KK:H Weekend Fashion - Happy THanksgiving 2017

2Next

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Inspired by @Magriatrix & @Carol Davida I decided to see if I could $o something with the event sandal as at first I didn’t think much if it. In fact, it would have been designated to the never will be used pile. Turned out after matching a few outfits with it, its actually quite useful and I’m loving them.
    Here’s my favourite.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Happy thanksgiving U.S. Peeps! Hope you're having a nice weekend. Here are my Black Friday spoils I treated my doll to new eyes and one of the throwback hair which I loved and missed out on. Here are a few of my favourite purchases I could only fit four onto this collage haha.

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Bought a hairstyle, beard, few tops, black shoes with socks, costumes, the shirtless option, bag, new poses, and baby outfits.

I loved the earnables so it was all worth it!

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    klena said:
    Inspired by @Magriatrix & @Carol Davida I decided to see if I could $o something with the event sandal as at first I didn’t think much if it. In fact, it would have been designated to the never will be used pile. Turned out after matching a few outfits with it, its actually quite useful and I’m loving them. Here’s my favourite.
    Looking gorgeous!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Here’s my take on the event sandals! Had to do a closet pic because I don’t own the hair. I wish I could, it’s  so gorgeous. All of your outfits look beautiful, btw! ❤️
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love how you styled the striped skirt with the striped earnable shoes on your doll @klena ??I'm so honored that you've looked up to me for fashion inspiration. B)
    klena said:

Inspired by @Magriatrix & @Carol Davida I decided to see if I could $o something with the event sandal as at first I didn’t think much if it. In fact, it would have been designated to the never will be used pile. Turned out after matching a few outfits with it, its actually quite useful and I’m loving them.
    Here’s my favourite.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ah those family photos are so beautiful and the diva is such a good stepmother to the kids <3 . @Charli ? :blush:? who would've thought that the diva would actually be the committed type on your game lol :D . Aye look at Bilal looking steamy hot with his bare chest ?:wink: ?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Charli Bilal is fire with his new beard! I missed my bearded friend as he missed his nipples on the last pic! :p

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh wow, your looks are so great, love seeing them!!

I spent way too much, but everytime I thought 'but it is 50% off'!!
    So here is my doll showing off all her new goodies:

1: hair dress, bag / 2: hair, dress, bag, shoes / 3: hair (free box!),dress

1: hair, necklace, shoes / 2: top

1: hair, outfit / 2: outfit

1: top, skirt / 2: event outfit, pie and shoes / 3: top

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hmmm I think I bought more... but can't remember...
    Or I want to buy more, it's one of the two, hahahaha!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I can't stop laughing at this dang pie. It's so cute. I'm carrying it around the world with me, even if it's gone a bit stale by now. I styled my doll into a cherry red overload to match it.

My favorite items I picked up this Black Friday include the eyeshadow pattern seen above and several more hair colors. I've been waiting forever and a day to buy them! I'm so so so happy. :heart:

Everyone is looking fabulous! I'm thankful we have such a celebrative and supportive community on these boards.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez said:
    I can't stop laughing at this dang pie. It's so cute. I'm carrying it around the world with me, even if it's gone a bit stale by now. I styled my doll into a cherry red overload to match it. My favorite items I picked up this Black Friday include the eyeshadow pattern seen above and several more hair colors. I've been waiting forever and a day to buy them! I'm so so so happy. :heart: Everyone is looking fabulous! I'm thankful we have such a celebrative and supportive community on these boards.
    You're so nice and sweet that it reminds me of the pie you're holding.

• tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    You guys all look absolutely fabulous! ? I almost went back once again to buy a few things I saw on your dolls but I have to stop right here, lol. I lost count on how much I must have spent but considering I got the apron, I guess it was a lot.
    I thought I was done on Thursday but I got a few more things: the Balmain top & the lips from the first pic; the gorgeous pink dress & the lip color from the second one - oh, and also the little new addition to our family. Her name is Shani and she's matching her mommy. And you can see all the earnables on the last photo, plus I also got a choker I forgot to snap. I just hope we can earn k-stars during the weekday event.
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax overspent and he's broke now!!

Here he is with Z, all pink, all pink! Bought the pink hat, pink hoodie, shoes and the pink dragon :p

Are androids still frozen?
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We're Back! The freeze ended with the 8.0 update. Thanks for bringing Z on the pink day. I love the dragon, wish ours were pink and purple. And we had to have those shoes. Jax looks great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I love the casual athletic looks once in a while so before the BF sale ended i also splurged on this new gym outfit:

My doll and Kim decided to hit the gym after a week of pie lmao 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want my dragon to be black.

Bought the hair, top and shoes. I soooo overspent for Xan and I bought 2 kstar packs, no control!

PM to add
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Jax overspent and he's broke now!! Here he is with Z, all pink, all pink! Bought the pink hat, pink hoodie, shoes and the pink dragon :p Are androids still frozen?
    Wow @Naimonster This pic is such a delight. Love it, love it, LOOOOOOOVE IT :blush: