Options

Houses

MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
In this thread, we'll talk about homes. Just houses in general. The furniture, prices, pets, favorite houses, etc. Whatever you want that has to do with houses. I highly doubt this thread will be popular, but it's just something that no one else has really talked about. So I created this thread surrounding homes. Have fun, and I'll be here, too.
These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Comments

• Options
    What are your favorite houses? Mine (well at least the one I own) is the beach house in Malibu. It has a gorgeous view, and I skipped over buying the house in Miami. It is bigger, but there's not too much of an exciting view in my opinion. So what are your favorite houses?
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    One of my favorite house is the one in Dublin! It's huge and beautiful, I love it! I'm glad I have it :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have sadly never thought about this before! When I have a spare moment I'll go through my houses and pick a favorite. Right now all I really pay attention to are the pets :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the outdoor Terrace in Milan. I have it decorated with the running Fountainhead, the seating and table. You go right up and the puppy is right there to greet you. A quick stop, but ver pretty and pleasant. The rest of the home...not to my taste, but the terrace is gorg.

Nice topic Magriatrix
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Avakkg wrote: »
    One of my favorite house is the one in Dublin! It's huge and beautiful, I love it! I'm glad I have it :D

Nice! Those houses are so expensive though, and the furniture is ridiculously overpriced. :/

• Options
    I love the outdoor Terrace in Milan. I have it decorated with the running Fountainhead, the seating and table. You go right up and the puppy is right there to greet you. A quick stop, but ver pretty and pleasant. The rest of the home...not to my taste, but the terrace is gorg.

Nice topic Magriatrix

Thank you, and that's cool! I love the pets, but sometimes furniture is way too overpriced.

• Options
    I have sadly never thought about this before! When I have a spare moment I'll go through my houses and pick a favorite. Right now all I really pay attention to are the pets :p

That's great! Same, though.

• Options
    If you could add a style of house into a brand new city of your choice, what style of house in what city you would add?

• Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I'd love to have Seoul or Antwerp as a city in the game. Antwerp has such beautiful houses in the art nouveau style while Seoul has some lovely apartments (houses too but mostly apartments) that are decorated so nicely. Berlin would be cool too!
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I'd love to have Seoul or Antwerp as a city in the game. Antwerp has such beautiful houses in the art nouveau style while Seoul has some lovely apartments (houses too but mostly apartments) that are decorated so nicely. Berlin would be cool too!

Those style of houses sound lovely! I have never heard of Seoul or Antwerp before, but their homes sound stunning! I'll have to look them up later.

• Options
    I just looked up both cities and their abodes! Both are stunning! I love how Seoul have the modern feel in their houses! Antwerp has a very vintage feel to their houses.

• Options
    This may sound narcissistic but I'm thinking about a house and the city I'm living in. We live in suburban houses, but there's this special type of home in the style of like pueblo or mid-western that's traditional in the city I live in. I won't share my city, but hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

• Options
    Changed my mind, my favorite house is now the Bel Air mansion, lol. Too bad I can't afford any of the furniture, but at least I can tell people I own and live in the Bel Air mansion. ?

• Options
    BxstiBxsti Registered Users 3 Posts
    My favourite house is the Tokyo one- it’s really simple and small, but I feel like that adds to its charm.