KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Android update is out
    Woooow I'm soooooo happy. Many of you may have noticed that I was complaining but now you can live without problems, in peace ??? Dani is going to stay quiet for at least some hours haha
    Thank you GLU 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Pez thank you so much!! ?
    I'm definitely adding this to my wishlist, Calabasas is gorgeous but it gets tiring and having another place to make them is amazing!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited November 2017
    AHHHH! I'm loving the new stuff and the fact that it's right on Black Friday is such a gold mine!!
    I went ahead tried out the new photo options but what I was most excited about is the group photos and with pets... So here is me, Zee, @Charli and @Vats ! ** @kokokokonut I think that the update fixed the frozen dolls and I managed to see Koko for a glimpse (she was wearing a red ensemble?) but then I loaded my game again now she is back to her old gold fur, purple eyeshadow, fringe self...

• MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks Glu for fixing the hole behind the neck in this hairstyle.
    Also I'm loving the update!

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Was excited about this update and it went well until the game won't load for 3 hours now. It keeps loading over and over again ?

I'm really annoyed at this point and just want to delete this game and forget everything to do with GLU. If it's not the half baked answers I get from customer reps, it's my doll appearing different, this f&£%*$ loading issue among other things. I'm just tired
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hmm...that's strange I'm glad that your contacts did unfreeze on your game :/ . But, the update didn't even fixed my android frozen friends at all on my game :| . Your doll is still frozen on my game @Ladouce Femme, and so is @Vats, @Charli, @kokokokonut, and @astray doll too smh. :( I really dunno if creating a new Facebook account will resolve that issue of unfreezing my frozen friends ugh :s

AHHHH! I'm loving the new stuff and the fact that it's right on Black Friday is such a gold mine!!
    I went ahead tried out the new photo options but what I was most excited about is the group photos and with pets... So here is me, Zee, @Charli and @Vats ! ** @kokokokonut I think that the update fixed the frozen dolls and I managed to see Koko for a glimpse (she was wearing a red ensemble?) but then I loaded my game again now she is back to her old gold fur, purple eyeshadow, fringe self...

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited November 2017
    That's great that they fixed that hairstyle! It's such a little detail, I really appreciate that, Glu! As well as moving the car icon from the billboard in Hollywood :smile: I hope the update on Facebook comes with all the issues sorted out :blush: I can't wait to get it!!!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    Really enjoying the new photo options in this update :smile:
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
    edited November 2017
    Is this game punishing the diva or what lol??????I'm wondering why is this game forcing my doll to get married for when she only has a boyfriend lol :pMarriage isn't for everyone just like in rl hahaha :D

She's an unmarried woman and she can't use those brand-new couple poses with her significant other inside of the photobooth because it's locked on my game ha. >:)

The only thing that I'd probably will be interested in is to unlock the parent and baby posing for the diva :)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, so I finally updated, one device, the one I the ball top and she looks fkne, but kat, who is updating now, is looking like she did when she was first frozen 2 years ago? Before the facial and closet makeover. Before the ...well, she'said posted in that awful look again. ....

NOW i'll open the other and see what hapoens.....tbc
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    webra said:

Family portrait and fun with friends! #redheadsrock
    @KaylaJ @HollySisk @kokokokonut

Oh that looks lovely! The family pics are great to see, even if that cat doesn't seem impressed.

Also @webra you saved me some Kstars this morning. I was looking at the TB curl hair and was like gosh, that's pretty, but 90 kstars pretty? Then I saw you wearing that style and was like, I have that and it's close enough!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Does anyone know how does the picture in the Bel-Air house? The one above the fireplace in the living room? I've been trying to figure it out and no luck.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Chelsea. said:

Does anyone know how does the picture in the Bel-Air change? The one above the fireplace in the living room? I've been trying to figure it out and no luck.

I hope it's not permanent, it's the lip ring pic for me and it's not the most flattering lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:

Chelsea. said:

Does anyone know how does the picture in the Bel-Air change? The one above the fireplace in the living room? I've been trying to figure it out and no luck.

I hope it's not permanent, it's the lip ring pic for me and it's not the most flattering lol
    Haha, I hear ya Kayla. I know there is a way to change because it does give you a option but I don't know how. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    edited November 2017
    Ooh you girls have that one, too? Hahaha mine is the lip ring one, too. Kind of my profile picture here actually! Haha but I'm wondering what does the "Make this your family portrait" in the photobooth means if it doesn't change that picture?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, it’s what time? I feel like I finally have my life back. Lol. It took forever to get the iOS patch, now my androids are updated, and one is thawed, waiting for the other to finish charging so I can check to see if Kat thawed. Why when she freezes does she go back to that awful pre-customized face?
    But it’s great seeing Vats out of that costume.

@Chelsea , i’m Not up to that yet. If there if yuo still need help, I’ll try to check it out for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut That would be great if you can ty. :smile:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Chelsea. @KaylaJ & @judithkkh
    Excuse my picture of unfurnished Bel Air living room. Took a pic to show the protrait shows up on my game. What you do is as @judithkkh mentioned. Go to photo booth & do usual. At end there’s the option to “Make this your family protrait”.
    Don’t know if it works first time as I didn’t check as I go. This pic was the third one before I was happy. (First one I forgot to change outfit, second one, forgot the baby & finally this one)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited November 2017
    ooh so it does change the one in that room! did you have to buy all of the Living Room backgrounds or just the one you like? so you can change it as many times as you want? And that's such a cute picture by the way! ???
    thank you so much @klena <3
    edited November 2017
    Thanks @klena , I know but the problem is that the option to change the photo doesn't pop up for me.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @judithkkh Thank you. I hope you’ll have lots of fun deciding & taking your protrait ?
    I did buy 1 living room background in photo booth but ended up using the Paris background for the protrait. Don’t know if buying the living room background makes a different or not in the protrait changing. Yep, you can change as often as you like in whatever pose or backgrounds.

@Chelsea. Sorry to hear about that. I’m using iPad. I noticed you’re on iOS too. Stupid question but is your device software & your game app up to date? @KalindaKing advised there’s a mini update. Should be 8.0.2 If everything is up to date maybe send in a ticket thru game to customer service. They’re pretty good at getting back to you after you contacted them.
    Btw, love the platinum blonde you chose for your hair.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Hi @klena yep, I downloaded the new bug fix for the game yesterday and everything is update with my iPhone. So I'll just contact customer support and see what they say and thank you. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was really excited for a second home to film reality shows in, Calabasas does get kind of boring, and the layout is really annoying. Well, the layout of the BelAir home makes the layout of Calabasas seem very sensible. Didn’t think it was possible to make it more annoying, was proven wrong, so Calabasas it stays. Except that Bel Air comes before Calabasas in the alphabet so half the time I accidentally start a reality show there. I wish we could at least go from the dining room directly to the living room, like in Seoul, that would bring the layout on par with the one of Calabasas.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the update happening for Amazon before the Black Friday sales are over?
    Platform: Android

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @Carol Davida yup, creating a new Facebook account will definitely help. I did this couple of months ago and it helped. to resolve frozen friends issue. But now they are frozen again on both Android and iOS. Now I'm waiting for the answer from Facebook support , because it's quite weird to create a new Facebook account every 2-3 months!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • laurensweetheartlaurensweetheart Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey Everyone I'm Lauren But Go By Lauliee Does Anyone Know When The Amazon Users Get An Update ? @KalindaKing :'(
    Kindle Fire Player

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We can't share the exact release dates for the other platforms, but 8.0 is coming soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • laurensweetheartlaurensweetheart Registered Users 2 Posts
    Okay Ty @KalindaKing ;)
    Kindle Fire Player

kate_kkh said:

@Carol Davida yup, creating a new Facebook account will definitely help. I did this couple of months ago and it helped. to resolve frozen friends issue. But now they are frozen again on both Android and iOS. Now I'm waiting for the answer from Facebook support , because it's quite weird to create a new Facebook account every 2-3 months!

Ah OK then I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for your advice @kate_kkh ?

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Let's:

I like the update, just it's not my dream to customize a house and and think it's a waste of time invest so much time creating different layouts and furniture, if this is a one time thing ok, have this on every update from now on, it's a big NO!

I think they did a great job with all layouts and am glad that I hadn't to pay for this one, I picked the free options and will stay like this forever. I feel that this feature came late, this isn't exactly new to those who played Stardom, not even on KKH once we can customize the nursery/Napa and the game has so many houses at this point that is very likely one of them already fit the concept of dream house to individuals.

Haven't tested all features the new house brought, all I can say shooting reality shows there is easier than in Calabasas, since there isn't those annoying 8 task buttons to hinder, though they should to remodel the access to the rooms, cause it's easy to get lost once there isn't sense of continuity as in other houses. And this is kinda urgent, right now the gameplay feels very tiresome, too many things to scroll, too many places to go or have an eye on to keep all activities kicking.

The average time I spend playing the game per round doubled, this gets me completely anxious, cause I'm always rushed to do the things and I lose all my sleep often. Not sure how much time I can hold things like this, so please help with that!

Moving from the house to the photobooth! Well I love it soooooo much! Hope you can keep bringing new poses and backgrounds, I wrote a post talking about this earlier in this thread, so it's just check and think about the options. The only bummer as many others pointed out is have to pay all those k-stars for each pet, c'mon this is completely nonsense! Oh and my fave the 'Lhampaca' isnt' there!

Fashion wise there is few new items to guys in the wardrobe, but I liked them, and thanks for including a long hair with a beanie, crazy but I mentioned about a similar style from K&K to be added to kollections in another topic.

Talking about kollections, the banner display hairstyles that aren't between the sets take a look at this...

Something really small, but that raised my hopes and it's pretty cool was the new hair and clothes to the babies, keep coming to dad!!!!

Oh and @LindaVB this banner pop up to me, I didn't see anyone else posting it, so if you want you can add to the encyclopedia:

Now let's take some seconds to appreciate what I judge to be the best version of Kim's avatar to the date:

Hey Dolls! Don't you think I'm stunning?!

Can't wait to see all girls in this SMC!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!