KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Thanks to the update, my frozen friends are back to their normal self; and I held a party in their honour at my Bel Air mansion. @Charli @Cherrey @Vats @astray @Carol Davida

Lucas was oh so kind and decided to cook the turkey for us :D And we all loved it! ???

Thank you for this GLU! ☺️

What an amazing group of people! Thank you for including me, @Stefan001 <3
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited November 2017
    One last one, since I realized all 4 Droids could be together -

Please do anticipate their upcoming seasonal release (Be my) 'Holiday Bae', a mid tempo R&B love song ♥

'? What more is there to say?
    I'm lovin' you in every way
    Oh-oh please stay....please say
    You'll be my Holiday Bae ?'
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Omg ignore this, wrong thread ?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Ladouce Femme unless you report this error to them it's very unlikely they fix it, once it's not a widespread glitch, that hair color is working properly in my game as in Angeline's. I'd definitely want to see more shades of blonde in the game though, mainly a dark blonde as Taylor Swift's, that color would work perfectly to Vats eyebrows and beard (in case they allow guys to be able to change that feature apart from the hair color someday).

@Stefan001 bad news, though your doll's name changed after I added your new facebook account, I still see her with random looks. I'm sorry, at least glad it's working in your end.

@Andrzej_S. love our pics! When I see all the 4 Droids wearing holiday attires I'll edit a single cover to their new hit, ok?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Did any Amazon Kindle users get the update because I don't have the update?
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats said: up
    @Andrzej_S. love our pics! When I see all the 4 Droids wearing holiday attires I'll edit a single cover to their new hit, ok?!

Sounds fab @Vats - A little coordinated suits moment for the group pic and, because the Droids love their fans SO much, individual solo member versions of the mini that - alongside the rest of the tracks - each come with an unique photobook, holiday greeting and a solo song/cover of a holiday standard for each guy - whereas the group release will have a group greeting & come with their singing Holiday Bae acapella. Like, collect all 5!! ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Vats said:

@Ladouce Femme unless you report this error to them it's very unlikely they fix it, once it's not a widespread glitch, that hair color is working properly in my game as in Angeline's. I'd definitely want to see more shades of blonde in the game though, mainly a dark blonde as Taylor Swift's, that color would work perfectly to Vats eyebrows and beard (in case they allow guys to be able to change that feature apart from the hair color someday).

@Stefan001 bad news, though your doll's name changed after I added your new facebook account, I still see her with random looks. I'm sorry, at least glad it's working in your end.

I don't know how wide spread that glitch is. That hair color is not working properly in my game either. I have that ugly bright pink color. If I had that pretty blonde-pink color I may have purchased it during the black Friday sale.
    Once again we Kindle players still have not gotten the update and we are now missing the weekday event :/
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    No I have not gotten the update yet either and we are now missing the weekday event! I am getting really tired of waiting forever for updates and being late for or missing events. We are rarely compensated at all for this like ios and Android players were last week for being late for the SYS event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    JUST saw Louise now. Yeah that looks glitched. And not a display issue. But for MInOR fluctuatons, it'seems probably display. I've seen minor fluctuatons in the hot pink, the pale blue and a few of the others. That's a pretty shade you've got, it's just not the pink you wanted.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi guys, i'my moving these posts to the update thread, but I will inquire for you. I will probably not gain any info, but I'll try.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I just wanted to give a little update on the colour and I'm not sure if it's coincidential or they've done something to it.. whenever I try changing her makeup it reverts back to that original pink tone that @Angeline & Jon has posted.. So it sure is a glitch but I'm not complaining since I still have an outfit saved in my lookbook with the colour and it's very rare that I change the lippies colour. ?? 
    and @kokokokonut it is the colour that I wanted and is the only reason on why I splurged on 80K Stars for just a hair colour.. hopefully they make it available for everyone or something.. because I don't think I can live without it now ahaha
    Maybe it's connected with that makeup. But I know what you mean I splurged on so many half-price after air colors I recently bought that pink purple one.....full price for Apple, so I bought other colors during the sale and I bought that color for the other dolls or maybe just one of the dolls. not sure so many dolls so many things so many stars so much fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I really like that we get all the previous backgrounds in the photo booth. Thanks Glu!
    I hope the game will allow us to unlock the family pictures as long as our doll is dating someone. (Not necessary to be married) Please ... ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

it is the colour that I wanted and is the only reason on why I splurged on 80K Stars for just a hair colour.. hopefully they make it available for everyone or something.. because I don't think I can live without it now ahaha

I will be waiting patiently for Glu to add your gliched hair color in the game. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017

I really like that we get all the previous backgrounds in the photo booth. Thanks Glu!
    I hope the game will allow us to unlock the family pictures as long as our doll is dating someone. (Not necessary to be married) Please ... ?

