KK:H Weekend Event 11/23/17 ~ 4th Annual Thanksgiving & Black Friday Event

Comments

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I don't really like any of the items, earnable or GB, they're just not to my taste, and, although I don't like to be negative, I agree with comments above that it's a shame that the pie is such a gimmicky reward on what is the biggest spending VIP weekend of the year for many players. It is fun, but in my opinion, it doesn't work as a prize at that level. I hardly ever make it to the 300 kstar earnable and would have liked something really glamorous if I did
    during this! However, the upside for me is that I felt guilty about chasing GB items over the past month or so with Black Friday coming up...now I don't mind too much, as I really wanted those things but there's nothing I'm desperate for here. 

From what I've seen of the TB items which are available and I don't have, there's nothing I've been yearning for, but there are some black sandals I may buy! I'm also planning on treating myself to a kollections box or two. Other than that, I'll see what takes my fancy...
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I know it’s been said before but i wish there was an “!” symbol next to whatever tb items were added to the closet. I don’t have the closet memorized enough to recognize right away when there is something there that didn’t used to be... For new additions i really only check the featured section and that’s it. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so is the event starting on friday as usual?
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The event starts tomorrow at the usual time! We extended the weekend event because of US Thanksgiving.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I would so dig that turkey ? apron for my doll. and yessssss the parrot bird is in the closet for sale!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    thanks, @KalindaKing !
    i'll get to play sandra lee with that pie tomorrow then lmaooo
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    it's a going to be a grinding event for me all weekend! :lol:
    iOS platform
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Bring on the sales for Black Friday. I've been saving all my iTunes cards and i'll be purchasing 3 x premium star packs. Plus the SMC because it's gorg. However, i'm really not feeling the earnable items this weekend :(
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    The very best thing about this sale? No doorbusters. Nothing can run out. We all get whatever we want!! 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahh so it's going to start tomorrow? omg this is absolutely amazing! I can't wait, I've been trying to make a list of what I want so I can kind of calm myself down a bit before opening my game and buying everything I see around but I caaan't! Everything is amazing!
    I can't wait to see what everyone gets ??
    edited November 2017
    Cinders said:

The very best thing about this sale? No doorbusters. Nothing can run out. We all get whatever we want!! 

And you don't have to go to the store with people who think if they don't get something NOW, their Christmas will be ruined and you're like man, I just need a new apple cord cause mine always break at the most inconvenient times.

edit:

eek @DelphineGarnier i hope your foot gets better soon
    IOS

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll be home playing the game on Friday because I literally can't go to the store with my somewhat injured foot. Might as well entertain myself when I can't go anywhere. Or at least not anywhere where I have to walk a lot.
    Platform: Android

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The struggle is real when i wanna spend my K stars on all the pretty new things now but i know i need to wait for BF / VIP
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited November 2017

The struggle is real when i wanna spend my K stars on all the pretty new things now but i know i need to wait for BF / VIP

I totally agree @AListJacey. I too am struggling
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Wow the earnables and GB items are a disappointment :( all the excitement i had for black Friday instantly deflated. At least i know i don't need to set an alarm though. 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    The event starts tomorrow at the usual time! We extended the weekend event because of US Thanksgiving.
    That's a neat but us android kkh players have to update tomorrow to get event!! ?
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    Double star offers just in time for Black Friday! But is it just me or most of the time I tapped on video offers for K stars, nothing came up, and I tapped it again, the "other offers" page turns up, I had to exit that and tap on video offers again then only the video appears, the issues keep repeating itself, and I think it kinda wasted my taps on the video offers, making the video ads appearing lesser and lesser, until the "there's no videos available right now" appears. Which means I'm earning lesser stars and had to wait until the next day tap on the same issue again :/:/
    ○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Gabebot, I’m on ios and for some reason even though App Store shows new version, my game cannot be updated.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    judithkkh said:

ahh so it's going to start tomorrow? omg this is absolutely amazing! I can't wait, I've been trying to make a list of what I want so I can kind of calm myself down a bit before opening my game and buying everything I see around but I caaan't! Everything is amazing!
    I can't wait to see what everyone gets ??

Stupid question but since I'm on Berlin time, does "tomorrow" refer to Thursday or Friday? :# I can't wait!!!
    edited November 2017
    the makeup IS on sale!
    newer wedding stuff, Kollections, VIP and throwback stuff seems regular priced, but so far everything else KStar priced seems 1/2 off

I hope my doll looks good in an apron cause I am about to spend wildly

IOS

• paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I opened the game 30 minutes ago and have since spent 500+ kstars and have won myself an apron :D I'll be hoping for more videos to get kstars haha!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Already spent 2500 gems ughh I went crazy
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I bought almost everything from my wishlist, yay!!! Still waiting to hear why the VIP subscription items from the previous udpate are not purchasable yet, so I could not yet buy my handheld coffeemug.
    I also bought a K-star bundle that got me Celebrity perks 27 and 28!!! So I got 50 K-stars and my max energy was increased!!!
    This is truly one of the best events!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After a rubbish TB event for me I got myself some KStars this morning and bought the home in San Diego and the pet that comes with the Home! That brought me up to the GB and in the first box I opened I got the gold dress!! So I bought this pose for 10star now I have the shoes too!! This event is going very well now if I win the earrings and necklace I will be super happy! 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Closed my eyes and bought the $20 pack because I rationalized spending some on stars in general and am not going out at all tomorrow so why not? LOL 

Spent one round on a collection and bought two jackets so I'm sitting at the middle 300 mark and trying to spend smart. I wish the Androids were updated before the weekend away tho, NGL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The day is finally here! 
    Now I am so overwhelmed... I haven't bought anything yet!!! 
    There is just sooo much what I want, I can't decide where to start....

I feel like I have raised a turkey for months, took care for him, fed him and now... I am going to slaughter him for Thanksgiving.. 
    Bye my dear kstars..
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope those who are celebrating it have a blessed time with their family and friends!

We don't celebrate this Holiday here, but I'm grateful for having this cultural exchange in the game and forum!

I didn't start my shopping yet, cause I need to see what the new update have under its sleeves when they release it to Android.

Checking the wardrobe and sale broke my heart completely, I've been planning to buy the wedding renewal suits for a long time and they aren't on sale! Unbelievable! :heartbreak:

Also none of the TB items I want to purchase were included in the sale AGAIN! :cry:

I feel completely ignored and left out, let's face it, the last few months I'm the only guy who post massively here at the forum and I've been talking about the things I wish to see or buy here repeatedly, like a mantra. I really don't know what to do anymore to get what I want.

I'm not the kind of person who likes to brag about things, but TONS of things that are added to this game somehow are my input, it's just check old threads and confirm that I was the first one to bring subjects on!

So I do know they and everyone else read my comments here, still they prefer to play 'blind' and pretend I didn't write my observations. I'm severely hurt and feeling the less valuable person right now. :bawling:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    So many items, so little kstars ? I can’t afford a lot of things I want!
    iOS platform
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I won't lie I am a bit disappointed that the TB items aren't on sale. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Omg just spent 2320 kstars in like 15 minutes.... I need to lie down :o
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn