KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh gosh silly me!? I'd completely forgot to check my game since it's always constantly signing me out of Facebook lol so yay I'm so glad that I don't have to create a new Facebook account :) . :o Thank you so much glu.
    Carolyn Ferocious and friends

Starring @kokokokonut, @Cherrey, @Stefan001, @soundspretty, @Ladouce Femme, @Vats, @Charli, and @September.

Omg these group photos are so much fun. B)

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    OMG that's actually how my doll is currently dressed!! I guess I'm not frozen anymore in other player's games. But unfortunately all of my friends are frozen in my game *sigh* Guess I should create a new FB account 

@Carol Davida thanks for snapping the group pics ? We look amazing!! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

When GLU fixes your frozen friends and I am loving GLU for this and @kokokokonut was right patience (something i struggle with ) is a virtue , I'm so excited and so impressed with this update.

On the plus side my leg cast comes off in December, so I'll be able to move about the way I used to. :smiley:
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thanks for including me in the group shot @Carol Davida!

Also glu thank you for giving us a free new home!!! With the rising prizes for houses lately this feels like a makeup gift and I appreciate it a lot (%
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Awe your most welcome to everybody! I just couldn't forget about my android posse. B):)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Winning a “free” home in Bel Air. How flat did that fall? Soooooo flat.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    isabeau said:u
    Winning a “free” home in Bel Air. How flat did that fall? Soooooo flat.
    On one of my games I five starred the episode gig cuz I really wanted to win theBel Air mansion. But ooooomg it's actually so expensive!! So I failsd the gig on my second game, to hopefully give the house to Willow! I still had to win the house since Willow cheated ??? guess I'll just have an empty mansion on my hands. Boo!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey @Vats love this pic!!! You're really looking stunning haha ??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Chelsea. Ok, I think it takes the pic from when we ‘took ownership‘ of the house? That seems to be what I was wearing. I still have 2 more houses to take. I’ll change, then check out the pic. I haven’t forgotten.

Update...no idea how my iOS pic was taken, I think it was when we took owner ship, but the Androids very clearly told me to take a pic.
    one HUGE complaint. I wanted a close up so yuo could see the picture. Even on my 18 inch device the full body shot is just so small looking. And try as I might, I could ‘t Find a way to change the picture. I think we can beg for closeup there if-the =y ever let us change the pic. I didn;t want my spouse in the android shots, I could put do a solo, so I had to do me and the baby. Lol, SORRY I don;t know more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut looks like you have the same problem as me lol. The picture I have up now is from I had taken a picture from the midweek event. And I sent in a customer support ticket about it so they did say they would have to have the dev team look into my account. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue thanks koko. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Here’s Apple with some friends in Paris,

@HollySisk , then Apple, next @webra and then @AListJacey
    Umm, @HollySisk , did Dixie have some lip work? She looks great.
    I love the group photos.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Awe your most welcome to everybody! I just couldn't forget about my android posse. B):)
    Do I need to add your other game? This is still what you look like in my game - 

Really like most of the update. Like a FOOL I went 2 turns in the VIP collection to try for the pink suit and wasted stars I could've used to grab a discounted hair color. Alas!

The group shots are fun -

And I love that my husband can look at me now :3

How do we activate dating at home tho? My Calabasas house only has the same VIP & party prompts
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited November 2017
    Uh yes @Andrzej_S. You can add me below my signature. I will no longer have access to that game anymore because something tragically happened to my device when it blacked out in me :'(:(:s . So, it can't turn back on. My doll will be inactively stuck with those clothes on forever at the other player's game. I dunno when I'm gonna restart my game when I purchase my brand-new device, but I'll let everyone know once I get it up and running. I'm just gonna tell the truth to everyone since everybody's been asking me that question. I don't want y'all thinking that Ms. Goody 2 ?? outfit froze on your game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited November 2017
    Uh yes @Andrzej_S. You can add me below my signature. I will no longer have access to that game anymore because something tragically happened to my device when it blacked out in me :'(:(:s . So, it can't turn back on. My doll will be inactively stuck with those clothes on forever at the other player's game. I dunno when I'm gonna restart my game when I purchase my brand-new device, but I'll let everyone know once I get it up and running. I'm just gonna tell the truth to everyone since everybody's been asking me that question. I don't want y'all thinking that Ms. Goody 2 ?? outfit froze on your game.
    Oh no!! Poor Ms. Goody 2 shoes. 

ETA - checked Andrzej's friend requests and I think I found her so I added you/her right away ♥ hopefully she pops up soon!

#ComeBackVats
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Pez said:
    OMG... "10AX Night Out!" quest spoilers:
    I completed the "10AX Night Out!" gig to promote my fragrance and Cassio got me my Hollywood billboard back!!!!! :sunglasses: Eat it, Willow!! And I didn't have to pay a thing to return it to the way it was!
    Thank you, Glu :smiley: Oh, I'm so relieved. 
    I really, really hope there is also the option to revert to this (won't say what to avoid spoilers!) in future for those who paid for the different option. I did in the end, but I actually much prefer this version and would like to have it back permanently - @KalindaKing, do you know if this might be possible? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

Just wanted to point out during the Thanksgiving gigs it tells you to go to your Beverly Hills home, but it means the new Bel Air home
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Does anyone know when the update for Amazon is going to come?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hahaha @Danizzle I was talking about Kim, anyway thank you so much! Feels really nice be complimented like this! :kissing_heart:

@Carol Davida and @Andrzej_S. Oh those are great shots, thanks for including Vats! Andrzej I love the couple pic, they look so good together! Think our dolls should go on a double date one day!

Just think they should've changed the swooning face of the S.O. already.

@Ladouce Femme I'm confused here, which color of hair Louise is sporting in Carol's pic??? Doesn't look like any of the shades available...Maybe the hightlights/lowlights of the hair created this effect?!

I need to complain that the kollections boucing box still didn't go away. Remove that, please!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, @Vats I noticed that too but this is the colour that I have set for Louise currently..

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @Ladouce Femme
    The pink hair color in your game looks so different than the one in mine?! I actually like yours better, not so bright pink. I'm still debating if I want to buy it or not ... decisions ... decisions ... ah ... ... ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    tiramisu said:

Here are the new kollections @table_dancer - please excuse my doll being half asleep in the second pic! I like the on-trend casual options myself. 

@LindaVB I was wondering the same thing about the VIP items, I was hoping to buy the coffee cup at half price this weekend! Although I have noticed one thing with the handheld items - our dolls don't smile when they are holding them. It makes mine look a bit miserable! 

I'm sure someone posted about the videos/other offers issue but now I can't find their post to reply to them - anyway, I'm having the same problem. I used to be able to watch 5 videos in a row every day but now sometimes tapping on the video option takes me to 'other offers'...repeatedly...it drives me mad and cuts down on the number of videos I can ultimately watch! I do find that waiting about a minute after watching a video before tapping on the button again can help...but it doesn't always, and obviously this isn't ideal! I would be so grateful if Glu would fix this but I can see it might not be a priority.

I hope everyone on android gets the update and the event really soon!
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    What level will the Kollections I quoted above be unlocked because I don't have it yet? ?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @Ladouce Femme and @Angeline & Jon what the??? That doesn't make any sense!!!

One thing for sure is that I love Louise's rosé blonde, you can totally brag about having an exclusive hair color right now! :D

@Khant once you update to 8.0 I think those kollections should be available...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

There we go ♥@Vats & @kokokokonut @Carol Davida 

#ComeBackVats
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Omg I wish my pink was that rose blonde!! That’s to die for 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Here’s Apple with some friends in Paris,

@HollySisk , then Apple, next @webra and then @AListJacey
    Umm, @HollySisk , did Dixie have some lip work? She looks great.
    I love the group photos.

Dixie must have that lipstick that plumps your lips because they change size depending on lipstick. Lol. My favorite mouth is the deep red. I wish we could use all the lipstick colors on all the lip shapes.
    I love the group photos too. I posted a couple on the Black Friday weekend thread.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks to the update, my frozen friends are back to their normal self; and I held a party in their honour at my Bel Air mansion. @Charli @Cherrey @Vats @astray @Carol Davida

Lucas was oh so kind and decided to cook the turkey for us :D And we all loved it! ???

Thank you for this GLU! ☺️
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Thanks to the update, my frozen friends are back to their normal self; and I held a party in their honour at my Bel Air mansion. @Charli @Cherrey @Vats @astray @Carol Davida

Lucas was oh so kind and decided to cook the turkey for us :D And we all loved it! ???

Thank you for this GLU! ☺️

Had a great time sitting around chatting it up and stating what we are all thankful for, thanks for including me @Stefan001 :smile:
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon @Vats I never really questioned it since I barely see anyone with pink hair so I assumed the colour is that and now I know why.. well I guess that's 80 K-Stars that I won't be feeling bad off for spending... I hope that it doesn't get fixed, please let me keep it!!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017

Hey, @Vats I noticed that too but this is the colour that I have set for Louise currently..

omg can we make this color a thing? Glu?? ?
    It's absolutely gorgeousss! and she looks amazing by the way ?