Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hi guys,

I live in Berlin. I'm a relatively new KKH player. (I was a passionate K&K player but had lots of crashing and bugs, ended up losing a lot of my gems, tried to get them back, then just kind of gave up on the game. *tiny teardrops*) I'm tentatively trying out KKH for my fashion fix. I lurk on the forums and wanted to say hi. :-) Love all the tips and fashion here.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and Welcome over to this neighborhood. Very glad you made the jump to KK:H. We're happy to have you here. :)

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Hello!

I've been playing kkh since the start, also lurking around here for at least a year, probably longer. Finally caved and decided to try to join in on the fun. Was thinking of posting a collage of looks in the fashion thread (can't remember what it's called atm), I hope that's okey.

I'm Ellie, my doll's name is Lola Ross and while I have my ups and downs with how much I play I could never give her up after all these years (and way too much money).
    :) x
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hiya! I've decided to introduce myself again, because it's been a while since I last visited.
    I very recently came back to the game after a year - i think - of not playing after my phone gave out and i couldn't recover the data. Overall I've played ever since the game came out, just with some very, very (...) very long breaks. Gotta admit, seeing that my KKH dream came true made me pretty happy, my doll can finally have her dream white hair... just to illustrate how long I've been gone :D
    Looking forward to being an active forum member,
    Alex
    playing on Android
    Welcome Alex and Elie. Glad you both decided to vocally join in the fun, especially now with the 2017 Holiday Season looming. Welcome dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you my name is Jeremy! I’ve been playing kkh for 3 years now and I love fashion drawing and sports!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    giphy.gif

My name is Lisa. I currently live in Minnesota with my boyfriend Jordan, our 4 cats, and 2 snakes :p I've been an avid player for about a year now! I've been hooked on Kardashian's for longer, then one day I remembered Kim had a game, and I decided to download it... a year later I've played every single day! It's the first thing I do when I wake up, and before I go to sleep..and sometimes I lose sleep cuz I'm trying to 5 star something :D

I see a lot of people uploading pictures of their dolls and I'm wondering if you guys do that from your phone or computer? I'm using my computer for the forum and I had a lot of trouble trying to get my avatar the right size!! Let me know what you guys do for pictures!! Okay thanks bye :)

1WqhWDg
    1WqhWDg
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey dolls! ;)

I'm KV living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Was on KKH since the beginning, been on this forum all the time for news and event spoilers. Decided to join in now for the fun!

Here's my dollggXBRGggXBRGggXBRGggXBRG
    pp3uJDE.jpg
    Her name is Bre, from downtown LA. A mother of two and happily married after two divorces. Bre is on level 40 as for now with 215M fans and currently on her way up from her second comeback.
    ○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hi Jeremy, Lisa and KV and welcome to the forum!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hi everyone, I’m from Australia & new to the game. Just a D-lister at the moment :)
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm Cheryl from Houston Texas. Play on PC and i'm #1. For now. :D
    PC Platform
  • TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello, everyone! My name is Tati. I've been a KKH addict for a long time and lurking around these parts since I began playing, pretty much, and I've finally decided to create an account and introduce myself. I feel like I already know some of you from your posts and hope to interact with y'all in the threads. :)
    Hi and welcome.  Sure,, you wait till the move is all over, couldn't pop uo [b]before[/b] the move and carry a box or two over with you, could you?   >:)  I'm  just teasing. WELCOME.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Welcome everyone! :smile:
    Yay, you made it Astray.  :) *Waves to Astray and all the newer family members.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi Everyone! My name is Erica. I have played on and off for years. I'll quit for a while and come back. I have followed the forum for a while and created my account about a month ago but this is my first post.
    Welcome to the Forum Erica. Nice to meet you. You've popped in at the right time. Kim's Birthday always kicks off the Holiday Season. Have fun and holler if you need anything. : B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Welcome Erica, my little cousin's name is Erica. :smile:
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Hi! I'm Essence, I've played KK:H on and off over the last few years and I've come back for good! Struggling to get my private jet back lol ?
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey I'm new here. I'm very happy because eveybody's so kind to each other. I'm a A-list in the game. 19 years in real life ?
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hey guys! My name is Julia, I'm 20 years old and I live in Sweden. I played KKH for a while in 2014, but I reinstalled it this summer and I still have tons of tasks to complete... Well, I'm glad I found this place!
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello everyone! 

I’m Cindy and this game is truly my guilty pleasure. I love how I can make it take up as much or as little time as I want and I love that the missions are for grown-ups meaning they include parenthood and relationships and career and even some alcohol. 

I am in my mid-40s, married for 20 years, adoring mother of one amazing teenager, and a learning advisor for a credit card company. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in Minnesota, USA. 

This is is my doll. I have given her my features as much as the game will allow. I’ve lurked awhile but thought I’d chime in and say hello. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hej! I’m Kae and I’m 23. I guess I’ve been lurking too! ? I’m originally from America but I’ll call myself a world traveler for now since I feel like I’m all over the place (International Kae ?). I have been playing KK:H for who knows how long and K&K since its first glitchy existence. ???

Everyone here seems really nice and helpful too! 
    I won’t always be involved in the convo but I’d like to be more talkative overall. I’m hoping to help some people along the way! ?
    Hello @Cinders and welcome here!!!!
    This is an amazing community. All the members are amazingly kind and fun especially our lovely @kokokokonut ??
    edited November 2017
    KaeHoldUp said:
    Hej! I’m Kae and I’m 23. I guess I’ve been lurking too! ? I’m originally from America but I’ll call myself a world traveler for now since I feel like I’m all over the place (International Kae ?). I have been playing KK:H for who knows how long and K&K since its first glitchy existence. ???

Everyone here seems really nice and helpful too! 
    I won’t always be involved in the convo but I’d like to be more talkative overall. I’m hoping to help some people along the way! ?
    Welcome here too ?
    I play KK:H since 2015 but I lost my progress this year and had to start it again from the beginning. Then I decided joining the community. Soooo welcome here too. 
    edited November 2017
    Thanks @Danizzle but I can come off as pushy, bossy, infuriating and ridiculous t times, but underneath it all I have the heart of a candystriper, with the language and life experiences of the opposite. Welcome everyone, and if I move or delete a post, I can’t help, it’s my function. Lol.
    You all picked a wonderful time to stop lurking. Remember if you want people to add you easily put your Facebook ad info in your signature it’s like a welcome mat to add you. Have fun and hold onto your, Lip rings, this place will explode with excitement when Black Friday Pops. day and a half and it’s on Dolls.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thanks @Danizzle! I’m really enjoying the game and just digging into the community. It’s fun to talk to people who enjoy this game, too. 
    thanks for the welcome, @kokokokonut and for everything you do for us!
  • chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi everyone 

My name is anne and my doll name is daenarys like the game of thrones character :D  ive been playing for awhile but for some reason i have to start over  :( and i think ive been lurking this forum for quite some time and decided to join the fun with everyone  ;) ooh and thanks to those who accepted my friend request on facebook  <3<3<3

Here is my doll looking pretty as always 

KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys
    Hi and Welcome. I'm sorry no one saw you come in. HOLIDAYS, STAR SALES, holiday anticipwton....but welcome!

Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary