Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Here are guy’s collections, @LindaVB ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited November 2017
    tamara09 said:

I think I've read the whole thread and after not seeing a similar "problem" I was wondering if it's normal that I still don't have the update? I'm on iOS. Does the country where we live also matter or should we all get it at the same time? sorry, I'm just a bit too excited about this one :)

Make sure your iOS version is also updated to 11.1.2
    One of my devices was on iOS 11.1.1 and didn’t have the game update until I updated it to 11.1.2, meanwhile the other one is on iOS10 has the update. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a mini update for iOS (8.0.2) with bug fixes! It will be available in the App Store today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut I know that this is not really going along with the theme but I just had to post my doll just getting married. I so wonder how they would've posed in the pic with the updated game photo features ?

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @tamara09, my iOS is up to date & I didn’t get the update for the game until about 6 hours ago. Contacted Glu tech support before I got the update and was told it’s because of different servers around the world. Not all servers get them at the same time. It’s progressive. So because you & I are in different countries than we get them later.
    Hope you’ve got your update by now.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2017

Vats said:

Given the info we have about the coming photobooth improvements, I wish all these things come along:

• More poses and expressions to be added.
    • Be able to change friends and S.O. poses.
    • Pose with both babies to those who are parents of 2.
    • S.O. be able to hold the babies.
    • Not just pose with the pets, but also be able to hold some of them.
    • Friends and NPCs have their own list to don't have to scroll down so much.
    • Fix the blur of the 'body shots' which came with the 6.0 version to some players.
    • Be able to share the pics directly on host images apps.
    • New neutral backdrops (black and white).
    I totally agree with Vats!! I would love neutral backgrounds - like you said - black, white, grey etc. I am editor myself and it would bring much more fun to editing since earising backgrounds is sometimes problematic. I guess it's not much work to add those one colored backgrounds to the game and KKH editors would praise you Glu for that :wink: Please, please - very much please! :pensive:

I also have a question regarding photobooth on iPhone 5s - it generates worse quality pics than Android phones. I wonder if it is a game issue (it does great normal pics..)? If so, could you please fix it? :disappointed::heart:

I can't wait for the new Update and pics with animals :heart:
    I made this edit while waiting for those cute pics :smiley:

OMG I love this edit, the puppies are so cute
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    thank you @klena & @Angeline & Jon , just got the update and I'm loving it ?
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Angeline & Jon !! I will use your pics in the Ency thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for keeping us posted on the update! All my purchased poses and backgrounds are back!
    The handheld coffeemug is still not purchaseable though..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Family portrait and fun with friends! #redheadsrock
    @KaylaJ @HollySisk @kokokokonut

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh yayy! Thank you so much for the mini update! I now have all of my poses back and the most gorgeouss backgrounds ever, omg I sadly missed some of my favorite ones because I wasn't playing just yet but now that they're all in there, it's just amazing! Can't wait to start having fun with all of our new features ??
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Checkin every Single mintue the playstore lol
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Hey @kokokokonut I know that this is not really going along with the theme but I just had to post my doll just getting married. I so wonder how they would've posed in the pic with the updated game photo features ?

Perfect couple, congratulations❤️ @Danizzle
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So is all the update stuff mostly house and photo related? I don't mind spoilers by the way. Might as well know what I'm waiting for when Amazon actually gets it.
    Platform: Android

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh gosh I'm getting so impatient waiting for the android update like c'mon glu stop keeping me waiting :# . Time? is money? glu and it's most obviously ticking for me ha

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    We just released a mini update for iOS (8.0.2) with bug fixes! It will be available in the App Store today.
    Thanks to Kalinda and the tech team the photo booth issues are resolved. They even returned the backgrounds that were missing, like the marble XO background. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Patiently waiting for the big 8 android update on the plus side I got done with the event pretty fast :smile:

• Tasha1101Tasha1101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ну когда уже обнова на андроид?
    edited November 2017
    SugarK said:

Thanks to Kalinda and the tech team the photo booth issues are resolved. They even returned the backgrounds that were missing, like the marble XO background. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

yesss!! This is by far my favorite thing about the update.
    I LOVE taking pictures of my doll and now with all of the backgrounds available, this is just peeerfect!
    Thank you so much, Glu!!! ???
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Kalinda just told us that they are making sure that there is no problem with the update for Android user since Apple user were having a lot of problem. The more problem they fix before relasing it to Android the better it will be. Imagine if they were to release it then all of yall will be complanlining about the problems it has, then have to wait for another update to fix the issue. Thank you Kalinda for making sure that the update for Android user will ruin smoothly. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awww @Adrie thank you!!!! I'm looking forward for the Android update to take more beautiful pics haha ???
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Awww @Adrie thank you!!!! I'm looking forward for the Android update to take more beautiful pics haha ???
    I hope you can have the update soon❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Danizzle
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    I’m so thankful that Glu released the update before BF sale so that we get to purchase all the new items half price. Thanks to the Glu team who is still working on Thanksgiving Day. Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all KKH dolls/ friends! ???

Jon is preparing Thanksgiving dinner and Angeline just needs to stay pretty! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Any New News On The Android Update? Sorry If It's A Repetitive Question These Past 2 Days, But We're All Wondering If It'll Actually Be Released Today
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    It is SO NICE to have another 'optimal' location to film reality shows. I was soooo bored of looking at the interior of my Calabasas mansion over and over for days on end when grinding reality, pro, and VIP events. And if I do ever get bored with the interior of my Bel Air home, I can change up the furniture slots for a fresh look! Glu, I'm sending a virtual cookie bouquet your way. :cookie:

Though I do wish there was an achievement meter associated with the Bel Air home, like there is in other reality show filming locations. Unless I'm just not seeing it in the achievements list? But that's just a small thing. I'm loving what we do have.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    The android update is now officially out!!
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ANDROID UPDATE IS LIVE!!!!!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Pez Thanks for the cookies!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited November 2017
    @Pez oh wait now I remember someone mentioning reality shows, too but does this means that it holds 4 other people as well? Oh myyy I might need to add that to my never finishing list ?
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh said:

@Pez oh wait now I remember someone mentioning reality shows, too but does this means that it holds 4 other people as well? Oh myyy I might need to add that to my never finishing list ?

Yep, the Bel Air home hosts up to four reality costars, just like the Calabasas mansion. I've been spending 18-19 energy to finish a show there.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol