KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared your screenshot and we'll see what's going on.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thanks @ladykrystal! I’m still torn between chic and modern but your pictures convinced me, I think i’m leaning toward chic because it’s boujee like me ? you helped me a lot! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    OMG... "10AX Night Out!" quest spoilers:

I completed the "10AX Night Out!" gig to promote my fragrance and Cassio got me my Hollywood billboard back!!!!! :sunglasses: Eat it, Willow!! And I didn't have to pay a thing to return it to the way it was!

Thank you, Glu :smiley: Oh, I'm so relieved.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm really enjoying the update! House prices in the game have been high recently, so it's really nice to be given a house for free (well, if you go for the cheapest option, which I have so far, and really like, although chic would be more my style if kstars were no object!). The storyline leading up to it was fun and quick, too. Thank you, Glu! I also completed one of the cribs achievements, meaning more kstars to spend this weekend! I'm stopping for now as I need to sleep and I'm torn on the decision about my path ? 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I found this glitch while picking my home's wings. You can see the weird structure near my doll's feet.
    Same glitches at my feet and my pet too! 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Omg @Pez that’s such a relief! I legitimately have not gone further in the quest because i didn’t wanna permanantly lose my billboard ? i can complete it now as long as i know it comes back 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Glu is TRIPPIN' with the furniture prices.

I hate the Bel Air house.

I hate accidentally tapping stuff that then throws purchase options at me.

It's a freaking horror show to hold a reality show in with all the screen changes. 

The photo they put above the fireplace is the photo I took to point out a sleeve glitch. 

'Bel Air' replaced 'Calabasas' as the top reality show choice and I just know I'm going to click it ALL THE TIME by accident. 

Please give me an option to lose/donate the house to Willow. I hate it. Won't be clicking that location ever. 

I almost never take photos in the photo booth, so all of those changes are meaningless to me. 

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @KalindaKingI'm happy with the new update Kalinda ?❤️ and then I just hope that in the next update they can include more clothes for my husband that I got in the game???❤️ and that we can zoom in on the photos when we are both loading the babies ☺️???
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I did want to add I really like how in the photobooth for the pets, they tell you where it is located. I always forgot to buy the cocker spaniel, perhaps it will help. Also, I don't have to go looking for my husband to take a picture with since he's already included
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What is this about a free house? And is Amazon getting the update today or tomorrow? I was actually hoping it would be left until Monday because I was nervous it would be like 2 updates ago when Amazon and Facebook didn't get it until almost a week later and we missed out on stuff because of that.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ugh. Back online after our server down all freakin night. I missed a lot and have to re read, but all my location purchased bgs and poses want me to pay again. Off to look for/start a support thread for this...
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was sooooo ready for an update!! Customizing my new Bel Air is so much fun!!!
    Just wondering why certain VIP items from the last update are not purchaseable yet, like the handheld coffee mug:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Edit: just read kalinda's post. 

I don't have an update? I'm on android. Refreshed the app store multiple times. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I’m on ios, iPad player and even though App Store shows the updated version on display, my game is NOT updated.
    Have restart device and tried opening game thru App Store and still not updated.

Edit: Hooray, game finally updated.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm on Android and still no update. ? Ugh... I'm getting really impatient 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow I'm so jealous of those who got their game already updated ?
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Can somebody Post the New kollection stuff?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    How much does this house cost? I hope it's not just k-stars.

And anything else in Bel Air besides the dream home, like a studio or business?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Charli are you an Android player like me? I'm so eager to get my game updated and by the same way bothered because most of the other players are already enjoying it. I soo want my update ????
    @Danizzle we'll get it in a few hours. Kalinda said it'll be released after a day because they were working on a few glitches.

Fingers crossed our friends are thawed, and we won't have to pay for the backgrounds and poses we already have. I'll take screenshots, just in case!

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited November 2017

Here are the new kollections @table_dancer - please excuse my doll being half asleep in the second pic! I like the on-trend casual options myself. 

@LindaVB I was wondering the same thing about the VIP items, I was hoping to buy the coffee cup at half price this weekend! Although I have noticed one thing with the handheld items - our dolls don't smile when they are holding them. It makes mine look a bit miserable! 

I'm sure someone posted about the videos/other offers issue but now I can't find their post to reply to them - anyway, I'm having the same problem. I used to be able to watch 5 videos in a row every day but now sometimes tapping on the video option takes me to 'other offers'...repeatedly...it drives me mad and cuts down on the number of videos I can ultimately watch! I do find that waiting about a minute after watching a video before tapping on the button again can help...but it doesn't always, and obviously this isn't ideal! I would be so grateful if Glu would fix this but I can see it might not be a priority.

I hope everyone on android gets the update and the event really soon!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Just wondering why certain VIP items from the last update are not purchaseable yet, like the handheld coffee mug

Isn’t it usually purchasable after two updates? So in the next one it’ll be up for grabs for everyone? :smile:
    Oh I'm on Android but I do have the event and sales.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Can someone please post a pic from the guys' new Kollektion? Like this:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I'm on android, still no update for me but I got the event and the black Friday sale
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving Dolls. I'm really glad we got the sale, independent of the update. My 2 androids are happily spending and buying. My ipad is waiting on the house till I see how others do. lol. See one house is free, and 2 cost. Just like the furniture in our Salon. But my question is, if I take the free house and change my mind, can I buy a different one and change it later? lol. I'm not going to take the free one if I'm stuck with it.
    I was disappointed the wedding gowns and veils are not on sale. :( Sniff Sniff. My androids are getting married soon, and I wanted them to be like Kim, changing into different outfits (3 in the trial wedding with Hump. (Poor dope) )
    I'm guessing our glu goddess will tell us when we can start looking for it. But I'm just glad Thanksgiving/Black Friday is here and we're all able to enjoy the sale at least. Oh, and earning all the stars.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!  And hope you have a great day anyway if you don't!  I'll be waiting semi-patiently for the android update to come out.  Glad there's lots of shopping and jobs to do in the meantime though.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Woke Up @ 4AM Thinking The Update Would've Been Up By Then  :/ I'm Gonna Go Crazy If These Android Updates Keep Getting Released So Late  :'( 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love this ?❤️ @KalindaKing and Glu Thanks for this??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I think I've read the whole thread and after not seeing a similar "problem" I was wondering if it's normal that I still don't have the update? I'm on iOS. Does the country where we live also matter or should we all get it at the same time? sorry, I'm just a bit too excited about this one :)
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister