUp said:

I wish I could, but I didn't take a screenshot. I might just look up a picture of the dress because it obviously must exist in real life if I recognize what brand it must be from.
    Found it- not surprised that it's a sibling wearing. I probably should have guessed that's why it's in the game.

edited November 2017

I wish I could, but I didn't take a screenshot. I might just look up a picture of the dress because it obviously must exist in real life if I recognize what brand it must be from.
    I googled it.. do you mean this dress?

If yes, it was from the Halloween event a few weeks ago. You may be able to get it in a Throwback Box or if they release it for a discount (like maybe this weekend). In general, most outfits from previous events are usually in Throwback Boxes. Sooo, to answer your question overall... by opening a Throwback box with the item in it! ? 
    KaeHoldUp said:

I googled it.. do you mean this dress?

If yes, it was from the Halloween event a few weeks ago. You may be able to get it in a Throwback Box or if they release it for a discount (like maybe this weekend). In general, most outfits from previous events are usually in Throwback Boxes. Sooo, to answer your question overall... by opening a Throwback box with the item in it! ? 

I edited my post after finding a picture and it's not that one, even though I wouldn't mind getting that dress too.

I wish I could, but I didn't take a screenshot. I might just look up a picture of the dress because it obviously must exist in real life if I recognize what brand it must be from. Found it- not surprised that it's a sibling wearing. I probably should have guessed that's why it's in the game.

OH... it was in the new update. iOS users have the update currently but not Android users. 

So we can buy it? I'll be waiting for that.

So we can buy it? I'll be waiting for that.
    Yes, you can buy it! ?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh wow, @Robyn_Fnty, your edits are AMAZING!!!

I was so excited to see the lip ring, but like most others I am a little disappointed in it. I mean the fact that we can't change the lip color is really a deal breaker for me, it does not look good on my doll... oh well, maybe... one day..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HAPPY Thanksgiving Dolls. If it's a holiday I must be sick. Turkey's defrosting, the forum is still standing, and I got about 12 hours sleep after a 4 hour network shitdown, when I also took a nap. Guess Putty has to cook. Lol. I'm buying stars and starting the event, Happy Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to be here with you all, enjoying this game, and being part of the KKH Forum Family.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Your selfies girls, look so fabulous ????
    Love your dolls @ladykrystal @haftime @Chelsea. @AListJacey
    For those I missed, I'm sure your selfies look good too