I totally agree with your statement @Angeline & Jon it should be most definitely become an option. And, I've also stated that on my previous posting in this thread as well. This game is punishing the diva since she's an unwed woman but she has a boyfriend though ha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    8.0 is now live on Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    When are we getting the update on Facebook? 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    How do we unlock the Bel Air house option? I have a lot of pending quests (around 40 because I haven't played in ages).
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    So I've seen a lot of ios players mention glu put the old backgrounds into the game during this update for purchase and was wondering if it's only for iOS players or does everyone on different platforms from ios get the opportunity to enjoy those backgrounds as well?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I missed out on getting new items on sale since the update only happened today, but at least an item I already knew was in the update isn't that much. I'm not a big fan of the pop ups, because they're already a lot when they're half price. Once the new pop up begins, it's even more excessively expensive if you couldn't get it while it was cheaper.
    Platform: Android

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Minji said:

How do we unlock the Bel Air house option? I have a lot of pending quests (around 40 because I haven't played in ages).

There's a quest you do to get the Bel Air home and it doesn't say what level you must be so I am thinking there isn't a specific level just a specific quest??? Idk maybe @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut can be of better help to you than me on this topic. :smile:
    edited November 2017
    You know I saw this and looked around for an answer, but I don’t know that it’s level or requirement specific, but seriously with 40nopen gigs there is no way of telling if you are glitched. I freak out when I have 8 tasks. You have to take care of those. Please write back, say it was a typo and you actually only have 4. Lol.
    You can either just start and finish a task after task and knock them all down or you can Lose fans and start and let them run out.
    Actually if you start a gig and you fill two stars (and you had the bonus store so that means three stars are filled) if you walk away you shouldn’t lose fans. Then start another one do it halfway and walk away does that sound like something you want to do or do you want to just sit down and do task after task? If we asked support to take a look at your game to see why you didn’t open up Bel Air thing , they will ask you to complete them .
    Or, we can think it out. If you have 40 tasks, some must be reality shows. I would do the reality tasks first. If anyone thing is holding it back, it will prob be reality, after all the reality show gave us the House.
    So...your choices as I see them
    1. complete all 40
    2. Do tasks to 3 filled Stars including bonus and walk away
    3. Do all the reality show tasks first and see if bel air is available
    4. Or submit a ticket to customer care, and they’ll tell you to Complete your 40 tasks.
    Hope this helps, or if you truly don’t care about fan loss, you can start tasks and let them run out. My choice would be to do all tasks, or do them to 3 Stars and walk away. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much GluGods for fixing the babies! Now they cry again! It was kinda sad seeing Mell swallow her cry everytime Vats entered the nursery, too mature attitude for a baby girl!

I read earlier in this thread that now is possible to get back the reality show billboard, so I guess Vats is ready for the perfume storyline. Questions:
    1. If I buy the perfume billboard, can I exchange between the reality show/perfume options now? That would be the ideal, I'd love if from now on we get different themed billboards at each update and be able to change them often.

2. I already bougth two 'handhelds' poses, one holds bags and wand like stuff and another holds the pie, do I need to buy another to hold the perfume bottle as well?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Another question about that storyline that get you the billboard back. I'm assuming you only get it if you actually did the perfume storyline? I'm ok with saving up K-stars for that since the Black Friday sale is over, but spending Kstars on storylines instead of items isn't much fun.
    Platform: Android

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it the update but some of my friends are in undies?!
    PM to add
    Is this Xan or Jax' game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan, my ios game.
    PM to add
  • LadyLoonsLadyLoons Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if we get energy from buying the people playing games outside the bel air house or are they just decoration?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I know I'm late, but I really like this update. We waited so long for new photobooth features and I really enjoy them. The new backdrops are stunning. I also love the new poses, especially the couple and the group ones. And of course the clutch one! So good. Thank you so much, Glu!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    LadyLoons said:
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if we get energy from buying the people playing games outside the bel air house or are they just decoration?
    Just decoration! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!